• Introducing XDA Computing: Discussion zones for Hardware, Software, and more!    Check it out!

[ROM] [OFFICIAL] [22-03-2018] Resurrection Remix v6.0.0 [x2]

Search This thread

KlasySkvirel

Mar 25, 2018
Problems with google assistant.

So basically when I try to open or set up google assistant what opens up is the set up for Google voice search, now I hope that it is only me that is being stupid as otherwise, I love this rom.
What I have tried: disabling google voice search, factory resetting, changing my language, installing all the different gapps after a full reset each
If anyone has this rom and google assistant working, if you could just write what you did to install/fix (if it worked from the beginning or you had to fix it) I would be very grateful.

man2106

Jan 10, 2017
I love the ROM, but my microphone doesn't work properly with it. Volume is way down.
Since it used to work perfectly alright in other ROMs (haven't foudn an OREO one yet, though) I don't think it's a hardware issue.
It's quite frustrating, since google search doesn't give any reason why it doesn't work, lest a working solution. All solutions found online are along the lines "Update fixed it". Not helpful at all.
Anyone else experiencing the problem and found something useful?

use infrag rom bud he solve the microphone issue

x4960

Mar 26, 2018
I just tried to use Selinux Mod Changer to set selinux permissive, but after reboot it went back to enforce. I edit /sys/fs/selinux/enforce, But the edited file can't save. What method should I use? Thanks!

Last edited:

Mr.Turbo

Jan 23, 2017
Very-very nice ROM. Big thanx for this!
I have two small questions.
First. I have problem with Xioami garniture in music players. Button "+" not worked. Middle button and "-" works well.
Second. Is IR-control works on this ROM? I tried to install several IR, but any of them doesn't works.
Thanks!

p.s. Sorry for my english...

kszthly_f

Jul 19, 2011
Pécs
Very-very nice ROM. Big thanx for this!
I have two small questions.
First. I have problem with Xioami garniture in music players. Button "+" not worked. Middle button and "-" works well.
Second. Is IR-control works on this ROM? I tried to install several IR, but any of them doesn't works.
Thanks!

p.s. Sorry for my english...
This IR Remote works perfect, but SELinux must be permissive!
https://forum.xda-developers.com/showthread.php?t=3605436

Tapatalkkal küldve az én LEX820 eszközömről

foxthemad

Dec 16, 2010
I like this ROM a lot. I used the previous official version until now.
Installed it without problems, and everything I use daily works fine.
A few things to mention.
1. The sound in my headphones seems lower than before
2. I see no Dolby atmos.
3. In the camera app, I found no option to change the pic resolution, only the video resolution.

So far this would be it. Again, great work developers !

hackerpower

Feb 4, 2013
Lisbon
I flashed the latest version 3/20, the quick charge doesn't seems to work at all. can anyone confirm?

It works here, but never close to 4000mah like it did in RR Nougat, in oreo it's around 3000mah.
@Uvneshkumar

Somebody here uses pattern to lock the phone? Once i entered the pattern it takes forever to unlock, like 3 sec or more, using the fp sensor it's instant, anybody else can confirm this?

Other thing is the loudspeaker, something isn't right when making calls using loudspeaker, a lot of distorted sound, peole on the other side almost can't hear me, etc, can anybody also confirm this?

Thanks in advance guys.

PS: I found this thread very "dead", i posted some bugs/doubts and got no answer, very few users answer, there's very small activity and interaction between users, let's wake up and cooperate with one another people, the more we talk the faster we can adress all the bugs and get a better rom :highfive:

---------- Post added at 10:49 ---------- Previous post was at 10:39 ----------

I like this ROM a lot. I used the previous official version until now.
Installed it without problems, and everything I use daily works fine.
A few things to mention.
1. The sound in my headphones seems lower than before
2. I see no Dolby atmos.
3. In the camera app, I found no option to change the pic resolution, only the video resolution.

So far this would be it. Again, great work developers !

1. i broke my 3.5mm adapter and i'm waiting for a new one...:(
2. Yep no sound mod, but you can flash many available at XDA
3. I don't use stock camera, because video doesn't work, etc , i use latest google camera pixel2mod arnova8G2 v6.

Last edited:

Top Liked Posts