oos 12 !So to flash PE13 we need to downgrade to OOS11 first and then upgrade again to PE13(+)?
A lot of work for a new version
No way to upgrade directly from PE12+?
New Builds for Normal and Plus Edition are out.
1. Updated blobs to OOS 12 AC2003_11_F.18
2. Fixed 5G
3. Upstreamed kernel to 4.19.269
4. Updated kernel dts from OOS 12
5. Updated kernel drivers from OOS 12
6. Merged LA.UM.9.12.r1-15100-SMxx50.QSSI13.0 into kernel
7. Merged LA.UM.9.12.r1-15100-SMxx50.QSSI13.0 into techpack/audio
8. Merged LA.UM.9.12.r1-15100-SMxx50.QSSI13.0 into qcacld-3.0
9. Merged LA.UM.9.12.r1-15100-SMxx50.QSSI13.0 into qca-wifi-host-cmn
10. Merged LA.UM.9.12.r1-15100-SMxx50.QSSI13.0 into fw-api
11. Updated QSSI Blobs from LA.QSSI.13.0.r1-08600-qssi.0
12. Updated thermal configs from OOS 12
13. Improved FOD
14. Switch to nq-nci for NFC
15. Updated audio from OOS 12
16. Updated Wi-Fi from OOS 12
17. Updated Media configs from LA.UM.9.12.r1-15100-smxx50.QSSI13.0
18. Fixed Screen off FOD
19. Update Firmware to AC2003_11_F.18
20. Sync properties from AC2003_11_F.17
21. Update power_profile from AC2003_11_F.17
22. Change default camera to Aperture
23. Removed GCamGo
24. Build NFC from Source
25. Update Audio HAL from AC2003_11_F.18
26. Update SoundTrigger HAL from AC2003_11_F.18
26. Update CarrierConfig from AC2003_11_F.17
27. Only allow 5G SA on Jio
28. Improved haptics
29. Android security patch January
30. Too many under the hood changes to list them all
**Note: If WiFi/Network does not work for you then you must Flash OxygenOS 12 and then Flash this ROM.**
If you like my work and would like to contribute to my server costs you can donate to me on following.
UPI: [email protected]Hello
I am under the unofficial android 13 AOSP version which has on the forum is I would like to switch to this one.
Can I install it by doing a clean flash with PE recovery without having to downgrade? Thanks
Can anyone help me with my question please thank you
Same issue here WiFi not working!!!!In my phone wifi is working on latest version of PE+.
Gonna have to revert back to previous build .
As the developer said, you can clean install the custom ROM over oos 12 and It should work**Note: If WiFi/Network does not work for you then you must Flash OxygenOS 12 and then Flash this ROM.**
If this is the case the OTA update should be withdrawn.As the developer said, you can clean install the custom ROM over oos 12 and It should work
i also saw this but decided to test it. it says "charging slowly" but the battery charged about 60% in 30 minutes so fast charging is deffo workingCharging Slowly after the newest update.. Also showing it in the lock screen.
HelloFast charging is not working on PE plus android 13 latest update.
View attachment 5826851
If your device is not recognized by msm-tools, then there is a great chance that you are missing the right oneplus driver. Unfortunately I don't know any download link, sry. Next time, don't flash the recovery over oos12, just boot into it and then sideload pe rom. I believe that was the problem as some others had the same issues.Hello everyone! I am in dire need of help right now. I wanted to flash this custom rom while i was on OOS12. I unlocked my bootloader and then flashed the recovery image on the website via fastboot mode. Now my device is showing me that the current image(recovery/boot) have been destroyed. I tried using this guide https://www.thecustomdroid.com/oneplus-nord-oxygenos-restoration-guide/ but I still could not restore my phone and I am unable to get past fastboot mode. I tried using MSM but my device is not being recognized and I am also unable to boot into EDL mode. I am quite literally stuck without a phone and in desperate need of help. Please help a brother out!!
I just enabled USB debugging and I had no more issues with data transfer to Windows and Android AutoUSB data transfer to windows is not working, phone is not detected when connected to computer via usb cable. Any solution for this?