[ROM][Official][4.4.4] CyanogenMod 11.0 Nightlies for the Qcom Intl Galaxy S4 (jflte)

Search This thread

foxbatul

Aug 28, 2007
The most obvious problem with LP and MM bl/modem on KK is the GPS being broken, absolutely dead. Besides that I've had several lost calls and SMS, some reboots and worst battery. Go to http://www.sammobile.com/firmwares/ , search for your last KK developed ROM and see what bl/modem is using.

i m very sorry..but i'm on the latest pa1 ( from sammobile, vf nederland ), downgrade from LL, , now on 4.4.4 latest nightly ( 08.02..)

best batt life ever, no single issue with wifi, gps..etc, 3 days batt + 4 hours SOT..

maybe i'm lucky..

clean flash. btw.

Reactions: Finatic

L.F.B.

Feb 29, 2012
Why didnt they fix xposed problem yet?

Thats why Im still in the old nightlies... They should fix that files, for Gods sake!

ireaper4592

Feb 12, 2014
I'm on omega ROM 42.1 lollipop can I just install cm11 ROM without flashing modems and all that as I can not connect phone to PC?I AM STILL WAITING FOR SOMEONE TO REPLY TO THIS MESSAGE PLZ

Last edited:

ireaper4592

Feb 12, 2014
I'm on omega ROM 42.1 lollipop can I just install cm11 ROM without flashing modems and all that as I can not connect phone to PC?I AM STILL WAITING FOR SOMEONE TO REPLY TO THIS MESSAGE PLZ

jimbomodder

Yes just go factory reset prior to install, then install via recovery and correct gapps and your away. No modem needed

powered by AICP

Reactions: ireaper4592

Finatic

Dec 10, 2015
Guys be warned, this last cm-11-20160410-NIGHTLY-jflte have kernel problems and the phone won't charge. Clean installed. I've seen this before on CM11, 12.1 and 13.

All fine on previous cm-11-20160320-NIGHTLY-jflte.

Edit: don't take me wrong for asking this here but is anyone using an alternative kernel? Unfortunately Googy stopped on M12...

Last edited:

jimbomodder

Guys be warned, this last cm-11-20160410-NIGHTLY-jflte have kernel problems and the phone won't charge. Clean installed. I've seen this before on CM11, 12.1 and 13.

All fine on previous cm-11-20160320-NIGHTLY-jflte.

Edit: don't take me wrong for asking this here but is anyone using an alternative kernel? Unfortunately Googy stopped on M12...
If you have the previous update ROM then grab the kernel from there

From the giver of stock roms

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    CyanogenMod is a free, community built, aftermarket firmware distribution of Android 4.4.4 (Kitkat), which is designed to increase performance and reliability over stock Android for your device.

Code:
    #include <std_disclaimer.h>

/*
     * Your warranty is now void.
     * We are not responsible for bricked devices, dead SD cards,
     * thermonuclear war, or you getting fired because the alarm app failed. Please
     * do some research if you have any concerns about features included in this ROM
     * before flashing it! YOU are choosing to make these modifications, and if
     * you point the finger at us for messing up your device, we will laugh at you.
     */

CyanogenMod is based on the Android Open Source Project with extra contributions from many people within the Android community. It can be used without any need to have any Google application installed. You will need to provide your own Google Applications package (gapps). CyanogenMod does still include various hardware-specific code, which is also slowly being open-sourced anyway.

All the source code for CyanogenMod is available in the CyanogenMod Github repo. And if you would like to contribute to CyanogenMod, please visit our Gerrit Code Review. Your changelog is whatever was merged into gerrit.

Instructions

First time flashing CyanogenMod 11.0 your device, or coming from another ROM?
    1. Download the zip(s).
    2. Install a compatible Recovery
    3. Perform a NANDroid backup of your current ROM (Optional)
    4. Wipe data & cache partitions of your device
    5. Flash CyanogenMod.
    6. Optional: Install the Google Apps addon package.

Useful Links

Other Issues?
    Before posting on this thread, make sure of a few things:
    • Make sure you have the LATEST version of ClockworkMod recovery. Other recoveries may work but will not be supported by CyanogenMod
    • You've utilized the search function of the forums. Nothing irritates me more than lazy people who do not search for an answer before asking.
    • If you are the only one having a problem. Boot into recovery, wipe data/factory reset, reflash the rom/gapps and nothing else. Boot up and see if the problem persists.
    • Make sure your post is relevant to this thread. "I'm having problems rooting/unlocking" is NOT relevant here.
    • LOGS LOGS LOGS!!!! Use this: https://play.google.com/store/apps/...t=W251bGwsMSwyLDEsImNvbS50b3J0ZWwuc3lzbG9nIl0

Download Links

CyanogenMod:
    Unified Nightly: http://download.cyanogenmod.org/?device=jflte&type=nightly

Google apps addon:
    Download: http://wiki.cyanogenmod.org/w/Google_Apps

The CyanogenMod team would like to thank everyone involved in helping with testing, coding, debugging & documenting! Enjoy!

XDA:DevDB Information
    CyanogenMod 11.0 Nightlies for the Qualcomm Intl Galaxy S4, ROM for the Samsung Galaxy S 4

Contributors
    invisiblek

Version Information

Created 2013-12-07
    Last Updated 2014-06-23
    I want to request to become the new maintainer but still don't know how, who I should contact...
    @invisiblek can you give me some straight?

Inviato dal mio GT-I9505
    I'm confident we have a winner here.
    All changes have been pushed.
    Next nightly will have the goods.
    Thanks for all the help testing everyone!
    @invisiblek,
    I wonder if currently the developer or rom mainteiner for S4 need people to test the nightly to report about the random reboots issue or sending logs or they know already the basic information to investigate. I suppose should be possible to indentify which day the issue has started and which commit is the "guilty". Just to know. Sorry if I miss some information on this thread.
    Thanks

If anyone can give me a consistent way to reproduce it, that's about the best information I can hope for right now. The reboots are so random and spaced apart that anything we try to do to fix it, can't be proven right or wrong for at minimum a day. This, as you can imagine, is incredibly time-consuming.

Little background. It's not just a matter of reverting one commit, this particular issue is a side effect of the new kernel base we switched to shortly after the M9 release. We had two reboot bugs (at the time we thought only one). We fixed one (the one that was reproducable within 10-15 minutes), and didn't have reboots for a day or two and said "ok, shipit!". Later we learned we had this other one and its quite a bit tougher to nail down, because we can't make it happen very often. Logs are all the same, its always failing at the same spot, so none of that's really of much help to us.

Rest assured its being worked on. I have some ideas too, but as I said testing is slow because of the nature of this bug.

If you want it stable, stick the M9 (or whatever nightly people are saying works).