• Introducing XDA Computing: Discussion zones for Hardware, Software, and more!    Check it out!

[ROM] OFFICIAL 5.0.x Liquid Smooth v4 {Trltespr} {Trlteusc}

Search This thread

fooshack

Feb 24, 2011
Is there around the message too large error I'm getting when trying to receive MMS pics?

Sent from my SM-N910P using XDA Free mobile app

TechnicianOnline

Jul 17, 2014
No clue it doesn't happen to me.... I use better you mail..For voicemail.... Not sure what to recommend here except if using Google voice go their website and thoroughly check to see if you have a message

Just following up on this as I had a weird issue.

I was getting text to my phone from the address 9060 saying I have voice messages. It was VERY annoying.
This is caused because previously on the stock ROM of Sprint, I enabled Visual/SMS VoiceMail notification. It's not going away unless you reflash to stock and opt out.
To work around this, I started by blocking the number 9060 from the AOKP settings for LiquidSmooth.

Then I decided to use Better YouMail per Spleefs post, it's pretty bad ass and worth the $3 IMHO.

Although, Sprint had some issues with Better YouMail forwarding the number to the YouMail service.
I would get the error when someone called my phone "Error OCN not found" and no one was able to leave me a voicemail.

To work around this, I had to disable Google Voice. Signed in from the web console, removed the phone number from the Google Voice account.
Then I dialed *38 on my Sprint phone. This code removes ALL call forwarding that might be enabled.

Once GV was disabled and I removed all call forwarding, I called my phone and the error went away. Just a normal VM greeting from Sprint.
I then enabled Better YouMail, although I would get the "OCN" error again the moment I activated it through YouMail.

I had to contact Better YouMail support to get a new VM number to forward the calls.
Better YouMail provided me a local number I could activate the service on.

Works just fine now!!! Sprint support was no help here.

Jan 5, 2015
bug

LS and all CM based ROMs are giving me the same problem. When I'm in a call, none of my keybad numbers are working?

Also if I want to go back to kit kat, can I just clean install a KK ROM?

frozeninferno

Jan 4, 2012
Maisach, Bayern, DE
So, since the last time i posted i have not had any issues until this morning. The Radio switched back to the lte/gsm/cdma, which okay no biggie. i put it back to where it was supposed and everything is peachy.
i have also noticed that my battery life has been GREAT compared to what it was on the old build i was on.
i have my hybrid x backed up just in case i get too frustrated but have yet to use it so far since the 02/01 build. haven't even updated the hybrid Rom that is backed up yet.
anyway, i am going to take the dive for it and take the build for today and hope for the best! i am going to dirty Flash because that's the way i like it. ;) anyway, i will Keep updated of issues and or successes.
i am no Genius but i figure maybe someone will enjoy what i have to say.
and sorry for the random capitalized letters, we run off of Servers that are at our swiss branch and for some reason only in the browser it wants to do this. i dunno. anyway! happy flashing everyone!

Reactions: spleef

spleef

Jul 6, 2009
port arthur, texas
goo.im
So, since the last time i posted i have not had any issues until this morning. The Radio switched back to the lte/gsm/cdma, which okay no biggie. i put it back to where it was supposed and everything is peachy.
i have also noticed that my battery life has been GREAT compared to what it was on the old build i was on.
i have my hybrid x backed up just in case i get too frustrated but have yet to use it so far since the 02/01 build. haven't even updated the hybrid Rom that is backed up yet.
anyway, i am going to take the dive for it and take the build for today and hope for the best! i am going to dirty Flash because that's the way i like it. ;) anyway, i will Keep updated of issues and or successes.
i am no Genius but i figure maybe someone will enjoy what i have to say.
and sorry for the random capitalized letters, we run off of Servers that are at our swiss branch and for some reason only in the browser it wants to do this. i dunno. anyway! happy flashing everyone!

