Jan 12, 2021
rom download failed, "failed, file incomplete" with pc
download only complete with mobile phone

Last edited:

Impakto88

Jul 20, 2018
Xiaomi Mi 8 Lite
Realme X2 Pro
Hello, I have a bug in my Xiaomi Mi8 Lite with this ROM...
The ROM runs great and smooth, but I have a couple of problems:

1- When I restart the mobile, on the screen to enter the pin code, an error appears that disappears when I click OK, but I think it has something to do with the internal memory or with the GAPPS of the ROM, I don't know exactly .

2- From time to time (frequently lately), my mobile appears turned off without having done it on purpose and having a lot of battery, what is it due to?

Thank you very much in advance!
Regards 👋🏼👋🏼

Hello, I have a bug in my Xiaomi Mi8 Lite with this ROM...
The ROM runs great and smooth, but I have a couple of problems:

1- When I restart the mobile, on the screen to enter the pin code, an error appears that disappears when I click OK, but I think it has something to do with the internal memory or with the GAPPS of the ROM, I don't know exactly .

2- From time to time (frequently lately), my mobile appears turned off without having done it on purpose and having a lot of battery, what is it due to?

Thank you very much in advance!
Regards 👋🏼👋🏼
The first one will be fixed on the upcoming build. And about the second one, it seems your hardware fault. Nobody else reported any problem like this.

lewismsc

Dec 16, 2010
Greetings and thanks for your work, this latest compilation (03/25/2023) continues with the camera problem, the camera application continues to freeze

ajibonnn

Apr 2, 2023

TMruzAQ.png

PixelExperience for Xiaomi Mi 8 Lite [platina]

What is this?
PixelExperience is an AOSP based ROM, with Google apps included and all Pixel goodies (launcher, wallpapers, icons, fonts, boot animation)

Our mission is to offer the maximum possible stability and security, along with essential and useful features for the proper functioning of the device

Based on Android 13

Whats working?
Wi-Fi
RIL
Mobile data
GPS
Camera
Flashlight
Camcorder
Bluetooth
FM radio
Fingerprint reader
Face unlock
Lights
Sound/vibration

Known issues
Popup at the time of reboot
You tell me

DON'T FLASH GAPPS, THEY'RE ALREADY INCLUDED
Download from PixelExperience website

Donate
Liked my work? Give me a beer

Translation
Help with project translation

Stay tuned
Our Telegram channel
Our blog

TMruzAQ.png

PixelExperience for Xiaomi Mi 8 Lite [platina]

What is this?
PixelExperience is an AOSP based ROM, with Google apps included and all Pixel goodies (launcher, wallpapers, icons, fonts, boot animation)

Our mission is to offer the maximum possible stability and security, along with essential and useful features for the proper functioning of the device

Based on Android 13

Whats working?
Wi-Fi
RIL
Mobile data
GPS
Camera
Flashlight
Camcorder
Bluetooth
FM radio
Fingerprint reader
Face unlock
Lights
Sound/vibration

Known issues
Popup at the time of reboot
You tell me

DON'T FLASH GAPPS, THEY'RE ALREADY INCLUDED
Download from PixelExperience website

Donate
Liked my work? Give me a beer

Translation
Help with project translation

Stay tuned
Our Telegram channel
Our blog

Done flashing now i have speaker problem (no sound at all), does anyone have the same problem?

LionGreen

Dec 20, 2008
Palmela
LG G4
Xiaomi Mi 8 Lite
So far so good. Still running great, any issues at all. Except for the camera bit I can survive that.
Recently I bought a dirt cheap LG G8s ThinQ, and even whit a better SOC, running android 12, I fell my Mi 8 lite much more smooth...maybe is because android 13 is smoother than 12....

LUC'HACK

Nov 10, 2019
Hello again,
Will we be able to install version 13 Plus (which will apparently be released soon) without losing the data already present on the phone (with version 13) ?

Top Liked Posts