[ROM][OFFICIAL][13][OXYGEN] Pixel Experience [AOSP][2023/01/08]

Search This thread

ALFZZ

Aug 20, 2018
I have successfully switched from CrDroid A12.1 v8.6 to this new PE+ A13 rom yesterday. Previously when I am on CrDroid, I noticed that my battery drained from 80+% to almost flat in a day even with my phone switched off. I earlier thought my phone was having a hardware problem which caused the battery to leak but later found that this was not so. When I switched back to Miui global stock rom, this battery problem never happened. Also this problem also never happen when I switched to PE+ A13. Almost everything works good on PE+A13 except that the FM radio is missing from this rom. I installed the PE+ A13 using the latest TWRP from this link https://dl.twrp.me/oxygen/ Thank you.

NikiforosGT

Sep 27, 2022
Hi! these problems i saw some posts before still stands? like no mobile data, problem with bluetooth audio and problem with proximity and moblie callings? i had tried the two versions of lineage i had no mobile data at all. Then Evolution X rom i have mobile data but i have problems with bluetooth audio and mobile callings. The last version of this rom is ok ?

HalifaxTe55

Mar 1, 2017
perth
Hi! these problems i saw some posts before still stands? like no mobile data, problem with bluetooth audio and problem with proximity and moblie callings? i had tried the two versions of lineage i had no mobile data at all. Then Evolution X rom i have mobile data but i have problems with bluetooth audio and mobile callings. The last version of this rom is ok ?
PixelExperience_oxygen-13.0-20221129-2046-UNOFFICIAL.zip
This version should fix your mobile data issues

ALFZZ

Aug 20, 2018
Yes, there is still no mobile data. Did not test bluetooth audio via mobile calling but music via bluetooth is good.

NikiforosGT

Sep 27, 2022
Yes, there is still no mobile data. Did not test bluetooth audio via mobile calling but music via bluetooth is good.
thanks for reply, if no mobile data the rom is completely useless for me!
Bluetooth calling isn't too important for me, but i cant without mobile data.

I have X-revolution rom mobile data are ok, but i have the other 2 problems.

ALFZZ

Aug 20, 2018
Have you try CrDroid? It is a very good rom. I am using this on my Poco F3 and so far so good. Mi Max 2 is my backup phone which I use for testing other roms. So far CrDroid A13 v9.0 is available to download for testing in Telegram's Mi Max 2 device support group. I believed it would be officially release for download soon. I have just downloaded and installed it in my Mi Max 2. Mobile data and bluetooth has been tested to be working good. The only problem is you have to install gapps separately.

NikiforosGT

Sep 27, 2022
Just for fun, can you test if a call trough Whatsapp or Conversation is also affected?
Can the other end here your voice without problems?

I have no solution for it, but im also suffering from this bug.
i havent try them, but i have modulus voip and its working perfectly.
I must listen to the others far away from speaker or else the screen if closes then i cant listen to them! if i press the button and the screen open i listen again!!! WTF????? very weird problem!

Altria

Aug 17, 2019
i havent try them, but i have modulus voip and its working perfectly.
I must listen to the others far away from speaker or else the screen if closes then i cant listen to them! if i press the button and the screen open i listen again!!! WTF????? very weird problem!
So im not alone with this problem, did your logs output anything useful for the maintainer?

NikiforosGT

Sep 27, 2022
So im not alone with this problem, did your logs output anything useful for the maintainer?
what logs? i have revolution X rom not P.E. Ι am asking because i want P.E and i want to working perfectly. I have a blutooth mobile calling problem too, there is much much noise i cant hear anything!!! but with music is ok!!! WTF?????? its ok this with P.E?

HalifaxTe55

Mar 1, 2017
perth
thanks for reply, if no mobile data the rom is completely useless for me!
Bluetooth calling isn't too important for me, but i cant without mobile data.

I have X-revolution rom mobile data are ok, but i have the other 2 problems.
I will send you the new evox later, if you are willing to test next, please pm
sorry for late reply, for me it didn't work also mobile data, but I think in next build it will be solved.
I can't do anything with no one providing me logs. Send me some useful information via private message.

