ba_da_bing

Nov 12, 2015
  • Love
Reactions: Gansa and justFlow

Gansa

Jun 20, 2018
Kazakhstan
Hi mates!
Have anyone tried latest v9.5 05.05.23? Is there a bug with messing status bar fixed?
Edit: Yes, it's fixed and now it is more better than it was a few months ago.

Last edited:

diogocorotee

Mar 27, 2015
Maceió
I'm getting a error in heimdall.. visual c++ installed, all set.. the recovery file uploads, but show me this.. "error: failed to receive session end confirmation!"
:(

loriZyy

May 3, 2023
Hey everyone, I'm having great trouble getting this ROM to work on my S10e (Germany).

I installed the latest version with the latest crDroid recovery, MindTheGapps 13 and Magisk 26.1,
Zygisk enabled, no modules

Everything is working great after the installation but then the big problem comes. After maybe 20-30 reboots, the phone won't boot anymore. It simply shows the looping boot animation. I'm unable to get any logs as ADB is not available. I even tried installing older Samsung firmwares before installing crDroid.

Couldn't find a single person on the internet that has this problem, maybe someone of you can help me. I have two S10es, both have the same issue.

Thanks a lot

Last edited:

Gansa

Jun 20, 2018
Kazakhstan
Hey everyone, I'm having great trouble getting this ROM to work on my S10e (Germany).

I installed the latest version with the latest crDroid recovery, MindTheGapps 13 and Magisk 26.1,

Everything is working great after the installation but then the big problem comes. After maybe 20-30 reboots, the phone won't boot anymore. It simply shows the looping boot animation. I'm unable to get any logs as ADB is not available. I even tried installing older Samsung firmwares before installing crDroid.

Couldn't find a single person on the internet that has this problem, maybe someone of you can help me. I have two S10es, both have the same issue.

Thanks a lot
Hey there!
Try to connect you smartphone to PC's USB port and during the next power up after rebooting bootlop try to press continuosly VOL Down and Power button. Keep them pressed untill screen is on then immediately release the Power button and press Bixby button but keep the VOL Down pressed. You have to get to Download Mode by these steps. If unsuccessful then try the steps till you get the Download Mode. As soon as you get there flash the firmware by Odin3.
Sometimes pressing VOL Up can help to get to Recovery if it is serviceable.

StrifE

Sep 11, 2015
Italy - Palmanova
Nothing Phone 1

Thanks a lot
I'm encountering this on EvolutionX ROM, I used to believe it's related to Advanced Charging Controller, I usually reboot once every 100 hours and clean cache from recovery from time to time, so it takes me some time to encounter this bug. Happened twice already and it always ends up with a factory reset, I must do more testing on the issue as atm I can't seem to figure what triggers it, told you I used to blame ACC but if you're telling me you have no magisk modules... I'll just have to wait for it to get bricked. Just for the record :
- S10E HVI4 Italy
- EvolutionX ROM (not latest, February one, gonna update when I have time)
Gapps are integrated, as for magisk I'm having LSposed, YouTube revanced, mindetach, USNF 2.4.0 mod 1.2

tinko975

Dec 3, 2013
Zagreb
It's much better for my S10e than with stock ROM in respect that its original battery is degraded since 2019.
Can you answer to one more question? I use NFC to pay with google pay or google wallet app and using my banking app.
Is it normally works on this rom and how? Magisk hide or? Thanks.

Gansa

Jun 20, 2018
Kazakhstan
Can you answer to one more question? I use NFC to pay with google pay or google wallet app and using my banking app.
Is it normally works on this rom and how? Magisk hide or? Thanks.
I don't use NFC at all, but my banking and government apps works perfectly with just Zygisk activated in DenyList plus Shamiko and Universal SafetyNet Fix modules.
I would not install Lygisk (i.e. Magisk) if I knew that phone call recording is built-in function in dialer app and works flawlessly (thanks to Developer).

