• XDA Forums have been migrated to XenForo. We are aware of several issues including missing threads, logins not working, and more. To discuss, use this thread.

[ROM][OFFICIAL][17/09][7.1.2] VertexOS Carbide v3.6 (Blueborne)

Cusciify

Jan 8, 2015
try to clear cache and see and are you saying about the contacts button adjacent to dailer in speed dail option ,are you talking​ about it ?
No, i'm talking about the phone app itself, the contacts shedule. But no problem, i reflash 01/04 build because with newer builds i have problem with an android processo (com.google.acore, i think it's this the nane)

aurfawce

Sep 9, 2007
I think the current kernel has some crazy battery drain.. I switched over to customkernel for haruhios v7.. Gonna take this one for a spin. Noticed it doesn't have double tap 2 wake tho..

vibhoothiiaanand

Apr 28, 2015
Calicut
You, as a dev, probably know more about this than me. I can just say in my case battery life is at least average and performance is very good. Also I didn't experience any heating (and I play high end games).
Yes thats why i am saying from point of end user.Most user prefer balanced b/w performance and battery while others performance while some prefer battery so best option is half performance and half battery type. for next few builds will be the stock lineage which is quite awesome much more cooler and ok in terms of performance of high end games.
If you are interested in test builds follow me on Twitter @Vibhoothi or TG @Mindfreeze or JOIN slack community which you prefer.

Reactions: Dranoel18

askalip

Jul 3, 2016
It could be that your signal strength is good but your Telco's data transfer rate is slow
As u can see in the battery graph most of the signal is orange and I'm in my office right now where I used to get signal mostly in green on any other rom. Also the signal always remain stable and there is no fluctuations. That's why I was curious.

pranayysharma29

Jul 24, 2016
As u can see in the battery graph most of the signal is orange and I'm in my office right now where I used to get signal mostly in green on any other rom. Also the signal always remain stable and there is no fluctuations. That's why I was curious.
Easy way to confirm would be to create a backup of your current set up. Flash another rom/earlier backup.
See if there is a difference.
Restore your backup if you need it.

Our Apps
Get our official app! (coming soon)
The best way to access XDA on your phone
Nav Gestures
Add swipe gestures to any Android
One Handed Mode
Eases uses one hand with your phone