Add-ons Folder

CHANGELOG

RemICS-JB_v5
✓ New Galaxy S4 icons
✓ New Galaxy S4 themed
✓ New Galaxy S4 style Phone and Dialer
✓ New Galaxy S4 like launcher
✓ Mackay ROM based
✓ New animations (Animations from Galaxy S4)
✓ New Battery Icons (Thanks to lirik0 from SAUROM)
✓ In-Call Volume Controls

RemICS-JB_v4
✓ Initial Release

SOURCE CODE

Semaphore Kernel Source @ Github

TEAM REMICS

Creators
monish1995
XYunknown
Jarmezrocks
Vlad87do
Supermaster34
smalldookie

Porters
GalaxyUser
bradman117
patrick8996
Vasishta Reddy
chinmay_7d

User Support
erpurohit

WebDev
Benjamin Cohn

SUPPORT US BY

✓ Clicking on the ads on our homepage.
✓ Rating this thread.
✓ Giving "THANKS" to our members.

CREDITS

DerTeufel1980
aways
monish1995
erpurohit
Bright Ruby
stratosk
Quinny899
Faryaab
jrongi1
lirik0
kasper_h

If I forgot to provide credits to someone, please PM me. :D

WE ARE NOT RESPONSIBLE FOR ANY DAMAGE DONE TO YOUR DEVICE

Last edited:

daworship

Nov 11, 2009
Santa Isabel
@daworship; If it's your first boot, give it some time. If it takes an exceedingly long time, try pulling the battery and rebooting.

I didn't have any problems when I flashed it, so this is rather interesting information...

Sent from my SGH-T959

Yeah did a restart and the phone booted up fine, but two things i dont know if its me, but its kind of laggy and the camcorder doesnt work im i wrong?

Im getting an error Invalid ICS something

Last edited:

Dougfresh

Jan 15, 2011
Treasure Island beach, FL
Thanks NOOB!!!!

Unfortunately certain ROMs take a bit longer to boot and can be a little laggy off the whip. Rule of thumb is boot up and set up Google restore your **** for about 10-20 minutes (depending on how fast your connection is), set your kernel and development settings, then reboot into recovery and clear cache and dalvik cache. Boot up and wait a couple of minutes and then ..... Go nasty on DAT girl

Richcar

Jan 14, 2011
I am stuck on samsung boot screen and cant get into CWM guess i'll have to odin to stock and start from there .it been on samsung boot screen for 35 minute so later when I get to my computer I odin back to stock and work my way up to jelly bean .

Sent from my GT-P3113 using xda app-developers app

smartcard2

Mar 22, 2009
Just flashed the new ROM, yes the first reboot was not success then I restarted again and all went well.

So far so good and no issues. :good:

---------- Post added at 10:34 AM ---------- Previous post was at 10:32 AM ----------

I am stuck on samsung boot screen and cant get into CWM guess i'll have to odin to stock and start from there .it been on samsung boot screen for 35 minute so later when I get to my computer I odin back to stock and work my way up to jelly bean .

Sent from my GT-P3113 using xda app-developers app

Remove your battery, SIM card and insert it and try rebooting it will work.

rbiyti

Jan 31, 2008
merci beaucoup, ça fait longtemps que j'attends cette version, je suis entrain de l'installer, je vous donne mon Feedback
merci encore

N00B_IN_N33D

May 27, 2011
Pompano Beach
Important Announcement

Thanks everyone, for both the feedback and kind words.

I will be correcting the "invalid int: RemICS40" toast message many—including myself—are experiencing, the camcorder issues, and hopefully solve any other issues that have been addressed. The new update should be released sometime this weekend if not early next week.

I apologize for any inconveniences this may cause you and appreciate understanding as I work to clear up these problems. Thanks. :)

Last edited:

cannondaleV2000

Mar 24, 2013
Looks awesome. Gona try as soon as I can download it. What kernel is included in it?

Sent from my SGH-T959 using xda premium

cannondaleV2000

Mar 24, 2013
Cool. The newest version is the .25 one though. It should be on stratosk websight

cannondaleV2000

Mar 24, 2013
O. I thought it was out for the vibrant too. If you want to use it I can compile you a build of the normal semaphore updated with the newest source. It only takes me about 10 minutes. If you want it

cannondaleV2000

Mar 24, 2013
Great ROM. Been using it all day. Super smooth ROM super fast and so far decent battery life. Problebly won't be my daily driver. As I'm not a fan of touchwiz ui I like aosp better but still great rom. Specialty for people that like touchwiz.:thumbup::thumbup::thumbup::thumbup::thumbup::thumbup::D

daworship

Nov 11, 2009
Santa Isabel

I will be correcting the "invalid int: RemICS40" toast message many—including myself—are experiencing, the camcorder issues, and hopefully solve any other issues that have been addressed. The new update should be released sometime this weekend if not early next week.

