rkpeterson

Apr 26, 2011
Lake Geneva, WI
Reactions: namtombout

erickr13

Sep 17, 2013
Bronx, NY
CM Theme Engine

Can anyone confirm if the new Theme Engine by CM is merged in and working in the ROM? Also, are you guys planning to add Hover from PA?

mastmaker

Jul 8, 2013
Really impressed

I am really impressed with the latest nightly build (12th). Everything works and battery life is very good.

I was getting a little tired of switching between Avatar (still hanging on to old but stable 5.0.7 Feb. release), CM11 (inexplicably loses data at my second office, but regains after restart) and SlimKat (In 4.4.3 builds, my car doesn't automatically start A2DP streaming, though it starts after a couple of band/src button presses on the face plate, go figure!).

Tomcat5

Aug 17, 2011
Lower Slower Delaware
So I did something stupid. Finally got the ROM all set up and then accidentally set recents apps to open in floating mode when I swipe left. And I don't like it and keep doing it accidentally. Any way I can disable it without clean flashing again?

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk

poo706

Apr 8, 2011
So i'm still running a March build. Is a dirty flash a bad idea? And which recent build is most stable?

You can try dirty flashing, but most likely you'll need to do a clean install to move up to the latest. Once you're there, you can go back to dirty flashing. I've had no stability issues with either the latest official or unofficial.

[poo]

cr08

Nov 2, 2009
I will say one thing that is borked right now but is a VERY minor feature so no major gripe from me is in the Dialer settings there is an option to pulse the 'torch' on an incoming call. If you just check the box and back out of the menu it doesn't save. Check the box and drag the slider and it FC's that screen and backs you out to the previous one.

No biggie but saw that and just wanted to try it out. Most likely one of those geewhiz features that you completely ignore after the first couple days. ;)

mrvoodoodaddy69

Sep 3, 2011
versailles
Glad the total black out doesn't cause problems because of colors any longer. Have had Google voice to text File multiple times. Only been running a few hours but looking good. Seems a little snappier.

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using XDA Free mobile app

---------- Post added at 03:35 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:28 PM ----------

This is on the 7/1 build btw.

---------- Post added at 04:01 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:35 PM ----------

Let's try this again 7/1 build, speech to text is what has the fc issue.

rkpeterson

Apr 26, 2011
Lake Geneva, WI
Glad the total black out doesn't cause problems because of colors any longer. Have had Google voice to text File multiple times. Only been running a few hours but looking good. Seems a little snappier.

---------- Post added at 03:35 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:28 PM ----------

This is on the 7/1 build btw.

---------- Post added at 04:01 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:35 PM ----------

Let's try this again 7/1 build, speech to text is what has the fc issue.

I had same problem when I dirty flashed, clean flashed and all is golden.

Reactions: mrvoodoodaddy69

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    NEW Build

LS-KK-v3.0-2014-03-10-toroplus.zip - 153.86 MB

Liquids Download site is being upgraded OTA updates are coming soon.
    Public Service announcement!!!

I will be taking a back seat on the Official Gnex Builds, poo706 is taking over for me. (I can't think of anyone better suited).

Life has gotten a little crazy for me the last few months (more like a lot crazy). My wife and I are starting a church and we are both enrolled in seminary. So between work, school, and the Church I have had little (read NO) time to devote to building.

Greg's work on his unofficial builds is awesome so he will take good care of you all.

I still have minutes here and there so I will/am still around.
    New Build is up 3/22/2014

4.9 linaro rom toolchain updated
    Kernel toolchain switched to 4.9 Sabormod
    Chameleon engine removed
    Option to Disable keyguard widget frame
    Quiet Hours Automatic Switch and allow starred contacts through Quiet Hours
    LockScreen Fix Pin-Layout on small screens and tablets
    Switched are DSP Manager to omni's (so it supports Faux Sound Control and Boeffla sound control)
    Backup and restore settings, better icons, navigation, and holofied
    switched Apollo over to omni (so everything is kitkat white)
    added Slims calendar which has trds (black mode)
    added a file explorer (remove the standalone documents UI)
    Updated kernel tweaker (values now stick on a reboot,faux sound support added, trds (dark mode) added, kitkat grey in more places, and strings cleaned up)
    Re-added Facebook contacts sync
    you were the man before responding to this post now you are the man times 2!

The setting is in the interface section of settings and you can opt for aosp recents which is default, slim recents which you have to tick and omni which you also have to tick, which has a settings section that opens of the omniswitch apk.

when you tick omniswitch it just stays with aosp and doesn't restart system ui like the slim recents does (it may not need to I don't know)

if you want to see what omni switch does you can activate it by the apk in the app drawer and then swipe left from the right side

It is a game changer for me I love it

I'm guessing it's still not working right. http://imgur.com/a/CbJDD Omniswitch is running, as you can see in the screenshots, but the AOSP recents is still there too. Is the recents button supposed to essentially turn into a shortcut for omniswitch when "omniswitch recents switcher" is selected? A reboot didn't change anything, by the way.

[poo]

---------- Post added at 03:19 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:12 PM ----------

Not yet still on my to do list maybe tomorrow

Here's a flashable zip that'll back up your current apns-conf.xml and replace it with the one from Liquid 3/31. https://www.dropbox.com/s/4hv77pmgaf4w8qf/LS_3-31_APNs.zip

[poo]

---------- Post added at 03:22 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:19 PM ----------

Will there be an official update or do you just work on an unofficial ?

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using xda app-developers app

Unless something has changed, rk will continue doing official builds and I'll put out some unofficial builds between his officials builds.

[poo]