Lockscreen notifications is what you are referring to. It is not an app that you can simply install, but I thought there are special patches or xposed modules you can use on stock ROM, but never tried something like that myself.What lockscreen is this? I mean its an AOSP base but with the little boxes on the sides for notifications. How can i get those on my stock based rom. Can i just download and install or is it stricly based on the rom used. I want those type of notification boxes is what i am getting at.
With Banks Gapps being removed I found an alternative: http://forum.xda-developers.com/showthread.php?t=2397942
These minimal Gapps packages are supposed to be an adequate substitute for BaNkS' gapps: http://forum.xda-developers.com/showthread.php?t=2779598
But read the OP. The scripts also delete system apps.
What is NamelessROM ?
Simple - NamelessROM is opportunity.
An opportunity to have a voice to the development team of the after-market firmware that you run on your device.
The main goal of NamelessROM is to provide quality development for android devices, phones and tablets alike.
NamelessROM developers are available nearly 24/7 and respond to bug reports and feature requests almost instantly.
This availability will allow you, the end-user, to have direct input into exactly what features and functions are included on the firmware that YOU run.
NamelessROM maintains features and functions of several well-known open-source, AOSP-based ROMs, as well as many features of our own. See the screenshots in the 3rd post, and visit our website for more detailed information.
NamelessROM = endless possibilities. Unless you have an iPhone, then you're out of luck.
Got a bug report? Want to request a feature? Need extended support?Disclaimer
* Your warranty is now void.
* I am not responsible for bricked devices, dead SD cards,
* thermonuclear war, or you getting fired because the alarm app failed. Please
* do some research if you have any concerns about features included in this ROM
* before flashing it! YOU are choosing to make these modifications, and if
* you point the finger at me for messing up your device, I will laugh at you. Hard. A lot.
FROM OTHER ROMS
Factory Reset/Wipe Data
Format Dalvik Cache
UPDATE FROM NamelessROM TO NEWER RELEASE
Just download the zip and flash it. You will NOT need to wipe anything.
OTA Updater is work in progress and will be available soon!
- NamelessROM Proprietary Features
- NamelessROM Setup Wizard (replaces Google SetupWizard)
- DeviceControl App - Allows for device-specific customizations
- NamelessROM OTA Update Center
- Fully Integrated KitKat White UI Theme
- Advanced Device Information in Settings -> About Phone
- Interface Features
- CM-based theming
- Animation Control
- Custom Battery Icon Settings
- Center Clock Setting
- Custom Carrier Label
- Signal Icon Settings
- Network Activity Indicator
- Network Speed Indicator
- Notification Count in StatusBar
- Double-Tap StatusBar to Sleep
- Theme Chooser
- Recents RAM Bar
- Configurable / Hide-able ClearAll Button in Recents
- Screen-Off Animations
- Notification Drawer Features
- BrightnessSlider in Notification Drawer (see screenshots - like Stock ROMs)
- Contextual Notification Panel Headers (notification header background image changes based on time of day)
- Auto-Close Notification Drawer
- Notification Drawer / Notification Transparency Settings
- CM QuickToggles and Ribbons
- Lockscreen Features
- Lockscreen Notifications
- Lockscreen See-Through
- QuickUnlock for PIN/Password Security Lockscreens
- Battery Level Around UnlockRing
- Carousel Animation for Lockscreen Widgets
- Custom Lockscreen Widgets
- Sound Features
- Audio Themes - (will be grayed out until SoundPackages are placed in proper directory on SD Card!!!)
- Charging Sounds
- Dialer Features
- Non-Intrusive InCallUI
- Flip to Mute / Flip to Reject Incoming Call
- Send Incoming Call to NotificationDrawer/StatusBar
- Reverse Lookup
- Nearby Location Search within Dialer (like GoogleDialer)
- Button Features
- Music Playback Control (long-press volume buttons to skip music tracks)
- Reorient Volume Buttons on rotation
- Keyboard Cursor Control with Volume Buttons
- Volume Button Wake
- Screenshot / Screenrecord PowerMenu options