[ROM][OFFICIAL][13.0][Galaxy S10/e/+/5G] PixelExtended [AOSP][ENCRYPTION]

Search This thread

ldmondini

Mar 12, 2015
Samsung Galaxy S21
after updating SIM1 slot doesn't work, but SIM2 slot seems to work. is anyone else experiencing the bug?
I haven't tried to swap the slot, good idea if it's working for everyone. Thanks to share it. With 5.4 my sim was recognised but in settings menu was written that was "temporarily unavailable"🤔. It was in slot 1. Everything else seems to work fine for me. However I think the 5.4 update has a lot of problems, I prefer to wait for the next one.
I managed to go back to 5.2 with a couple of bricks, making a clean flash loosing all my datas.😥

Sep 17, 2013
Not, I can't. I have light theme and this black/white color.
You can change color o toggles here:

Zrzut ekranu 2023-01-17 115645.png

D

Deleted member 4398224

Attachments

• 2023-01-17 13_09_31-.png
    2023-01-17 13_09_31-.png
    56.2 KB · Views: 62
Last edited by a moderator:

ThusSpakeZ

Sep 22, 2021
I haven't tried to swap the slot, good idea if it's working for everyone. Thanks to share it. With 5.4 my sim was recognised but in settings menu was written that was "temporarily unavailable"🤔. It was in slot 1. Everything else seems to work fine for me. However I think the 5.4 update has a lot of problems, I prefer to wait for the next one.
I managed to go back to 5.2 with a couple of bricks, making a clean flash loosing all my datas.😥
it seems switching to 3G instead of LTE works as a temporary solution. I hope this is fixed soon because with these issues the ROM is almost unusable

D

Deleted member 4398224

Why links of ROM removed? Version 5.2 is OK, version 5.4 something not OK.

Attachments

• 2023-01-19 13_25_33-Pixel Extended-ROM - Browse Files at SourceForge.net — Mozilla Firefox.png
    2023-01-19 13_25_33-Pixel Extended-ROM - Browse Files at SourceForge.net — Mozilla Firefox.png
    6.5 KB · Views: 52
aqui no brasil parou de funcionar os dados moveis com essa atualização 5.4
I'm on an Italian provider and after 5.4 update only wifi is working. My SIM is recognized but net not avaiable. Now I'm trying to go back to 5.2
after updating SIM1 slot doesn't work, but SIM2 slot seems to work. is anyone else experiencing the bug?
Yes, it's something in PixelExtended source, probably result of last rebase with PixelExperience, try manually setting APN settings, I will fix this in next update, sorry for that, guys :(

Monnionni

Jul 10, 2016
I have also problem no mobile network with the latest update. I have S10+ and previous build worked correct. 3g works as it was mentioned before but no mobile data dont work with that. Otherwise works well, thanks for efforts.

D

Deleted member 4398224

I set the APN manually and now it works for me.

D

Deleted member 4398224

I have also problem no mobile network with the latest update. I have S10+ and previous build worked correct. 3g works as it was mentioned before but no mobile data dont work with that. Otherwise works well, thanks for efforts.
You set the APN manually. Type the APN and name of your service provider (ISP) into Google. A website from your service provider should open and there you should find instructions on how to create an APN manually.

Naet

Jan 16, 2022
idk if the problem is reported here, but i can't change the resolution of display, keeps in wqhd.
when i switch the resolution, settings apps reboots and keeps in wqhd.

D

Deleted member 4398224

Solid Explorer not open '/storage/emulated/0/android/data' in this ROM. This working in Samsung Android 12. Is there a possibility that it will work here?

D

Deleted member 4398224

Why can't I change the app that the Bixby button opens? It always opens Assistant. I do not want it. I tried to use the button for screenshot, but it doesn't work. The device is rooted and I tried Root Explorer.

Attachments

• 1..png
    1..png
    167.7 KB · Views: 17

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.

pqhas4J.png

PixelExtended for Samsung Galaxy S10/e/+/5G [beyond0lte&beyond1lte&beyond2lte&beyondx]

What is this?
    PixelExtended is an Open Source Custom ROM based on PixelExperience, with Google apps included and all Pixel goodies (launcher, wallpapers, icons, fonts, boot animation)

Our mission is to offer the maximum possible stability and security, along with essential and useful features missing in Pixel Experience, The ROM will keep it's Pixel ideologies it's primary focus and wont stray into the dark and deep void that is bloat.

Based on Android 13

Whats working?
    Wi-Fi
    RIL
    Mobile data
    GPS
    Camera
    Flashlight
    Camcorder
    Bluetooth
    Fingerprint reader
    NFC
    Sound/vibration
    FP gestures
    Bixby Button

Known issues
    VoLTE/VoWIFI - not working for most Samsung devices, so no fix in the near future
    You tell me

Features That are Available At the Moment
    Click Here To See Features List

As only Essesntial Features will be added so this list will updated whenever there is a new feature

NOTE :- All possible features are toggleable so you always can choose to be stockish.

DON'T FLASH GAPPS, THEY'RE ALREADY INCLUDED

Download from SourceForge

Galaxy S10e (beyond0lte)
    Galaxy S10 (beyond1lte)
    Galaxy S10+ (beyond2lte)
    Galaxy S10 5G (beyondx)

Donate
    Liked my work? Give me a beer

Stay tuned
    Our Telegram Group
    Our Telegram Channel

Notes:
    - This rom supports only PE and LOS recovery

Downloads:
    Recovery (beyond0lte) (beyond1lte) (beyond2lte) (beyondx)
    S Firmware (beyond0lte) (beyond1lte) (beyond2lte) (beyondx)
    Magisk (Download from here)

First time installation:
    you CAN NOT INSTALL this ROM using TWRP.
    You need to use the Official Lineage recovery provided by Linux4 (link in downloads section)
    Installing Lineage Recovey (BL already unlocked):
    Odin:
    Rename the downloaded .img to recovery.img and add it to a .tar archive using, for example, 7Zip
    Flash the resulting .tar file in Odin

Installing The ROM From Lineage Recovery:
    Lineage recovery - Factory reset > Factory reset & reset system partitions
    make sure that all your zip ready for install via OTG/SD card/ADB
    Lineage recovery - Apply update > Choose from sdcard > select the rom and install it
    Install magisk .zip (change magisk.apk to magisk.zip if you installing via SD card/OTG)
    Reboot to system!

Credits:
    @Linux4 - For making the trees and officialy maintaing them in LineageOS, for giving me access to A13 device tree. and for helping me!
    @olhotorto - For the server!
    The battery is spent more than Stock Rom. When can we expect upgrade this Rom?
    Soon, I'm working on another ROM update right now, the next one will be PixelExtended
    I would like to use the specified camera. I would like a link for it, if possible. Since English is not my thing, I would like a short tutorial on how to set up the camera. Thank you in advance.

I found a website for the camera but I don't know what to download.

This ROM O.K. Of course, it needs more to be worked on it, but I'm staying with this ROM until further notice.
    Here is the link for the GCam. On AOSP I don't think there is a difference in which version you choose. If you want to use telephoto lens, you need to whitelist it in the settings (the ID is 52). Generally, you need to experiment a bit. I didn't tinker much with it myself.
    dude, you are supposed to download the file called like your phone "BEYOND" if your phone it's S10+ just scroll down and download latest beyond2lte file, why are you downloading "sweet" file?
    Yup, you downloaded a ROM for Xiaomi