I've got the same problem, and it's happening to my Nexus 4 as well. A solution to this would be great. I took my phone off charge at 9am, now at 5:30pm I have 14% battery left, even though I haven't used it all that much. Luckily I have a spare battery to keep me going.I still have huge problem with Google Play Services draining battery.
Any solution that want crible my phone (need Gmail, Calendar, Maps and Exchange)
Would You help with "silent hours" in CM12? It is not working correctly - when I set that, I have still notifications from FB Messenger, SMS/MMS etc.... And LED notifications too....
---------- Post added at 07:21 AM ---------- Previous post was at 06:42 AM ----------
What is happened with colour in new bulds of CM12? Why is green tint and how to switch off??
I'm using the new on-body detection smart lock, and it seems to be working..
Location based doesn't work for me either, but trusted faces and on body detection works fine
The latest nightlies still have problems with slow graphics rendering.
You can see the difference very clear in
- When you scroll (e.g.) in the settings menu or in the contacts list or in a file explorer. Scrolling is kind of "vibrating" or stuttering.
- When you swipe in a menu bar from the left, e.g. in the CM file manager or the Google play store. Animation is stuttering
- Fonts are rendered visibly slow in some cases. You can watch the rendering from starting blurred to getting crystal clear.
I "only" tested 15.03, 21.03. ..24.03. I always did a full wipe and installed only a pico PA gapps package. Kernel is stock as usual.
What i can see in the different builds:
In the 15.03. build (some people report also the 19.03 still to be ok)
- Graphics rendering speed is ok. No noticable problems. Scrolling and animations run smooth.
- All settings in the live display options like RGB calibration, color temperature and so on are NOT applied immediately after you change them, you have to turn the display off.
In the builds 21.03. up to 24.03.
- Graphics rendering is noticable slower in many cases. Scrolling and animations are stuttering. Fonts are rendered slow sometimes.
- The settings in the live display options (RGB calibration, color temperature, ...) are getting visible immediately when you change them.
There are definitely change(s) between the versions which improve the user experience in the live display settings but slow down graphics rendering speed so that the S4 "looks and feels" more like my old Galaxy S i9000 with the newer builds.
For the moment i changed back to the 15.03. nightly.
ye same for me to, thought i was the only one but i noticed laggy animations too, even in games, thats strange.
Flashed latest nightly first without then with latest googymax -> still the same issue think its rom related, hope the devs will fix this asap
#include <std_disclaimer.h> /* * Your warranty is now void. * * We are not responsible for bricked devices, dead SD cards, * thermonuclear war, or you getting fired because the alarm app failed. Please * do some research if you have any concerns about features included in this ROM * before flashing it! YOU are choosing to make these modifications, and if * you point the finger at us for messing up your device, we will laugh at you. * */