[ROM][OFFICIAL][5.1.1]Tesla Rom

Search This thread

Cookie Ninja

Jan 21, 2010
Using the 5.1.1 build as my daily driver. Don't want to upgrade to MM or later due to xposed/xprivacy compatibility. Can the OP provide a final / snapshot build with the latest android security patches for the LP version? Thanks.

Dead Cookies leave no trails...

Cookie Ninja

Jan 21, 2010
Using the 5.1.1 build as my daily driver. Don't want to upgrade to MM or later due to xposed/xprivacy compatibility. Can the OP provide a final / snapshot build with the latest android security patches for the LP version? Thanks.

Bump.
Any answers?

Cookie Ninja

Jan 21, 2010

@Vatsal,
Is there an update to this ROM? Thanks. Using as my Daily Driver. The ROM's fantastic and slick. Using MicroG NOGAPPS and it still works like a breeze! Thanks,

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    you are doing a great work bro... but still wondering no one build the AICP for our beast Osprey:eek:

Patience is a virtue :) ;)

Sent from my MotoG3 using XDA Premium 4 mobile app
    Hi, Vatsal. Firstly thank's for this great ROM. I have a couple of questions is you don't mind me asking? 1: I'm attaching a screen shot to show which version I'm running, I assume this is the latest build as I got it from this thread. My question is 2 part 1: is this the latest build and 2: dies the OTA feature on this ROM actually work?

https://imgur.com/t9kM3Bj

My other question relates to custom kernels. I would like to flash blu_spark kernel, is this kernel compatible with this ROM? If so which version? the blu_spark_r55-5.1.1_osprey_3f3a7a1.zip OR the blu_spark_r55-stock-5.1.1_osprey_3f3a7a1.zip. Id this kernel isn't compatible would Squid Kernel be compatible, and again if so which version, the squid_kernel_r10b-osprey.zip OR the squid_kernel_r10b-osprey-stock.zip? Usually, I wouldn't ask questions like this, I'd just make a nandroid and test them out. However, I've only got the 8gb version and my SD card doesn't arrive until Monday so I can't make a nandroid.

Once again thank's for this ROM and I'd be very grateful if you could help me out with the above questions.

The custom kernel you use is the one without stock in its name as the stock one is for stock and not custom roms
    Yes ofcourse
    Install layers manager app from playstore

you are doing a great work bro... but still wondering no one build the AICP for our beast Osprey:eek:

There's a osprey build on AICP g+ page

Patience is a virtue :) ;)

well said... but honestly was unsatisfied with my favorite ROM RR... Not that great like on My Older Android One... But happy as well to see it here... Thanks again for your great work.:good:

---------- Post added at 04:27 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:25 PM ----------

yeah found

Testing is going on it has lots of bugs or may not even boot...flash on your own risk