• XDA Forums have been migrated to XenForo. We are aware of several issues including missing threads, logins not working, and more. To discuss, use this thread.
  • If you are experiencing issues logging in, we moved to a new and more secure software and older account passwords were not able to be migrated. We recommend trying to reset your password, then contacting us if there are issues.

[ROM]-[OFFICIAL]-[21.05.20]-Havoc-OS-[10.0.0]

aspawang

Jul 13, 2018
Tangerang
Slow charging only occurs for the first few minutes, after that it's going to increase its current to approximately between 1600-1900 mah. Even with data on i didn't face slow charging issue.
I charge at 8 pm from 34% and I check at 5 am only 65%. my data is turned off because I use wifi. What should I do? :confused:

lovekeshramawat

Mar 15, 2013
Rom is awesome in performance..but at some places vibration strength feels high ..like in keyboard ..It has darkonah kernel by default. do we need to flash it separately for tweaking or do it support all the features like fast charging ..
The navigation bar style once set to oreo doesn't revert back to pie style..any solution
Except auto rotation and slow charging ...every thing is working smoothly...

I appreciate the efforts of dev...god bless

Last edited:

Tamizh469

Jul 13, 2018
So by 'can't access data from twrp' means internal storage won't showed up in twrp, is it? And if i want to decrypt data all i have to do is flashing decrypt zip or is there any particular procedure to do so?
You can format in wipe option....

Sent from my Zenfone Max Pro M1 using Tapatalk

travarilo

Jan 14, 2015
Purbalingga
Dirty flashed this ROM over Liquid Remix
Everything is working fine except
SIM is nt detected nd Phone services keeps stopping

Bt,both roms are maintained by the same developer @travarilo
every roms have different base, even with same device and kernel tree, you can't do dirty flash each other, it has to be done on the same rom..

PS: all bugs are noticed, some of them are rom issue, will try to fix on next updates..

Reactions: prawinraj8045

viclanigan

Jul 30, 2016
every roms have different base, even with same device and kernel tree, you can't do dirty flash each other, it has to be done on the same rom..

PS: all bugs are noticed, some of them are rom issue, will try to fix on next updates..
Really love the qs style. Can we have blurred background on notification bar and recent page, also more rounded screen corner? Not a significant features but it looks great.