[ROM][OFFICIAL][13][Galaxy S10/e/+/5G] crDroid [AOSP][ENCRYPTION]

Search This thread
BE3pE0l.png

crDroid for Samsung Galaxy S10/e/+/5G [beyond0lte&beyond1lte&beyond2lte&beyondx]

Please read whole post before downloading

Code:
*** Disclaimer
I am not responsible for any damage you made to your device
You have been warned

What is this?
crDroid is designed to increase performance and reliability over stock Android for your device also attempting to bringing many of the best features existent today.

Whats working?
Wifi
RIL
Mobile data
GPS
Camera
Flashlight
Camera
Bluetooth
Fingerprint reader
Face unlock
NFC
Lights
Sound / vibration
FP gestures
Known issues
VoLTE/VoWIFI - not working for most Samsung devices, so no fix in the near future
You tell me
Download: (Always Download the latest)
First time installation:
The same instructions as for installing official LineageOS apply, so the ones found here.
You CAN NOT install this ROM using TWRP.
You need to use the crDroid Recovery or the Official Lineage Recovery provided by Linux4.

Installing crDroid Recovey (BL already unlocked):​

Odin:
Rename the downloaded .img to recovery.img and add it to a .tar archive using, for example, 7Zip
Flash the resulting .tar file in Odin

Installing The ROM From crDroid Recovery:
  • crDroid Recovery - Factory reset > Factory reset & reset system partitions
  • make sure that all your zip ready for install via OTG/SD card/ADB
  • crDroid Recovery - Apply update > Choose from sdcard > select the rom and install it
  • Install magisk .zip (change magisk.apk to magisk.zip if you installing via SD card/OTG)
  • Reboot to system!
Version Information
Official
Current Version: October 2023 (13.0.0_r75)
Stable Release Date: 17/10/2023
Device Maintainer: @Jubscleisson

Sources&Trees
Credits
  • @Linux4 - For making the trees and officialy maintaing them in LineageOS, For giving me access to A13 device tree and helping me all time!
Visit official website @ crDroid.net
crDroid Community Telegram
crDroid Updates Channel
Donate to help our team pay server costs

Last edited:

Ryu--X

May 13, 2014
Paris
BE3pE0l.png

crDroid for Samsung Galaxy S10/e/+/5G [beyond0lte&beyond1lte&beyond2lte&beyondx]

Code:
*** Disclaimer
You have been warned

What is this?
crDroid is designed to increase performance and reliability over stock Android for your device also attempting to bringing many of the best features existent today.

Whats working?
Wifi
RIL
Mobile data
GPS
Camera
Flashlight
Camera
Bluetooth
Fingerprint reader
Face unlock
NFC
Lights
Sound / vibration
FP gestures
Known issues
VoLTE/VoWIFI - not working for most Samsung devices, so no fix in the near future
You tell me
First time installation:
The same instructions as for installing official LineageOS apply, so the ones found here.
You need to use the crDroid Recovery or the Official Lineage Recovery provided by Linux4.

Odin:
Rename the downloaded .img to recovery.img and add it to a .tar archive using, for example, 7Zip

• crDroid Recovery - Apply update > Choose from sdcard > select the rom and install it
  • Install magisk .zip (change magisk.apk to magisk.zip if you installing via SD card/OTG)
  • Reboot to system!
Version Information
Unofficial
Current Version: November 2022 (13.0.0_r13)
Stable Release Date: 06/12/2022

Sources&Trees
Credits
  • @Linux4 - For making the trees and officialy maintaing them in LineageOS, For giving me access to A13 device tree and helping me all time!
crDroid Updates Channel

:unsure::unsure:

hugor671

Dec 8, 2015
Aveiro
t.me
Samsung Galaxy S10e
BE3pE0l.png

Code:
*** Disclaimer
You have been warned

What is this?

