[ROM][OFFICIAL][13][Galaxy S10/e/+/5G] crDroid [AOSP][ENCRYPTION]

Search This thread

shinyunayah

Dec 16, 2022
This rom is so nice in everything but the bottom speaker is not bass enough like the stock rom? Can you have any fix for this problem? Thank you

JasonXVPrime

Aug 20, 2016
South Africa
What is the battery consumption overnight in airplane mode with this ROM in percent?
Been using the new CrDroid build for about a month now, and am getting amazing battery life.

Screenshot_20221226-231113_AccuBattery.png
Screenshot_20221226-231120_AccuBattery.png

I get over 8 hours screen on time with 84% battery capacity, so 10 hrs SOT with a brand new battery, moderate-high usage, best and most consistent battery consumption I've got from a rom so far. Usually the battery life gets worse over time, but haven't experienced that.

Reactions: metaxda

JasonXVPrime

Aug 20, 2016
South Africa
This rom is so nice in everything but the bottom speaker is not bass enough like the stock rom? Can you have any fix for this problem? Thank you
Try enabling Dolby Atmos under Sound and Vibration in settings, and if you want to take it a step further you can install the jamesdsp Magisk module. I don't mind sharing my configs if you'd like, huge sound guy so I try to get the most out of the phone. Mind you my battery life that I shared above is including jamesdsp and a bunch of other apps always running, so it won't affect battery life too much.

raver099

Nov 14, 2010
Samsung Galaxy S10
Hi all, can anybody point me to the right direction. In the explanation of installing the rom it says:

crDroid Recovery - Apply update > Choose from sdcard

I do not have this option. Not with the crDroid branded recovery, nor with the version of Lineage recovery self. It's a little bit of a nuisance that I have to sideload everytime, since I think it should be possible to do it otherwise?

EDIT: I figured out what is the issue. Only external SD-cards can be read by the recovery (probably because internal is encrypted?) and after inserting one, the option appeared.

The rom is running great so far, thanks for all the effort!

Last edited:
Sep 16, 2019
Nice rom. Only issue is that it seems after a while, it stops receiving texts. I have to turn on and off airplane mode and then it spams me with my missed texts. When I lost signal earlier through mountains and came back to service, it still showed no signal until airplane mode on and off. Not sure if the same applies to calls. Haven't tried with stock oneui since I got this phone with the intention of jumping to custom roms.
Edit: after some testing, sending outbound calls and texts gets it to refresh, but after a while it goes back to not receiving messages

Last edited:

Niroshft

Oct 30, 2016
Wadduwa
Try enabling Dolby Atmos under Sound and Vibration in settings, and if you want to take it a step further you can install the jamesdsp Magisk module. I don't mind sharing my configs if you'd like, huge sound guy so I try to get the most out of the phone. Mind you my battery life that I shared above is including jamesdsp and a bunch of other apps always running, so it won't affect battery life too much.
Hi Jason, I'm just asking you since I saw you as a huge sound guy 😊
Do you know anyway to increase mic volume in calls. When I'm on a phone call the other party cannot hear me very loudly. They here me in very low volume. Is there any chance you knowing a solution to this? have you experienced it also?
thanks.

gabbergandalf

Dec 30, 2022
Hello,

Im a newbee to Flash My S10+. The last Galaxy was a S3, its few years ago. I have some questions.
I have installed Basisbandversion G975FXXUGHVK1 can I flash this Rom?

I wont root my device. Can I use My Banking Apps, and the streaming Services ala Netflix, Sky, Deezer, Dazn? Work their, like a Original Rom?

Best wishes,

Gabbergandalf

JasonXVPrime

Aug 20, 2016
South Africa
Hi Jason, I'm just asking you since I saw you as a huge sound guy 😊
Do you know anyway to increase mic volume in calls. When I'm on a phone call the other party cannot hear me very loudly. They here me in very low volume. Is there any chance you knowing a solution to this? have you experienced it also?
thanks.
Try turning the phone off, taking an ear bud or cotton swab, Dip it in isopropyl alcohol, or diesel/petrol if you can't afford isopropyl and don't mind the smell, and then just wipe out the speaker grills on the front and bottom, as well as the microphones on the phone, there's one on the top and one next to the speaker on the bottom, the microphone holes are really small. Don't apply too much pressure but try to get all the debree out. That should hopefully fix it and make your speakers sound way better

Kitt3

Jul 13, 2015
I have an other qestions: if me i'm on Lineage OS 20221207 and i have the recovery from the same date, can i install CrDroid from 2022104, or it will say it's a downgrade?

JasonXVPrime

Aug 20, 2016
South Africa
Hello,

Im a newbee to Flash My S10+. The last Galaxy was a S3, its few years ago. I have some questions.
I have installed Basisbandversion G975FXXUGHVK1 can I flash this Rom?

I wont root my device. Can I use My Banking Apps, and the streaming Services ala Netflix, Sky, Deezer, Dazn? Work their, like a Original Rom?

Best wishes,

Gabbergandalfu
You can, you'll just have to enable the Magisk blacklist and block all your banking apps, as for Netflix you'll need to install the liboemcrypto disabler Magisk module and install Netflix from an apk

Sep 16, 2019
I have an other qestions: if me i'm on Lineage OS 20221207 and i have the recovery from the same date, can i install CrDroid from 2022104, or it will say it's a downgrade?
I tried the lineage recovery only because at first, crdroid recovery booted back into download mode with an error at first. It said it was a downgrade for me and wouldn't take it, so I had to play with different BL firmwares before it worked.