Last edited:

NikiforosGT

Sep 27, 2022
Hi! i installed today the official rom, at last the h/w buttons working!!! i have LTE, now i listen to others when the screen closes, but still no bluetooth mobile callings :( i am listening a weird noise and no voice at all!!! with bluetooth audio i havent any problem! any ideas? Thanks!

HalifaxTe55

Mar 1, 2017
perth
Hi! i installed today the official rom, at last the h/w buttons working!!! i have LTE, now i listen to others when the screen closes, but still no bluetooth mobile callings :( i am listening a weird noise and no voice at all!!! with bluetooth audio i havent any problem! any ideas? Thanks!
As you can see, bluetooth calls only work in LineageOS, if you read los changelog carefully you can find out. Reason: Due to the legacy targets, it needs to be hacked at the system level, but this will cause problems with other new devices. It is impossible for the relevant code to be reviewed under the official PE.

NikiforosGT

Sep 27, 2022
As you can see, bluetooth calls only work in LineageOS, if you read los changelog carefully you can find out. Reason: Due to the legacy targets, it needs to be hacked at the system level, but this will cause problems with other new devices. It is impossible for the relevant code to be reviewed under the official PE.
Too bad :( but with Lineage h/w buttons are working? bt mobile calling isn't first priority for me. I wrote on the lineage topic for this.

Last edited:

konchbobra

Jan 23, 2021
NFjZzFl.png

PixelExperience for Xiaomi Mi Max 2 [oxygen]

What is this?

Pixel Experience is an AOSP based ROM, with Google apps included and all Pixel goodies (launcher, wallpapers, icons, fonts, bootanimation)

Our mission is to offer the maximum possible stability and security, along with essential and useful features for the proper functioning of the device

Based on Android 13.0

Whats working?
WIFI
RIL
Mobile data
GPS
Camera
Flashlight
Bluetooth
Fingerprint reader
Microphone
Lights
Sound / vibration

Known issues
-None-

DON'T FLASH GAPPS, THEY'RE ALREADY INCLUDED
Download from Pixel Experience website

Donate

Liked our work? Donate to the project!

Translation
Help with project translation

Stay tuned

Our Telegram channel
Our blog
Device support channel
Android OS version: 13.0.0_r13
ROM Kernel: 4.9
Security patch level: November, 2022
Build Author: HalifaxTe55
Device Source code: https://github.com/PixelExperience-Devices
Source code: https://github.com/PixelExperience
ROM Developer: jhenr
Firmware freezes, but not in all places, and I think this will go away after couple of days because I just installed it

Top Liked Posts

The ROM is good and stable, but found two issues;
    1) when there is no fingerprint unlock set and the device screen is off, the moment u touch the sensor the screen lights up grey instead of turning on completely
    2) Back Camera is not able to focus, tried normal and GCam Both, Self Cam focus working only the back camera not focusing...
    1. Normal Behavior
    2. Focus works fine for me
    agree. the ROM is very good and stable. but just noticed recently that LTE data is not working. had revert to MIUI 11 to verify, the LTE is still good. really appreciate if it can be fixed. thanks in advance.View attachment 5829159
    DM from xda, needs further testing.
    Hi..i loved the rom..
    I'm facing an issue with voice calls.
    Other side person hears my voice clearly but also hears his own voice like an echo.
    vowifi enabled or disabled, same problem..
    I'm from india using airtel 4g network. Totally Stock. No mod nothing ..please help
    Fixed, waiting for next update.
    Amazing rom, now all working, and bluetooth calls at last!!!
    More speed, more smoothing and working all. Thanks!
    Yesterday my mi max 2 had birthday! 5 years of having it....:)
    The ROM is good and stable, but found two issues;
    1) when there is no fingerprint unlock set and the device screen is off, the moment u touch the sensor the screen lights up grey instead of turning on completely
    2) Back Camera is not able to focus, tried normal and GCam Both, Self Cam focus working only the back camera not focusing...
    1. Normal Behavior
    2. Focus works fine for me
    agree. the ROM is very good and stable. but just noticed recently that LTE data is not working. had revert to MIUI 11 to verify, the LTE is still good. really appreciate if it can be fixed. thanks in advance.View attachment 5829159
    DM from xda, needs further testing.
    TMruzAQ.png

PixelExperience for Xiaomi Mi Max 2 [oxygen]

What is this?

