• Introducing XDA Computing: Discussion zones for Hardware, Software, and more!    Check it out!

[ROM] [OFFICIAL] [22-03-2018] Resurrection Remix v6.0.0 [x2]

Search This thread

martinca11

Mar 29, 2018
I installed jetpack joyride and on my phone its not showing shuttering so looks like something else is slowing down ur phone. maybe Antivirus apps?

Gesendet von meinem LEX820 mit Tapatalk
What Gapps are you using? is trebuchet running in tje background? After stopped trebuchet the performance improved for some reason

martinca11

Mar 29, 2018
Is the gcam working with the stock Gapps? For me it wasn't working and I had to use full Gapps and installing a modded gcam app to get it working

NoSuperHero

Apr 1, 2015
Is the gcam working with the stock Gapps? For me it wasn't working and I had to use full Gapps and installing a modded gcam app to get it working
https://r.tapatalk.com/shareLink?ur...hare_fid=3793&share_type=t&share_pid=76164936

Hey there, I made this thread because many of the x820/x821 users were facing Google Camera force closes on their phones......I found this fix on this thread and tested it on my x821 with a success.........

after that its working for me

martinca11

Mar 29, 2018
https://r.tapatalk.com/shareLink?ur...hare_fid=3793&share_type=t&share_pid=76164936

Hey there, I made this thread because many of the x820/x821 users were facing Google Camera force closes on their phones......I found this fix on this thread and tested it on my x821 with a success.........

after that its working for me

I decided to reinstall the rom but now using aroma gapps installing everything except the gcam and some ****ty google apps, and it worked, but the lag is still there, sometimes its laggy sometimes its not, i guess its a bug after all..

skhong

Apr 11, 2008
May I know the push notification works for all apps?
I am using Indian ROM now, and got delays for whatsapp and no notifications from FB.

NoSuperHero

Apr 1, 2015
May I know the push notification works for all apps?
I am using Indian ROM now, and got delays for whatsapp and no notifications from FB.
With Indian Rom u mean Stock EUI? Well yeah I got those missing or delayed notifications too on CN Stock Rom but since im on Nougat and Oreo I didnt see any notification issue. [emoji106]

I decided to reinstall the rom but now using aroma gapps installing everything except the gcam and some ****ty google apps, and it worked, but the lag is still there, sometimes its laggy sometimes its not, i guess its a bug after all..
Hmm strange. U facing low benchmark scores too via antutu or geekbench?
Im even use those energysaving profil under settings and battery with no lags.

Sent from my LEX820 using Tapatalk

Last edited:
Reactions: skhong

martinca11

Mar 29, 2018
With Indian Rom u mean Stock EUI? Well yeah I got those missing or delayed notifications too on CN Stock Rom but since im on Nougat and Oreo I didnt see any notification issue. [emoji106]

Hmm strange. U facing low benchmark scores too via antutu or geekbench?
Im even use those energysaving profil under settings and battery with no lags.
154k AnTuTu

koli.3.hitesh

Feb 5, 2015
Can I flash it on Leeco Le2 X526. if yes then let me know that camera is stable or not I'm on RR 5.8 and camera is not fixed on it by any means.

Xie003

Feb 16, 2015
Redmi Note 10 Pro
Hey guys,
GPS doesn't work for me. Am I the only one or? GPS sees all the satellites, but it looks like it can't use them.
Is there any way to fix this?
P.S: Can send any additional data you may need
Thanks

Top Liked Posts