Development [ROM] [OFFICIAL] [13.0] Yet Another AOSP Project [lisa]

Search This thread

ALKALiKong

Dec 20, 2018
YAAP_BANNER.jpg

YAAP is a project founded by Adhitya Mohan (@poad42) and Ido Ben-Hur (@idoybh) with the goal of staying close to AOSP in design goals, offer a clean interface, do as much as original development as possible and avoid becoming a kitchen sink and cherry picked mess.

Bug reporting:
  • DO NOT Report bugs if you're running a custom kernel or you installed Xposed
  • Grab a logcat right after the problem has occurred. (Please include at least a few pages of the log, not just the last few lines, unless you know what you're doing.)
  • If it is a random reboot, grab dmesg . (Do not bother getting a logcat unless you can get it just before the reboot. A logcat after a reboot is useless)
  • If the problem disappears after running "setenforce 0" from a root shell, grab /data/misc/audit/audit.log
  • Remember to provide as much info as possible. The more info you provide, the more likely that the bug will be solved. Please also do not report known issues.

Downloads: OFFICIAL

Follow us on Telegram for updates and faster(?) responses
Chat
Updates

Contributors
OmkarTheAndroid, idoybh, poad42
Source Code: https://github.com/yaap

Kernel Source: https://github.com/yaap/kernel_xiaomi_lisa
ROM OS Version: Android 13
ROM Kernel: Linux 5.4.x
Based On: AOSP

Version Information
Stable

Last Updated 2022-10-30

Last edited:

blackmangus

Oct 29, 2022
i guess from now on we will have android 13 aosp roms. A flashing guide and screenshots from rom would've been really nice as i've never heard such rom before. How is the battery backup at 90hz?

GN-z11

Jan 16, 2022
Will test this ROM later on. Hopefully SafetyNet is passed on this one.

GN-z11

Jan 16, 2022
Tested the ROM :
Smooth Display doesn't work. Unless forced from developer options.
Any QS kernel based ROM have : Stutters when opening Notification Center with notifications in it and as well CoDM game is crashing.

Overall the ROM is good. I just can't live with the performance of QS kernel in our device. ATOMX kernel is way better in my opinion but it's good nonetheless. I just don't have the time now to optimize the freq boost curve of QS kernel to improve the performance.

ALKALiKong

Dec 20, 2018
Tested the ROM :
Smooth Display doesn't work. Unless forced from developer options.
Any QS kernel based ROM have : Stutters when opening Notification Center with notifications in it and as well CoDM game is crashing.

Overall the ROM is good. I just can't live with the performance of QS kernel in our device. ATOMX kernel is way better in my opinion but it's good nonetheless. I just don't have the time now to optimize the freq boost curve of QS kernel to improve the performance.
For smooth display it's a feature introduced by YAAP that named VRR, in future version there's an option to switch it. By now u can force it from developer options.

Suvadeepnag

Dec 6, 2015
Xiaomi 11 Lite 5g NE
found a bug when someone calls no sound or vibrate !!
update : pixel ringtones doesn't work .. need to change
another thing there is no mobile tower info on status bar...only time and Wi-Fi and battery

Last edited:

Raj Pandiyan

Jul 25, 2018
Xiaomi 11 Lite 5g NE
found a bug when someone calls no sound or vibrate !!
update : pixel ringtones doesn't work .. need to change
another thing there is no mobile tower info on status bar...only time and Wi-Fi and battery
Pixel ringtone...yes it is a bug... But status bar is customisable.... Enable and restart the UI... Check in option bro....

Attachments

• Screenshot_20221122-231334_Settings.png
    Screenshot_20221122-231334_Settings.png
    207 KB · Views: 35

Suvadeepnag

Dec 6, 2015
Xiaomi 11 Lite 5g NE
for some reason cant flash a custom recovery stuck with android recovery !!! cant flash any thing with this recovery !! https://mirror.codebucket.de/yaap/lisa/
boot vendor and rom downloaded from here !! downloaded the 20221030 rom zip !!!

update : there a folder name 20221030 and there is a boot_2.img file !!! should i install flash that zip for recovery !!

update 2.0 : i tried yaap boot and vendor flash doesnt worked ..then tried pixel recovery and it worked !!!

Last edited:

Raj Pandiyan

Jul 25, 2018
Xiaomi 11 Lite 5g NE
for some reason cant flash a custom recovery stuck with android recovery !!! cant flash any thing with this recovery !! https://mirror.codebucket.de/yaap/lisa/
boot vendor and rom downloaded from here !! downloaded the 20221030 rom zip !!!

update : there a folder name 20221030 and there is a boot_2.img file !!! should i install flash that zip for recovery !!
Bro... I use pixel os recovery and it works perfectly fine... Try it...

Top Liked Posts