Sep 16, 2019
Nice rom. Only issue is that it seems after a while, it stops receiving texts. I have to turn on and off airplane mode and then it spams me with my missed texts. When I lost signal earlier through mountains and came back to service, it still showed no signal until airplane mode on and off. Not sure if the same applies to calls. Haven't tried with stock oneui since I got this phone with the intention of jumping to custom roms.
Edit: after some testing, sending outbound calls and texts gets it to refresh, but after a while it goes back to not receiving messages
After doing further testing and even using LineageOS, I've determined that the calls absolutely do not work at all, and texts still have the bug where I don't receive messages until I send one. As for the calls, incoming calls do not work at all. When it's been a while after the last text was received, calling the phone doesn't give the ringing tone at all and just has stating along with one singular quarter second boop noise. After sending a message and trying to call, it gives the ringing tone but doesn't show anything on the phone screen to indicate an incoming call, with the same boop noise after it stops ringing. It works absolutely fine on my USA model Fold 2, but doesn't work at all on this S10 5G. I can't use this phone as is. Any help is appreciated.

rawracer

Apr 12, 2020
Hi guys .i used to work on Pixel experience recovery and installed cr but the system restart sometimes .do i decided to flash cr recovery but i cant do this by Odin .
Odin restarts when flashing.
i have to back to stock and cant flash grom now.
any ideas what to do ?
is something change in flashing on Android 12?
because method i used to use do not work anymore .

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Yes you can install it. I don't know either why this isn't listed on the official website. I mean I'm currently writing on 9.14.
    I hope they will gonna release crDroid 10 for the S10 series otherwise I'm forced to switch.
    I’m assuming that no new versions for the s10 will be coming out since the maintainer (felippe lima) is no longer listed on the page which means he most likely isnt developing it anymore, im already trying to find a used pixel 7 for under 240usd, if you are going to switch i reccomend going for a pixel since they get much more longer term support than any other phone, for example the pixel2 (a phone made a long while ago) is one of the first to get updates from crdroid.
    Are you using s10e (exynos), S10 variant or other Galaxy device?
    For camera and photos, GCam works fine but my problem is mainly with the quality of audio on CrDroid/LineageOS.
    Sound is very important to me in a device, and stock was excellent.
    I use S10+ and the thing that bothered me the most was the quality of the photos. In particular, photos taken from a greater distance and in low light were considerably worse.
    BE3pE0l.png

crDroid for Samsung Galaxy S10/e/+/5G [beyond0lte&beyond1lte&beyond2lte&beyondx]

Please read whole post before downloading

Code:
    *** Disclaimer
    I am not responsible for any damage you made to your device
    You have been warned

What is this?
    crDroid is designed to increase performance and reliability over stock Android for your device also attempting to bringing many of the best features existent today.

Whats working?
    Wifi
    RIL
    Mobile data
    GPS
    Camera
    Flashlight
    Camera
    Bluetooth
    Fingerprint reader
    Face unlock
    NFC
    Lights
    Sound / vibration
    FP gestures
    Known issues
    VoLTE/VoWIFI - not working for most Samsung devices, so no fix in the near future
    You tell me
    Download: (Always Download the latest)
    First time installation:
    The same instructions as for installing official LineageOS apply, so the ones found here.
    You CAN NOT install this ROM using TWRP.
    You need to use the crDroid Recovery or the Official Lineage Recovery provided by Linux4.

Installing crDroid Recovey (BL already unlocked):​

Odin:
    Rename the downloaded .img to recovery.img and add it to a .tar archive using, for example, 7Zip
    Flash the resulting .tar file in Odin

Installing The ROM From crDroid Recovery:
    • crDroid Recovery - Factory reset > Factory reset & reset system partitions
    • make sure that all your zip ready for install via OTG/SD card/ADB
    • crDroid Recovery - Apply update > Choose from sdcard > select the rom and install it
    • Install magisk .zip (change magisk.apk to magisk.zip if you installing via SD card/OTG)
    • Reboot to system!
    Version Information
    Official
    Current Version: October 2023 (13.0.0_r75)
    Stable Release Date: 17/10/2023
    Device Maintainer: @Jubscleisson

Sources&Trees
    Credits
    • @Linux4 - For making the trees and officialy maintaing them in LineageOS, For giving me access to A13 device tree and helping me all time!
    Visit official website @ crDroid.net
    crDroid Community Telegram
    crDroid Updates Channel
    Donate to help our team pay server costs

But i think his is better
    so go to his post and leave mine, I don't do this for him, I do it for people who like my work, so I dont care what he does or doesn't do
    New update, guys!!!
    Date : 2023/08/01

Changelog:

• Compile the kernel without GCC
    • Linux 4.14.320
    • No more firmware included
    • Replace libutils-v32 with a shim
    • Set rounded corners and rounded mask (To make the recents, lockscreen, predictive gestures and others fit well with the corners of the device and not look pointlessly square)
    • Set status bar padding (for align with notch and make it look like stock)
    • Update blobs from *HWA1/*HWA3
    • Use linaro BSP

Enjoy the crDroid Update!!!:)
    so go to his post and leave mine, I don't do this for him, I do it for people who like my work, so I dont care what he does or doesn't do
    i had no idea he posted that here i think your builds are great , just providing the best stable builds i can just ike yourself cheers.
    i had no idea he posted that here i think your builds are great , just providing the best stable builds i can just ike yourself cheers.
    Yeah we all appreciate both your work, it's great you guys give us options. There's no sides, just us passionate tinekerers