Reactions: tinko975

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Yes you can install it. I don't know either why this isn't listed on the official website. I mean I'm currently writing on 9.14.
    I hope they will gonna release crDroid 10 for the S10 series otherwise I'm forced to switch.
    I’m assuming that no new versions for the s10 will be coming out since the maintainer (felippe lima) is no longer listed on the page which means he most likely isnt developing it anymore, im already trying to find a used pixel 7 for under 240usd, if you are going to switch i reccomend going for a pixel since they get much more longer term support than any other phone, for example the pixel2 (a phone made a long while ago) is one of the first to get updates from crdroid.
    Are you using s10e (exynos), S10 variant or other Galaxy device?
    For camera and photos, GCam works fine but my problem is mainly with the quality of audio on CrDroid/LineageOS.
    Sound is very important to me in a device, and stock was excellent.
    I use S10+ and the thing that bothered me the most was the quality of the photos. In particular, photos taken from a greater distance and in low light were considerably worse.
    BE3pE0l.png

crDroid for Samsung Galaxy S10/e/+/5G [beyond0lte&beyond1lte&beyond2lte&beyondx]

Please read whole post before downloading

Code:
    *** Disclaimer
    I am not responsible for any damage you made to your device
    You have been warned

What is this?
    crDroid is designed to increase performance and reliability over stock Android for your device also attempting to bringing many of the best features existent today.

Whats working?
    Wifi
    RIL
    Mobile data
    GPS
    Camera
    Flashlight
    Camera
    Bluetooth
    Fingerprint reader
    Face unlock
    NFC
    Lights
    Sound / vibration
    FP gestures
    Known issues
    VoLTE/VoWIFI - not working for most Samsung devices, so no fix in the near future
    You tell me
    Download: (Always Download the latest)
    First time installation:
    The same instructions as for installing official LineageOS apply, so the ones found here.
    You CAN NOT install this ROM using TWRP.
    You need to use the crDroid Recovery or the Official Lineage Recovery provided by Linux4.

Installing crDroid Recovey (BL already unlocked):​

Odin:
    Rename the downloaded .img to recovery.img and add it to a .tar archive using, for example, 7Zip
    Flash the resulting .tar file in Odin

Installing The ROM From crDroid Recovery:
    • crDroid Recovery - Factory reset > Factory reset & reset system partitions
    • make sure that all your zip ready for install via OTG/SD card/ADB
    • crDroid Recovery - Apply update > Choose from sdcard > select the rom and install it
    • Install magisk .zip (change magisk.apk to magisk.zip if you installing via SD card/OTG)
    • Reboot to system!
    Version Information
    Official
    Current Version: October 2023 (13.0.0_r75)
    Stable Release Date: 17/10/2023
    Device Maintainer: @Jubscleisson

Sources&Trees
    Credits
    • @Linux4 - For making the trees and officialy maintaing them in LineageOS, For giving me access to A13 device tree and helping me all time!
    Visit official website @ crDroid.net
    crDroid Community Telegram
    crDroid Updates Channel
    Donate to help our team pay server costs

But i think his is better
    so go to his post and leave mine, I don't do this for him, I do it for people who like my work, so I dont care what he does or doesn't do
    New update, guys!!!
    Date : 2023/08/01

Changelog:

• Compile the kernel without GCC
    • Linux 4.14.320
    • No more firmware included
    • Replace libutils-v32 with a shim
    • Set rounded corners and rounded mask (To make the recents, lockscreen, predictive gestures and others fit well with the corners of the device and not look pointlessly square)
    • Set status bar padding (for align with notch and make it look like stock)
    • Update blobs from *HWA1/*HWA3
    • Use linaro BSP

Enjoy the crDroid Update!!!:)
    so go to his post and leave mine, I don't do this for him, I do it for people who like my work, so I dont care what he does or doesn't do
    i had no idea he posted that here i think your builds are great , just providing the best stable builds i can just ike yourself cheers.
    i had no idea he posted that here i think your builds are great , just providing the best stable builds i can just ike yourself cheers.
    Yeah we all appreciate both your work, it's great you guys give us options. There's no sides, just us passionate tinekerers