I apologize for any inconveniences this may cause you and appreciate understanding as I work to clear up these problems. Thanks. :)

I really love this rom, so ill be waiting for the update with everything working great.

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.

FEATURES

✓ Android Base 4.2.2 JellyBean
    ✓ Galaxy S4 Style - Touchwiz
    ✓ New Bootanimation
    ✓ Touchwiz Launcher and Apps
    ✓ Touchwiz System Sounds

INSTALLATION

1. Make a Nandroid backup
    2. Copy GAPPS and RemICS-JB ROM to your internal SD Card
    3. Enter Recovery
    4. Do a Wipe/Factory Reset
    5. Go to Mounts and Storage ⇒ Format /System
    6. Flash RemICS-JB ROM
    7. Flash GAPPS
    8. Reboot your device!
    9. Voila!

DOWNLOADS
    Link for ROM
    RemICS-JB_v5_Vibrant

Link for GAPPS
    GAPPS 2013-03-01

Link for Add-ons
    Add-ons Folder

CHANGELOG

RemICS-JB_v5
    ✓ New Galaxy S4 icons
    ✓ New Galaxy S4 themed
    ✓ New Galaxy S4 style Phone and Dialer
    ✓ New Galaxy S4 like launcher
    ✓ Mackay ROM based
    ✓ New animations (Animations from Galaxy S4)
    ✓ New Battery Icons (Thanks to lirik0 from SAUROM)
    ✓ In-Call Volume Controls

RemICS-JB_v4
    ✓ Initial Release

SOURCE CODE

Semaphore Kernel Source @ Github

TEAM REMICS

Creators
    monish1995
    XYunknown
    Jarmezrocks
    Vlad87do
    Supermaster34
    smalldookie

Porters
    GalaxyUser
    bradman117
    patrick8996
    Vasishta Reddy
    chinmay_7d

User Support
    erpurohit

WebDev
    Benjamin Cohn

SUPPORT US BY

✓ Clicking on the ads on our homepage.
    ✓ Rating this thread.
    ✓ Giving "THANKS" to our members.

CREDITS

DerTeufel1980
    aways
    monish1995
    erpurohit
    Bright Ruby
    stratosk
    Quinny899
    Faryaab
    jrongi1
    lirik0
    kasper_h

If I forgot to provide credits to someone, please PM me. :D

WE ARE NOT RESPONSIBLE FOR ANY DAMAGE DONE TO YOUR DEVICE
    Announcement: RemICS-JB v5.0 Released!

how can i test V5 and what I'll do for that????))

You can't test v5.0... But you're more than welcome to try it! ;)

Ladies and gentlemen, boys and girls, the Kraken has *finally* been released! :victory:

Sorry for the exceptionally long delay, but my plate's been rather full as of the late... Hopefully you guys understand, if not, I again apologize. :(
    I may bring out my old scrubby Vibe that I use for testing and flash this (my oldest boy has my good Vibrant). Normal instructions for flashing from Eclair or Froyo?

Edit: Make sure you put your kernel source in the OP. Glad to have you back buddy. Hit me up if you need anything.
    cette rom et très très rapide et fluide, j'ai recentrer des problèmes pour ce moment, le widget clock n’arrive pas à localiser mon endroit, le point d’interrogation s'affiche sur mon ecran, et le deuxième problème, l’enregistrement camera vidéo ne fonctionne pas. je vais pas parler de l'autre problème " problème erreur ics", ah oui j'ai oublier, tu peux pas choisir l'enregistrement camera sur sd card, dommage.: (

pour le consommation du batterie c'est top , dommage qu'il n y a pas de modification de ligne et de colonne pour l’affichage de l’écran.

est ce que tu as essayer la camera vidéo? ça plante pas?

Désolé, mais je ne parle pas français. Mais d'après ce que je comprends, vous parlez des problèmes d'enregistrement vidéo, "invalide int:" d'erreur, et quelque chose de se tromper avec le widget horloge. Comme je l'ai mentionné sur la page avant, ce sont des questions qui sera corrigé dans la prochaine mise à jour. Cette mise à jour sera probablement publié ce soir ou demain. Même si je n'étais pas au courant de tous les problèmes avec le widget horloge, je vais étudier la question ainsi.

J'ai utilisé www.translate.google.com de traduire cela. Espérons que cela avait un sens.

------------------------------------

Sorry, but I do not speak French. However from what I understand, you're talking about the video recording issues, "invalid int:" error, and something being wrong with the clock widget. As I mentioned on the page before, these are issues that will be fixed in the next update. That update will probably be released tonight or tomorrow. Although I wasn't aware of any issues with the clock widget, I'll look into it as well.

I used www.translate.google.com to translate this. Hopefully it made sense.
    Important Announcement