- Dec 20, 2018
YAAP is a project founded by Adhitya Mohan (@poad42) and Ido Ben-Hur (@idoybh) with the goal of staying close to AOSP in design goals, offer a clean interface, do as much as original development as possible and avoid becoming a kitchen sink and cherry picked mess.
- DO NOT Report bugs if you're running a custom kernel or you installed Xposed
- Grab a logcat right after the problem has occurred. (Please include at least a few pages of the log, not just the last few lines, unless you know what you're doing.)
- If it is a random reboot, grab dmesg . (Do not bother getting a logcat unless you can get it just before the reboot. A logcat after a reboot is useless)
- If the problem disappears after running "setenforce 0" from a root shell, grab /data/misc/audit/audit.log
- Remember to provide as much info as possible. The more info you provide, the more likely that the bug will be solved. Please also do not report known issues.
Follow us on Telegram for updates and faster(?) responses
OmkarTheAndroid, idoybh, poad42
Source Code: https://github.com/yaap
Kernel Source: https://github.com/yaap/kernel_xiaomi_lisa
ROM OS Version: Android 13
ROM Kernel: Linux 5.4.x
Based On: AOSP
Last Updated 2022-10-30