[ROM] [OFFICIAL][4.4.x] [NIGHTLY] CyanogenMod 11 for the Optimus 4X HD (p880)

Search This thread

juantech

Jun 8, 2015

---------- Post added at 02:28 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:28 PM ----------

A. This method is completely impractical, but it works.
1. In build.prop:
Code:
ro.sf.lcd_density=80
2. Reboot
3. In terminal:
Code:
su
wm size 1280x720

B. Ask OP because he knows the system's capabilities well.

C. Find your own method. Google is full of inspiration.

It didn t work for me, how you did it exactly? in my case now its rotated but its not full screen, its a mini screen on TV.

juantech

Jun 8, 2015
I checked before I gave you the answer in point A.
In post # 3313 you did not describe exactly what you expect from MHL.
You asked if it works. So I answered truthfully.
For me works only if i see a video on VLC media player or youtube, this works perfectly rotated and in HD but the other method do not gives me the full screen, you know how to get it?

ArteVaL

Dec 14, 2014
Hello,
could someone reupload the newest version of this mod?

I've had this phone 2 years ago, I 've got bootloader unlocked. As far as I remember I tried few ROMs, now I've got Omni Rom but is laggy.

ArteVaL

Dec 14, 2014
I've tried it however open Gapps neither pico or nano worked. Only stock one. Tho they lagged the phone incredibly so I installed an older version of this ROM and nano Gapps. Everything works soo smoth so far. Never had it like that.

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    CyanogenMod Team Proudly presents to you:

CyanogenMod-11-for-Nexus-5.jpg

CyanogenMod is a free, community built, aftermarket firmware distribution of Android 4.4 (KitKat),
    which is designed to increase performance and reliability over stock Android for your device.

Code:
    #include 
    /*
     * Your warranty is now void.
     * We are not responsible for bricked devices, dead SD cards, dead cats,
     * thermonuclear war, or you getting fired because the alarm app failed.  
     * YOU are choosing to make these modifications, and if
     * you point the finger to us for messing up your device, We will laugh at you.
     */

CyanogenMod is based on the Android Open Source Project with extra contributions from many people within the Android community.
    It can be used without any need to have any Google application installed.
    Linked below is a package that has come from another Android project that restore the Google parts.
    CyanogenMod does still include various hardware-specific code, which is also slowly being open-sourced anyway.

All the source code for CyanogenMod is available in the CyanogenMod Github repo.
    And if you would like to contribute to CyanogenMod, please visit out Gerrit Code Review.
    You can also view the Changelog for a full list of changes & features.

What are Nightly builds?
    Auto compiled builds of the latest CyanogenMod source from github.
    This version change each night and aren't officialy supported.
    If you find bugs/issues you can/must discuss here (do not submit nightlies bug on CyanogenMod issue tracker).

Instructions:

First time flashing CyanogenMod 11.0 your device, or coming from another ROM?
    Download the zip(s).
    Unlock bootloader
    Boot to fastboot mode > fastboot flash recovery recovery.img.
    Perform a NANDroid backup of your current ROM.
    Wipe data & cache partitions of your device (required when coming from stock!).
    Flash CyanogenMod.
    Optional: Install the Google Apps addon package.

Downloads

Latest build: http://download.cyanogenmod.org/?device=p880

Google Apps: http://wiki.cyanogenmod.org/w/Gapps

Changelog

A rough changelog is available here:
    http://www.cmxlog.com/11/p880/ or http://changelog.bbqdroid.org/#/p880/next

If you're going to reuse our work, which we're doing for free, be fair and give proper credits.
    This is the only payment we're really demanding and we deserve it to be mentioned because of the countless hours we've put into this project.
    Open-Source doesn't mean Out-of-Respect!!!
    And the good news lge has granted my request! 20C source code is up!!!
    Status update:
    I didn’t work on cm11 for some days now but i did on cm12 that is almost done ;)
    We still need a framework native hack for our gpu(old blob) issue.
    I don’t see a valid reason to hold you back from an unofficial cm12/Liquidsmooth rom
    So am going to push the needed changes for others to use until we can have the official cm12 rolling again(*if*) ;)
    Enjoy and all i ask is be fair and give proper credits,Open-Source doesn't mean Out-of-Respect!
    Done
    https://github.com/CyanogenMod/andr...mmit/473a6c9ae71102db557370943eea50e2c63a8af0
    ok today i Hack 'n' Slash my way through the kernel and it seems i was able to get us back a beautiful battery life ;)
    I"ll push the changes soon :)