Pixel Experience is an AOSP based ROM, with Google apps included and all Pixel goodies (launcher, wallpapers, icons, fonts, bootanimation)

Our mission is to offer the maximum possible stability and security, along with essential and useful features for the proper functioning of the device

Based on Android 13

Whats working?
    WIFI
    RIL
    Mobile data
    GPS
    Camera
    Flashlight
    Bluetooth
    Fingerprint reader
    Microphone
    Lights
    Sound / vibration

Known issues
    -Nothing yet-

DON'T FLASH GAPPS, THEY'RE ALREADY INCLUDED
    Download from Pixel Experience website

Donate

Liked our work? Donate to the project!

Translation
    Help with project translation

Stay tuned

Our Telegram channel
    Our blog
    Device support channel
    Android OS version: 13.0.0_r23
    Security patch level: January, 2023
    Build Author: HalifaxTe55
    Device Source code: https://github.com/PixelExperience-Devices
    Source code: https://github.com/PixelExperience
    ROM Developer: jhenrique09

2022/07/14
    Changelog:

- July security patch
    - Fixed an issues with intermittent calls
    - Update aptX blobs
    - Kernel upstreamed to 4.9.323
    - Upstream Fix PCI bus rescan device
    - The system updater app will free up its storage after OTA
    - Fixed the issue of Google’s SystemUpdate constantly retrying in the background, draining battery and building heat.
    - Updated lots of APNs

Note: Go to the official build, clean install if you used my unofficial build before.
    I have tested it and wifi works fine now. Thanks for your great work! Can you also fix pixel experience rom?
    Nice, thank you so much for your test. Yes, will update later:cool:
    Flashing Instructions:
    - Reboot to recovery (AOSP Recovery)
    - Select "Factory reset" --> "Format data/factory" reset
    - Go back to main menu and select "Apply update" --> "Apply from ADB"
    - Connect your phone to a computer
    - Run adb sideload pe_rom.zip
    - Reboot to system

Changelog:
    Check the changelog on the pixel experience website

===================================
    2022/07/07
    Changelog:

- Merge July security patch
    - Updated aptX blobs
    - Kernel upstreamed to 4.9.321
    ➤ ROM Changelog

2022/07/01
    Changelog:

- Switch to enforcing
    - Fixed Auto brightness
    - Fixed notification LED
    - Fixed Instagram videos playback issues
    - Fixed Dirac backend
    - Fixed Google Recorder
    - Fixed IR blaster
    - Update DRM to v 1.4
    - Update graphics stack (LA.UM.10.6.2.r1-1900-89xx.0)
    - Update Vulkan driver latest
    - Update vendor security patch level
    - Updated XiaomiParts Chinese translation
    - Kernel: Merge tag: LA.UM.10.6.2.r1-02200-89xx.0
    - Enable LTO Optimize the kernel for better performance
    - Enable lz4 compression zram
    - Update kernel to 4.9.319
    - Turn off VoLTE notifications by default

2022/06/15
    Changelog:

- Fixed fast charging
    - Optimize dex flags

2022/06/11
    Changelog:

- Fixed wifi issues for some users
    - Enable userdata partition encryption

2022/06/10
    Changelog:

- June Security Patch
    - Fixed microphone issues
    - Update kernel to 4.9.317

2022/06/03
    Changelog:

initial build
    Oops.
    I installed twrp with the link you told me and succeeded in encrypting data without any problems. But fingerprint recognition still doesn't work. Is there a way to solve it?
    The latest version should fix it, try it. If it still doesn't work, please feedback.