[ROM][Official][4.2.2] CyanogenMod 10.1 Nightlies for the Int. Optimus G (e975)

Search This thread

akahroba

Feb 13, 2014
I there any CM dev here? Does anyone from CM team check this thread at all? I really doubt. But if anyone does, please fix the bug with the audio CAF. no calling sound in the releases after 09.10.2014.

fede_79

Apr 21, 2011
Treviso

cabe2001

Nov 10, 2010
Buenos Aires
Does anyone have the skills to create a flashable zip that overwrites audio.primary.msm8960.so with a working version as per this thread?
http://xdaforums.com/optimus-g-intl/help/weird-cm-11-cm-11-based-roms-issue-t2907834

I can confirm it works, but it's not convenient to do regularly.
Is it as simple as deleting everything from a standard CM zip?
In today's build (2014-11-06) the problem should be resolved.

Enviado desde mi LG Optimus G usando Tapatalk.

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    CyanogenMod is a free, community built, aftermarket firmware distribution of Android 4.2.2 (Jelly Bean), which is designed to increase performance and reliability over stock Android for your device.

Code:
    #include <std_disclaimer.h>
    /*
    * Your warranty is now void.
    * We are not responsible for bricked devices, dead SD cards,
    * thermonuclear war, or you getting fired because the alarm app failed. Please
    * do some research if you have any concerns about features included in this ROM
    * before flashing it! YOU are choosing to make these modifications, and if
    * you point the finger at us for messing up your device, we will laugh at you.
    */

CyanogenMod is based on the Android Open Source Project with extra contributions from many people within the Android community. It can be used without any need to have any Google application installed. You will need to provide your own Google Applications package (gapps). CyanogenMod does still include various hardware-specific code, which is also slowly being open-sourced anyway.

All the source code for CyanogenMod is available in the CyanogenMod Github repo. And if you would like to contribute to CyanogenMod, please visit out Gerrit Code Review. Your changelog is whatever was merged into our repositories between builds, and can be found at any time in Settings (About Phone -> CyanogenMod Updates -> [ select the update ])

Instructions:

First time flashing CyanogenMod 10.1 your device, or coming from another ROM?
    1. Download the zip(s).
    2. Optional: adb backup
    3. Unlock the device, by running Team Codefire's FreeGee app
    4. Perform a NANDroid backup of your current ROM.
    5. Factory-reset your device from recovery (required when coming from stock or any other ROM that isn't CM!).
    6. Flash CyanogenMod.
    7. Optional: Install the Google Apps addon package.
    Issues?

Experience issues? As these are nightlies, bug reports are not accepted. You are relying on yourself and your peers in this thread for support!

Download Links:

CyanogenMod:
    Nightly:
    Download: link

Google Apps addon:
    Use 4.2 gapps:
    Download: link

GENERAL COMMENT AND REQUEST:

We ask all the regular contributors here to please answer the "xxx is broken" or "yyy force closes" statements without an attached logcat with something like "LOGCAT or it didn't happen"

Feel free to be creative but DO NOT respond with wipe cache/clear data or any other attempted solution before the reporting user has taken the trouble to actually try to help solve the problem (e.g. by attaching a logcat, detailed steps to reproduce etc.).

Just clearing data etc. may in fact cause us to never find the bug that caused the issue and just makes for lazy users.

The CyanogenMod team would like to thank everyone involved in helping with testing, coding, debugging & documenting! Enjoy!
    UPDATE: CM 10.2 2013.09.09 was rebuilt and it's working! You can now safely flash it!
    Cyanogenmod rebuilt the 20130909 in the evening (EET) probably after noticed that thing with boot crash.
    YouTube videos are working even with the new MSM-dcvs governor.
    You can download the latest nightly 2013.09.09 here: http://get.cm/get/aBS

I will keep you updated with some new benchmarks by latest version of Antutu (4.0.1) released today.
    Poor performance in CM10.2 vs. CM10.1

After running CM10.2 from the start of the first nightly release I must say that the overall performance is way below CM10.1's.
    The most visible performance drop is noticed in Chrome and almost in every browser. During the page loading process, the screen almost freezes. Forcing GPU rendering does not helps and it brings more flickering issues.
    I'm constantly watching the changes log for every nightly release but none so far addresses these.
    Changing the CPU governor has also no noticed effect.
    If you have the same issues with CM10.2 please report them or hit the Thanks button.
    @CyanogenMod Please delete this device from your support list if you don't support it! Can't believe that you are carrying critical bugs from version to version, and than call it final. The stupid speaker loudness may damage the hardware, people don't understand you if you use the speaker because they only hear themeselfes. Bluetooth tethering is broken since ever, Cam doesn't use flash for autofocus... all of the bugs are present in the final version of cm 10.2 an dstill exist in cm11.

Altough this device is almost a nexus, it is supported much worse than any Exynos powered device. Really frustrating.
    Cause they do not actively support it, it's only a bot. Jira bug reports will be ignored for ever!
    Don't get me wrong, I like cm on every other device i ever owned but never had a device, which was supported that bad. come on, it can damage your speaker and they don't care, even with a final version?!

Have you ever seen CM on a samsung exynos device, a device that is much more difficult to port CM for? It's ten times better than what we have here, just because they use outdated sources (gproj) and don't update them for months now.

Gesendet von meinem Nexus 7 mit Tapatalk 4