• We are moving to xdaforums.com.

Until then, this forum is in read-only mode.
    You will be automatically redirected once the migration is complete.

[ROM][OFFICIAL][13][OnePlus Nord/avicii] LineageOS 20

Search This thread

sarveshdhiman

Aug 22, 2017
OnePlus Nord
I am on pixel experience 13 plus, and to install that ROM I already had to revert back to OOS 12. Do I have to revert back to OOS 12 again to install this ROM or can I just flash it?

MajorP93

Jan 31, 2015
I am on pixel experience 13 plus, and to install that ROM I already had to revert back to OOS 12. Do I have to revert back to OOS 12 again to install this ROM or can I just flash it?
You do not have to flash OOS 12 again now.
You can just boot to recovery, wipe data and flash LineageOS.

Do note that for installing Gapps the following steps are required:
-Download GApps from here: MindTheGapps-13.0.0-arm64
-Format data / do a factory reset in recovery
-Go to Apply update and choose Apply from ADB
-Sideload LineageOS ROM: adb sideload rom.zip
-Reboot into recovery: click advanced --> reboot to recovery (!important do not start LineageOS yet)
-Go to Apply update again and choose Apply from ADB
-Sideload the GApps package you just downloaded: adb sideload gapps.zip

Reactions: sarveshdhiman

ramius59

Sep 6, 2022
Good morning,

Thank you for the work done for the Oneplus Nord. I installed it and everything works fine. I installed Magisk and the safetyNet module for banking apps and everything is ok. Only downside, contactless payment doesn't work, I can't add a card. Is there a solution to this problem?

Thanks in advance and good job :)

TheSSJ

Feb 25, 2010
OnePlus Nord
Good morning,

Thank you for the work done for the Oneplus Nord. I installed it and everything works fine. I installed Magisk and the safetyNet module for banking apps and everything is ok. Only downside, contactless payment doesn't work, I can't add a card. Is there a solution to this problem?

Thanks in advance and good job :)
For me it was just needed to fake some other device's fingerprint. For this use MagiskHide Props config: Install, reboot, then go to cmd and run "props" and install OxygenOS Android 11 or 12 fingerprint, then wallet allowed me to add a card

Zelyson

Nov 2, 2019
OnePlus Nord
bro, can you help me with playstore installation full process? i 'm new user,so things are difficult for me.it would be very thankful.i flashed this official lineage os 20, and flashed mindgapps 13 arm64, but, when i boot,, there is no playstore in my apps drawer
Have you followed the instructions for the installation completely? After flashing the LineageOS zip from the recovery, make sure to reboot to recovery (Advaned -> Reboot to Recovery) and then flash the Gapps. If its still broken, feel free to reach out 🙃

ramius59

Sep 6, 2022
For me it was just needed to fake some other device's fingerprint. For this use MagiskHide Props config: Install, reboot, then go to cmd and run "props" and install OxygenOS Android 11 or 12 fingerprint, then wallet allowed me to add a card
Hi! Thanks for the tip, it works perfectly. I noticed after the tests that the autonomy dropped between the stock ROM and lineageOS. Am I the only one this is happening to? I've scoured the forums, but nothing concrete on this.

PS: I went from almost 2 days of autonomy to barely 1 day

TheSSJ

Feb 25, 2010
OnePlus Nord
Hi! Thanks for the tip, it works perfectly. I noticed after the tests that the autonomy dropped between the stock ROM and lineageOS. Am I the only one this is happening to? I've scoured the forums, but nothing concrete on this.

PS: I went from almost 2 days of autonomy to barely 1 day
Maybe the battery usage log will show you what changed...hard to say as battery consumption is always tricky to spot. You could check logcat for loads of spamming of a single service/app. Maybe there is a utility around here that is building a statistic of how many messages have been blown out in logcat grouped by app/service?

mythos_

May 27, 2012
If you just installed the ROM just use it for a few days and see if things improve. For diagnosing battery issues Better battery stats is very useful.

sarveshdhiman

Aug 22, 2017
OnePlus Nord
Does lineageOS spoof the phone as a pixel phone like other custom ROMs (like pixel experience does) and provide unlimited Google photos storage and other pixel exclusive features?

S1ngl3-x

Jun 10, 2022
I can confirm this is working nicely. I went from the unofficial MicroG LineageOS 20 to official LineageOS20 with MicroG. Just flashed the recovery and then the ROM.
No issues so far after about a week of usage.

The only issue I have is that I miss the aurora store and aurora services as a system app from the unofficial release. Without rooting the phone however there seems to be no way to get it back.

Thank you for your great work.

Reactions: MajorP93

atirage21

Jun 20, 2015
2okpze5-png.5799755

LineageOS is a free, community built, aftermarket firmware distribution of Android 13, which is designed to increase performance and reliability over stock Android for your device.

LineageOS is based on the Android Open Source Project with extra contributions from many people within the Android community. It can be used without any need to have any Google application installed. Linked below is a package that has come from another Android project that restore the Google parts. LineageOS does still include various hardware-specific code, which is also slowly being open-sourced anyway.

All the source code for LineageOS is available in the LineageOS GitHub repo. And if you would like to contribute to LineageOS, please visit our Gerrit Code Review. You can also view the Changelog for a full list of changes & features.

Whats working?
Wi-Fi
RIL
Mobile data
GPS
Camera
Flashlight
Camcorder
Bluetooth
FM radio
Fingerprint reader
Face unlock
NFC
Lights
Sound/vibration

Known issues
Nothing yet
You tell us
Maintainers:
@MajorP93 and @KakatkarAkshay

Instructions:
Downloads:
GPL compliance:
Report bug:
LineageOS Nord Telegram Community:

Donate:
Like our work? You can support us by donating:

MajorP93: https://paypal.me/MajorP93
KakatkarAkshay: UPI: akshayakakatkaraa-1@okaxi

I have 3 question:

1. Which application on LOS20 Is for FM Radio ?
2. Why Aperture with features of OIS is not included in Avicii/Nord device
3. It is some guide for safe re-locking of bootloader with LOS20 and root ?

MajorP93

Jan 31, 2015

Top Liked Posts