"The Real Dark Slim" a.k.a "dark toggle"? its in the feature list in OP but cant find the button. Is this feature removed? I like the rom, nice features and translation and it works with chaos, but need dark theme.... Then is perfect for me.
Can we expect the long press actions setting to be added to the ROM in the next update? I need it desperately!!
Yes... There must also be an option to switch between stock recents & slim recents
With the navbar it is not that easy. I worked on some navbar tuning in the past, but there are some disadvantages from the code side as well. One of the main things is that when pressing navbar buttons, the response is slower due to the listener checking for long presses. In addition, it also requires quite a massive rewrite of the frameworks code, which would make the ROM more difficult to maintain (it is based on CM, so we frequently pull changes from CM and this would cause more frequent conflicts).
Hi, thanks for replying. I'd use gravity box with the ROM for that, which isn't any problem but I'm just afraid it might break things. Some options in gravity box come configured. Like the quick settings are enabled by default & I'm afraid this might break things if I choose to go with this module. I looked to see if there's any other module that offers the option to assign the long press actions to the navigation bar icons, but there were no other.With the navbar it is not that easy. I worked on some navbar tuning in the past, but there are some disadvantages from the code side as well. One of the main things is that when pressing navbar buttons, the response is slower due to the listener checking for long presses. In addition, it also requires quite a massive rewrite of the frameworks code, which would make the ROM more difficult to maintain (it is based on CM, so we frequently pull changes from CM and this would cause more frequent conflicts).
With regard to the switch for recents, I'll look into that. But I'm quite busy atm, so I can't promise anything.
The clear all button is a must have for me. Just put it at the top right corner & it'll look better.
What is NamelessROM ?
Simple - NamelessROM is opportunity.
An opportunity to have a voice to the development team of the after-market firmware that you run on your device.
The main goal of NamelessROM is to provide quality development for android devices, phones and tablets alike.
NamelessROM developers are available nearly 24/7 and respond to bug reports and feature requests almost instantly.
This availability will allow you, the end-user, to have direct input into exactly what features and functions are included on the firmware that YOU run.
NamelessROM maintains features and functions of several well-known open-source, AOSP-based ROMs, as well as many features of our own. See the screenshots in the 3rd post, and visit our website for more detailed information.
NamelessROM = endless possibilities. Unless you have an iPhone, then you're out of luck.
Got a bug report? Want to request a feature? Need extended support?Disclaimer
* Your warranty is now void.
* I am not responsible for bricked devices, dead SD cards,
* thermonuclear war, or you getting fired because the alarm app failed. Please
* do some research if you have any concerns about features included in this ROM
* before flashing it! YOU are choosing to make these modifications, and if
* you point the finger at me for messing up your device, I will laugh at you. Hard. A lot.
FROM OTHER ROMS
Factory Reset/Wipe Data
Format Dalvik Cache
UPDATE FROM NamelessROM TO NEWER RELEASE
Just download the zip and flash it. You will NOT need to wipe anything.
OTA Updater is work in progress and will be available soon!
- NamelessROM Proprietary Features
- NamelessROM Setup Wizard (replaces Google SetupWizard)
- DeviceControl App - Allows for device-specific customizations
- NamelessROM OTA Update Center
- Fully Integrated KitKat White UI Theme
- Advanced Device Information in Settings -> About Phone
- Interface Features
- CM-based theming
- Animation Control
- Custom Battery Icon Settings
- Center Clock Setting
- Custom Carrier Label
- Signal Icon Settings
- Network Activity Indicator
- Network Speed Indicator
- Notification Count in StatusBar
- Double-Tap StatusBar to Sleep
- Theme Chooser
- Recents RAM Bar
- Configurable / Hide-able ClearAll Button in Recents
- Screen-Off Animations
- Notification Drawer Features
- BrightnessSlider in Notification Drawer (see screenshots - like Stock ROMs)
- Contextual Notification Panel Headers (notification header background image changes based on time of day)
- Auto-Close Notification Drawer
- Notification Drawer / Notification Transparency Settings
- CM QuickToggles and Ribbons
- Lockscreen Features
- Lockscreen Notifications
- Lockscreen See-Through
- QuickUnlock for PIN/Password Security Lockscreens
- Battery Level Around UnlockRing
- Carousel Animation for Lockscreen Widgets
- Custom Lockscreen Widgets
- Sound Features
- Audio Themes - (will be grayed out until SoundPackages are placed in proper directory on SD Card!!!)
- Charging Sounds
- Dialer Features
- Non-Intrusive InCallUI
- Flip to Mute / Flip to Reject Incoming Call
- Send Incoming Call to NotificationDrawer/StatusBar
- Reverse Lookup
- Nearby Location Search within Dialer (like GoogleDialer)
- Button Features
- Music Playback Control (long-press volume buttons to skip music tracks)
- Reorient Volume Buttons on rotation
- Keyboard Cursor Control with Volume Buttons
- Volume Button Wake
- Screenshot / Screenrecord PowerMenu options