• Introducing XDA Computing: Discussion zones for Hardware, Software, and more!    Check it out!

[ROM] Official 2.2 (HTC 2.09 and 2.10): busybox, A2SD+, TUN, EXT4, Undervolt, SYSRW

Search This thread

TiN-MAN

Jun 10, 2010
Aalborg
Dont know if this helps anyone, but this is the first rom I tried and ended in boot loop.

My problem was simply that I thought that Unrevoked3 s-off. But after flashing several times with same result, I noticed the "S-ON" line in Hboot.

I got S-off with AlphaRev.

Now Im running 2.10 with [SENSE KERNEL] 2.6.32.27 (BFS/BFQ/SLQB/HAVS/OC1190Mhz/EXT4/CIFS/TUN/AUFS) and Radio 32.49.00.32U_5.11.05.27

And its smooth! Thanks for a great rom

@Alexnew88 and desireusa91: There is a init.d script to set that fix on phone boot. It does not alter the kernel. Thus it works on all kernels (As far as i know). Cant find the link right now.

Last edited:

Memphis007

Nov 27, 2008
I'd like to have an update with the 2.29.405.5 rom and the latest patchs available (GPU+, SDFIX, DATA2SD or EXT, etc...)

Would be great, i'm using your ROM everyday and it's really fast and stable

Thanks for your work

mercuryy

Sep 10, 2010
I used to use it up until i realized its dead :(

Everything worked fine for me, but never had the new market website on it, flashed cyanogenmod a week back and sticking with that now. At least that one will be maintained in the future.

MeX_DK

Jan 10, 2011
Fredericia
Is this a stock rom, or one of the many custom ones?.

Cause all i really want is to get tun.ko installed and working on my stock rom and yet I can not find anywhere where I can find the file nor the instructions on how to get it to my phone :/

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Hi all :)

I decided to give you an update for the apparently much-used 2.09 ROM :)

This is fully rooted, kept completely stock with the following small mods,
    mostly for powersaving and ease-of-use.

The following additions were made:

- Busybox + Latest su and SuperUser.apk.

- Still has A2SD+, a bit cleaner implementation this time. (Fully depends on whether or not you create an EXT partition, which can be EXT2/3 or 4.)

- OpenVPN and TUN

- Wifi module edited to make sure it never goes into standby.

- Symlinked /data/local/bootanimation.zip for easy bootanimation replacements.

- Cpufreq_interactive governor as default. This is slightly better than ondemand.

- Default undervolting by 75mV-100mV -> Major powersaving.

- UnionFS-FUSE overlay filesystem for /system. This makes /system writeable, and therefore allows you to use stuff like MetaMorph.

Thanks to tgreer for hosting my stuff! ;)

Make sure you pick the correct radio to go with these two ROMs. It's a bad idea to use an older ROM with a newer radio, or vice-versa, seeing as these ROMs have updated RILs.

*updated* HTC 2.10 ROM
    32.44.00.32U_5.09.05.30_2 radio (recommended for 2.10 - new RIL)

Older HTC 2.09 ROM
    32.43.00.32U_5.09.00.20 radio (recommended for 2.09)