Thanks very much for the review it helps more than you know

frozeninferno

Jan 4, 2012
Maisach, Bayern, DE
Thanks very much for the review it helps more than you know
hey not a Problem, this time i figured instead of just giving up on one that i actually like i will try my best to help with some Input.
the only things i honestly miss are things that i'm sure are taken off of this phone on purpose. like the finger scanner, i just love the Feature. other than that this ROM is next to flawless. i understand that it isn't perfect but it is definitely moving in the right direction. i wish that i knew how to do half of this stuff so maybe i could give a Little more help with it and tinker when i have free time. but i don't know anything about it really. it was what i wanted to do career wise, more just Computer science engineer but i dropped that because i did not have enough coding knowledge. there may not be a huge amount of code writing here because it is already provided but i know that knowing code does help, as far as how it works.
anyway. Keep it up, it is doing great. normally i Keep my mouth shut because i just run stock roms and there aren't really any issues because they are well, stock and slightly modified, debloated and deodexed. so.
but i love everything about this Rom, just the small things that will come in time. if it means anything, normally i don't run a "custom" type Rom for very Long i usually do it just to see what it is like.
this one is here to stay though.

zeraworld

Sep 2, 2012
The only thing I don't like about aosp compared to touchwiz is the camera quality. It seems significantly worse and isn't sharp when zooming into photos

frozeninferno

Jan 4, 2012
Maisach, Bayern, DE
this is honestly i think the second or third time i have ran liquidsmooth, i think i ran it when i had my S2 for a Little while on AT&T and maybe once when i got my first Note. but something happened and i ended up staying far away from any Kind of cyanogen based Rom and stuck solely with stock. 'better' battery and Performance in some aspects. but obviously it has come a Long way so it is much more enjoyable.
anyway, thanks for everything!

frozeninferno

Jan 4, 2012
Maisach, Bayern, DE
so far so good, from 2/1 build to 2/5 dirty.
so if you like it dirty, do it.
no issues other than having to Change my Radio but i figured i would have to anyway. before i rebooted i did clear dalvik though, ist a Habit of mine when being dirty.
Anyway, love it as always Spleef!

thebrohluis

Dec 6, 2014
deep sleep

Why is it that this ROM doesn't go to deep sleep at all, I checked the wakelocks and its not those I also checked the apps and it's not those ether soo can anyone help

frozeninferno

Jan 4, 2012
Maisach, Bayern, DE
Why is it that this ROM doesn't go to deep sleep at all, I checked the wakelocks and its not those I also checked the apps and it's not those ether soo can anyone help
which build Version are you running? i noticed the 2/1 had great battery life. never paid Attention to deep sleep because i didn't really have any issues with it.
soft reboot this morning, in the middle of texting.
also i noticed that when i answer phone calls it tells me i have to press 1 to accept? how or why is that Happening? i mean it's literally every phone call.

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    1239713_366484996816582_1457113416_n_zps7a2f6d14.jpg

Quote:
    DISCLAMER

Your warranty is now void.

I am not responsible for bricked devices, dead SD cards, thermonuclear war, or you getting fired because the alarm app failed. Please do some research if you have any concerns about features included in this ROM before flashing it! YOU are choosing to make these modifications, and if you point the finger at me for messing up your device, I will laugh at you.

601553_366830026782079_883283262_n_zpsb2ac3df4.png

LiquidSmooth is an aftermarket firmware based on the Android Open Source Project.

Dedicated to providing users with smooth, stable and fast ROMs. A Lightweight modified AOSP base, and then add the features you crave!

While we make every effort to test these builds as much as possible, we are not responsible for anything that may happen to your device.

We ask that you do your part to know your device and know how to recover from problems before you flash!

- LiquidSmooth Website

579668_366829910115424_1484000558_n_zpsed061c32.png

- Liquid0624

- Deadman96385

- Jsnweitzel

- Somber73

- TheBr0ken

- Cdub50

- Cameron581

- Cl3Kener

- IiD4x

- Johnnyslt

- Sspencer10ls

602019_366829913448757_1521733509_n_zpsd80c2223.png

- Android OS 5.0.x
    - Lockscreen Shortcuts
    - Supersu Builtin
    - Custom Animations
    - App Circle Bar
    - Gesture Anywhere
    - Heads Up Feature
    - Built in Ad Blocker
    - Performance Features Built in
    - NavBar Settings
    - Lift To Wake
    - And so much much more..

