[ROM][OFFICIAL][13][OnePlus Nord/avicii] Pixel Experience [AOSP]

Search This thread

hermesjconrad

Apr 6, 2021
How can I check if I have OOS12 Firmware or not? also, did you boot the New recovery or install it?

Check About phone -> Android version -> Baseband version.

Mine (flashed PE13 over OOS12) is HI.2.5-01081-SAIPAN_GEN_PACK-1.7761.23_VENDOR, however according to this thread, Q_V1_P14 should be the string, so not sure what to look for exactly...

Last edited:
Reactions: StokedKush

Anokada

Jan 21, 2023
1) Does Android Auto work?
2) Does Google Wallet work?
I am on 13PE+ and Google Wallet worked perfectly allready with the first build of this rom. But I have to say, that I didn't pay anything since updating to the newer build a few days ago, so cannot verify that it still works . But maybe i can tell you tomorrow if its important for you.

Reactions: paul1st

hermesjconrad

Apr 6, 2021
Can I ADB sideload the OOS 12 then directly PE+ 13?

If you want to install OxygenOS 12, you'd need to reset your phone with the MSM Tool and then over the air update it to 12.

Or you could try if PE+ 13 works if you first flash the OOS12 firmware via adb sideload and then adb sideload PE13+, though as I gather this has not been tested so far. But if it does not work, I guess you could still revert to stock with the MSM Tool afterwards.

gllark

Mar 1, 2015
Munich
OnePlus Nord
Xiaomi Pad 5 Pro
I have latest version installed yesterday and everything works fine so far. Thanks to the devs. I use AOD, but it´s too dark for me, so I can´t see any notifications in daylight. Can anybody help me out where I can set it a more brighter? Maybe I overlooked it.

Last edited:

StokedKush

Feb 6, 2023
Zirakpur
youtube.com
If you want to install OxygenOS 12, you'd need to reset your phone with the MSM Tool and then over the air update it to 12.

Or you could try if PE+ 13 works if you first flash the OOS12 firmware via adb sideload and then adb sideload PE13+, though as I gather this has not been tested so far. But if it does not work, I guess you could still revert to stock with the MSM Tool afterwards.
So I tried it this way, I first installed the OOS12 Firmware then the recovery and then ROM, but unable to get Network and WIFI. So I think now I have to Install OOS12 and then PE+ 13

StokedKush

Feb 6, 2023
Zirakpur
youtube.com
How to restore back to OxygenOS with OOS 12 Firmware or OOS 11 Firmware? I have MacOS, Unable to access MSM tool

P.S. Finally am able to achieve PE+ 13 Clean Flash after somehow being able to MSM tool. Anybody needs help can ask me. Spent a full day going through the process and all. So If anybody is stuck somewhere so I can help and save your time.. Thanks to the Developer for this ROM. Will leave my feedback on after few days of usage

Last edited:

TersyDEV

Jan 11, 2023
Italy
OnePlus Nord
The latest update of PixelExperience 13+ (02.01.2023) has a problem with the charing icon.

If you attach the original oneplus cable with the 30w warp charge, it shows it's charging and even goes to "Charging Rapidly", but once you switch to the 65w charger using the usb-c to usb-c cable nothing appear on the battery icon and it doesn't even recognize it's attached (only when you disattach the cable it shows the animation of the charging stopping) but the battery charge still goes up.

On the last version published in January both of the chargers worked pretty well with icons showing and everything. it's a bug coming from the update. Pls dev fix it <3

sadman007ss

Jan 11, 2023
After 1 week of testing.. Major Issues I have found - Charging is slower than January Build and Getting SOT of 4-5 hours even in normal usage .. Battery backup is wrose than previous build.. Fingerprint still not improved.. Slow as before.

Reactions: Posu 2807

punitsnaik

Nov 1, 2015
After 1 week of testing.. Major Issues I have found - Charging is slower than January Build and Getting SOT of 4-5 hours even in normal usage .. Battery backup is wrose than previous build.. Fingerprint still not improved.. Slow as before.
For battery backup, you can remove face unlock and check. This improved drastically for me. For fingerprint, go to Settings>Display>Lock screen and enable 'Long press on fingerprint sensor to unlock device'. Remove and add your fingerprints again.

StokedKush

Feb 6, 2023
Zirakpur
youtube.com
Yes like above users mentioned i am also facing this issue that unable to select the touch screen gestures and apart from that battery was being consumed drastically so i switched off face unlock and not sure if enabling/disabling long press on fingerprint have effect on battery life. Will test each of them with full charge.