Whats working?
Wifi
RIL
Mobile data
GPS
Camera
Flashlight
Camera
Bluetooth
Fingerprint reader
Face unlock
NFC
Lights
Sound / vibration
FP gestures
Known issues
You tell me
First time installation:

Odin:

• Reboot to system!
Version Information
Unofficial
Current Version: November 2022 (13.0.0_r13)
Stable Release Date: 06/12/2022

Sources&Trees
Credits
crDroid Updates Channel

Nice work

Rocky7842

I wonder does disabling encryption allow you to use TWRP as recovery then?
You can use TWRP without disable encryption too. The only difference is you cannot access userdata, other functions will be same as they should.
If you disable the encryption by flashing multidisabler, yes you can access /data in TWRP.

One thing to be careful about is when you are formatting data in TWRP. Linux4's build only support ext4 (due to some issues with SD card), at the same time TWRP's default is F2FS. If you keep the /data on F2FS, the ROM won't boot.
TWRP is not supported by the developer. Please don't report any bugs to the developer (if there is) and do it in your own risk.

Once again, data safety should be put in the 1st place, so disable encryption is NOT recommended.

Last edited by a moderator:

JasonXVPrime

Aug 20, 2016
South Africa
You can use TWRP without disable encryption too. The only difference is you cannot access userdata, other functions will be same as they should.
If you disable the encryption by flashing multidisabler, yes you can access /data in TWRP.

One thing to be careful about is when you are formatting data in TWRP. Linux4's build only support ext4 (due to some issues with SD card), at the same time TWRP's default is F2FS. If you keep the /data on F2FS, the ROM won't boot.
TWRP is not supported by the developer. Please don't report any bugs to the developer (if there is) and do it in your own risk.

Once again, data safety should be put in the 1st place, so disable encryption is NOT recommended.
Awesome, thanks for the advice. I don't have anything super important on the phone, including accounts. Plus I lost all my data because of a faulty Magisk module when using CR-Droid 12 with encryption. So that's why I'd prefer to have no encryption just in case that happens again. I hate losing all my stuff, and backup software always seems to fail me

Reactions: Ryu--X

Kitt3

Jul 13, 2015
Awesome, thanks for the advice. I don't have anything super important on the phone, including accounts. Plus I lost all my data because of a faulty Magisk module when using CR-Droid 12 with encryption. So that's why I'd prefer to have no encryption just in case that happens again. I hate losing all my stuff, and backup software always seems to fail me
so did you managed to install it using TWRP? Do you have any bugs or something?

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    BE3pE0l.png

Code:
    *** Disclaimer
    You have been warned

What is this?

Whats working?
    Wifi
    RIL
    Mobile data
    GPS
    Camera
    Flashlight
    Camera
    Bluetooth
    Fingerprint reader
    Face unlock
    NFC
    Lights
    Sound / vibration
    FP gestures
    Known issues
    You tell me
    First time installation:

Odin:

• Reboot to system!
    Version Information
    Official
    Current Version: October 2023 (13.0.0_r75)
    Stable Release Date: 17/10/2023

Sources&Trees
    Credits
    crDroid Updates Channel

But i think his is better
    so go to his post and leave mine, I don't do this for him, I do it for people who like my work, so I dont care what he does or doesn't do
    New update, guys!!!
    Date : 2023/08/01

Changelog:

• Compile the kernel without GCC
    • Linux 4.14.320
    • No more firmware included
    • Replace libutils-v32 with a shim
    • Set rounded corners and rounded mask (To make the recents, lockscreen, predictive gestures and others fit well with the corners of the device and not look pointlessly square)
    • Set status bar padding (for align with notch and make it look like stock)
    • Update blobs from *HWA1/*HWA3
    • Use linaro BSP

Enjoy the crDroid Update!!!:)
    so go to his post and leave mine, I don't do this for him, I do it for people who like my work, so I dont care what he does or doesn't do
    i had no idea he posted that here i think your builds are great , just providing the best stable builds i can just ike yourself cheers.
    i had no idea he posted that here i think your builds are great , just providing the best stable builds i can just ike yourself cheers.
    Yeah we all appreciate both your work, it's great you guys give us options. There's no sides, just us passionate tinekerers