1235191_366829916782090_1063865078_n_zps7e23a6c3.png

Issues:

- Stock messaging app..use a third party app like google messenger...see post #3 for setup

Changes:
    20150207 Changelog:
    upstream liquid and cm changes
    911 calling issue is fixed

20150201 Changelog:
    upstream cm and liquid changes

20150131 Changelog:
    camera fixed
    spen working
    few kernel changes

20150129 Changelog:
    a few kernel changes

20150125 Changelog:

20150124 Changelog:
    using pure cm sources

20150123 Changelog:

20150117 Changelog:
    themer added
    fixed call audio
    new kernel

20150116 Changelog:
    Upstream cm and liquid changes

20150115 Changelog:

20150114 Changelog:

20150113 Changelog:
    Upstream cm changes
    Upstream liquid changes

20150111 Changelog:
    upstream cm changes
    upstream liquid changes
    kernel changes for sound card
    boosted recording volume
    ambient display fixes
    music streaming issues fixed
    selinux changes
    560dpi setup
    UHD Now working in the Normal Camera APK as well as Google Camera

20150107 Changelog:
    Tweaked CPU throttle temps
    Minor kernel tweak to prevent panic

20150106 Changelog:
    Added CPU throttle when device is overheating
    Fixed No Sim message in status bar
    Added APN settings on Cellular menu
    Added hardware backed keystore

20150104 Changelog:
    - a few small kernel changes
    - a few audio updates

935957_366829960115419_953783660_n_zps5848a182.png

LiquidSmooth Github
    My Github Page

Thanks Section
    - Cyanogenmod
    - LiquidSmooth
    - @nivron
    - @Drcrimzon
    - @Slayher
    - @Fattire
    - @Allenjthomsen
    - @Cmdmoto
    - @Mod57
    - @Shabbypenguin
    - @Pbedard
    - @Herk718
    - And anyone else i might be forgetting

1186140_366829970115418_1836801942_n_zpsefae1fd9.png

Flash/Install Instructions:
    If installing MY liquid rom for the first time, or coming from any other ROM:
    - Make sure you're running a proper working Team Win Recovery Project
    - Copy Gapps and Rom to your SdCard/Micro-SDCard
    - Boot into recovery
    - Make a nandroid backup
    - Go to the wipes tab and wipe everything except internal storage and micro sdcard...
    Do Not Wipe Internal Storage or Micro SdCard!!
    - Flash Rom, then Gapps
    - Reboot

Upgrading from an earlier version:
    - Copy the Rom to your SdCard/Micro-SdCard
    - Boot into recovery
    - Make a nandroid backup
    - Go to the wipes tab and wipe cache and dalvick cache
    - Flash the ROM and Gapps
    - Reboot

Downloads:

please note these builds should flash on the trlteusc and the trltespr...please report which device you have when reporting issues..thanks

- AFH liquid link

- Recommended gapps

- Alternative gapps

XDA:DevDB Information
    [ROM] OFFICIAL 5.0.x Liquid Smooth v4, ROM for the Sprint Samsung Galaxy Note 4

Contributors
    spleef, drcrimzon, nivron, slayher
    Source Code: https://github.com/spleef

ROM OS Version: 5.0.x Lollipop
    Based On: cyanogenmod

Version Information

Created 2015-01-04
    Last Updated 2015-02-07
    just a little teaser of more thing coming soon
    Today's build is up and we have also been made official... Enjoy folks
    Reserved

a few screenshots
    New Build 20150106 Out

20150106 Changelog:

Added CPU throttle when device is overheating. This is still a work in progress, and hopefully a temporary fix to the CPU overheat reset. Thanks @flar2
    Fixed No Sim message in status bar. Thanks @Mod57
    Added APN settings on Cellular menu. Thanks @albinoman887
    Added hardware backed keystore, Thanks @fattire and @slayher

If you dirty flash, you may have to forget/re-add wireless networks.