Hope new update roll out soon with these issues fixed.

punitsnaik

Nov 1, 2015
Yes like above users mentioned i am also facing this issue that unable to select the touch screen gestures and apart from that battery was being consumed drastically so i switched off face unlock and not sure if enabling/disabling long press on fingerprint have effect on battery life. Will test each of them with full charge.

Hope new update roll out soon with these issues fixed.
Enabling/disabling long press on fingerprint is for fixing fingerprint issue. Not to improve battery backup.

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.

TMruzAQ.png

PixelExperience for OnePlus Nord [avicii]

What is this?
    PixelExperience is an AOSP based ROM, with Google apps included and all Pixel goodies (launcher, wallpapers, icons, fonts, boot animation)

Our mission is to offer the maximum possible stability and security, along with essential and useful features for the proper functioning of the device

Based on Android 13

Whats working?
    Wi-Fi
    RIL
    Mobile data
    GPS
    Camera
    Flashlight
    Camcorder
    Bluetooth
    FM radio
    Fingerprint reader
    Face unlock
    NFC
    Lights
    Sound/vibration

Known issues
    Nothing yet
    You tell me

Note: If WiFi/Network does not work for you then
    you must Flash OxygenOS 12 and then Flash this ROM.

DON'T FLASH GAPPS, THEY'RE ALREADY INCLUDED
    Download from PixelExperience website

Donate
    Liked my work? Give me a beer
    Paypal
    UPI :- akshayakakatkaraa-1@okaxis

Translation
    Help with project translation

Stay tuned
    Our Telegram channel
    Our blog

New Builds for Normal and Plus Edition are out.

Changelog :-
    1. Updated blobs to OOS 12 AC2003_11_F.18
    2. Fixed 5G
    3. Upstreamed kernel to 4.19.269
    4. Updated kernel dts from OOS 12
    5. Updated kernel drivers from OOS 12
    6. Merged LA.UM.9.12.r1-15100-SMxx50.QSSI13.0 into kernel
    7. Merged LA.UM.9.12.r1-15100-SMxx50.QSSI13.0 into techpack/audio
    8. Merged LA.UM.9.12.r1-15100-SMxx50.QSSI13.0 into qcacld-3.0
    9. Merged LA.UM.9.12.r1-15100-SMxx50.QSSI13.0 into qca-wifi-host-cmn
    10. Merged LA.UM.9.12.r1-15100-SMxx50.QSSI13.0 into fw-api
    11. Updated QSSI Blobs from LA.QSSI.13.0.r1-08600-qssi.0
    12. Updated thermal configs from OOS 12
    13. Improved FOD
    14. Switch to nq-nci for NFC
    15. Updated audio from OOS 12
    16. Updated Wi-Fi from OOS 12
    17. Updated Media configs from LA.UM.9.12.r1-15100-smxx50.QSSI13.0
    18. Fixed Screen off FOD
    19. Update Firmware to AC2003_11_F.18
    20. Sync properties from AC2003_11_F.17
    21. Update power_profile from AC2003_11_F.17
    22. Change default camera to Aperture
    23. Removed GCamGo
    24. Build NFC from Source
    25. Update Audio HAL from AC2003_11_F.18
    26. Update SoundTrigger HAL from AC2003_11_F.18
    26. Update CarrierConfig from AC2003_11_F.17
    27. Only allow 5G SA on Jio
    28. Improved haptics
    29. Android security patch January
    30. Too many under the hood changes to list them all

**Note: If WiFi/Network does not work for you then you must Flash OxygenOS 12 and then Flash this ROM.**

If you like my work and would like to contribute to my server costs you can donate to me on following.

Paypal: https://paypal.me/KakatkarAkshay

UPI: akshayakakatkaraa-1@okaxis
    I have to say - KUDOS for the developers! This is probably the best experience I've ever had on my OnePlus Nord. Keep up the good work! @KakatkarAkshay
    Hi, last 2 days my phone show me this. Its interesting because i have installed latest update.
    Screenshot_20230704-113753_Nova7.jpg
    Here are some of the issues that I have observed in a week for its usage
    1. Desaturated video in videocalls.
    2. No fast/warp charging. It takes almost 1.5 hours to completely charge the mobile.
    3. Battery life is not good even compared to OOS12