[ROM][OFFICIAL][13][OnePlus Nord/avicii] LineageOS 20

Search This thread

atirage21

Jun 20, 2015
Last edited:

atirage21

Jun 20, 2015
Better is using: mod safetynet fix with using original hw keys. Only i see problem, that after install update of los is lost root. You have always same skill ? In past on older devices i dont had these issues.

Last edited:

atirage21

Jun 20, 2015
I have specific question. How is possible add own AOSP text corretor for Slovak language in LOS ? My language dont is available in list (slovenian and slovak are different languages) but needed files are maybe available on this site: http://spell.linux.sk/

Last edited:

S1ngl3-x

Jun 10, 2022
I have specific question. How is possible add own AOSP text corretor for Slovak language in LOS ? My language dont is available in list (slovenian and slovak are different languages) but needed files are maybe available on this site: http://spell.linux.sk/
I had the same problem with Czech langauge and decided to just use the google keyboard, add language (it downloads) and then block all internet access.
From a security standpoint this should be all right.
Fro ma FOSS standpoint you are of course not contributing to the community effort.

Reactions: MajorP93

atirage21

Jun 20, 2015
I had the same problem with Czech langauge and decided to just use the google keyboard, add language (it downloads) and then block all internet access.
From a security standpoint this should be all right.
Fro ma FOSS standpoint you are of course not contributing to the community effort.
So i found opensource solution without google services with possibility add spell check from e.g. mozilla: https://github.com/florisboard/florisboard/releases/v0.3.16

Reactions: S1ngl3-x
Reactions: phillip1711

S1ngl3-x

Jun 10, 2022
Hey,

i want to switch to Lineage 20. im fit in flashing procedure.

My question is, is it better to flash the official micro g Version from here: https://download.lineage.microg.org/avicii/

or

better take the clean build: https://download.lineageos.org/devices/avicii/builds and add mindthegapps form here https://mindthegapps.com/download/#mind-the-gapps-android-13

what are the advantages and dissadvantages?

Greetings und THX ;)
From a purely functional perspective MindTheGapps works like a normal android (so works betters). But you are giving up basically all the reasons why to switch to LineageOS - privacy and security.

The MicroG version is much better for privacy (if you do not register with your google account) and is also opensource.

So if you care about privacy and security, go opensource.
If you just want a cool and flashy rom, go for MindTheGapps (or stick with your stock rom).

Last edited:
Aug 24, 2022
Try activating developer settings and USB debugging. That fixed USB issues for most users.
Still couldn't get the usb settings to work since the official launch for some reason, I think I tried everything including this and was hoping it was just a bug that would get sorted out eventually but it's getting rather annoying as I just realized I cannot even use adb anymore.

Weirdly, when I activate usb debugging and keep the phone connected to the PC for a while, it will randomly be sending the usb debugging notification, just for it to disappear instantly after the fact each time.

Any idea what I might have done wrong ?

PS: Fixed it, used a wrong cable, sorry for the ping.

Last edited:

DeviLEX77

Jun 13, 2023
Hi,
I would like to upgrade from version 17.1 to version 20 without data loss if possible.
I have read official guides, but I am not clear according to which I should proceed.
Is it enough to update the new recovery and firmware and then proceed with the upgrade guide?
Or is it mandatory to install the stock rom and then use the upgrade guide?

Klappp

Oct 11, 2019
OnePlus 5T
OnePlus 7T
Hi,
I would like to upgrade from version 17.1 to version 20 without data loss if possible.
I have read official guides, but I am not clear according to which I should proceed.
Is it enough to update the new recovery and firmware and then proceed with the upgrade guide?
Or is it mandatory to install the stock rom and then use the upgrade guide?
You most likely don't have the latest OOS firmware on your phone if you're coming from LOS 17. You have to go back to OOS and update it to the latest version available. Only then can you flash Android 12+ based ROMs

abfki

Sep 22, 2015
I've been running the rom for about two weeks now (went from the previous official (v. 17)), and it works perfectly for me. I just wanted to say thank you.

Reactions: MajorP93

ramius59

Sep 6, 2022
Hello everyone!

Is it possible to create a wifi hotspot in 5ghz only? I don't see the option in the settings.

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    2okpze5-png.5799755

LineageOS is a free, community built, aftermarket firmware distribution of Android 13, which is designed to increase performance and reliability over stock Android for your device.

LineageOS is based on the Android Open Source Project with extra contributions from many people within the Android community. It can be used without any need to have any Google application installed. Linked below is a package that has come from another Android project that restore the Google parts. LineageOS does still include various hardware-specific code, which is also slowly being open-sourced anyway.

All the source code for LineageOS is available in the LineageOS GitHub repo. And if you would like to contribute to LineageOS, please visit our Gerrit Code Review. You can also view the Changelog for a full list of changes & features.

Whats working?
    Wi-Fi
    RIL
    Mobile data
    GPS
    Camera
    Flashlight
    Camcorder
    Bluetooth
    FM radio
    Fingerprint reader
    Face unlock
    NFC
    Lights
    Sound/vibration

Known issues
    Nothing yet
    You tell us
    Maintainers:
    @MajorP93 and @KakatkarAkshay

Instructions:
    Downloads:
    GPL compliance:
    Report bug:
    LineageOS Nord Telegram Community:

Donate:
    Like our work? You can support us by donating:

MajorP93: https://paypal.me/MajorP93
    KakatkarAkshay: UPI: akshayakakatkaraa-1@okaxis
    LineageOS microG builds for OnePlus Nord (avicii) that support OTA updates and are based on official release are available here:

Anyone tried the new official nightly LineageOS 21 (android 14) yet? What is your experience?

Works well so far after dirty flashing. 😉
    Yeah it works fine now. Even after deactivating developer settings which required by my bank app to work. Thanks!
    Man, there are some sh* banking apps around putting all kinds of restrictions 🤦
    Hey, does this LineageOS + microG Version get even OTA Updates like the official Version?
    yes, you'll get an update monthly.