[ROM][Official][5.1.1] XenonHD Stable 2 Build 9 (9/13/15) *Stable,Fast, & Smooth*

Search This thread

pcarenza

Jan 10, 2013
Chattanooga
[ROM][Official][5.1.1] XenonHD Stable 2 Build 9 (9/13/15) *Stable,Fast, & Smooth*

Team Horizon presents

XenonHD is a custom firmware aka ROM for various Android devices. It is built from Android Open Source Project (AOSP) with additional features, performance and battery life improvements.

The idea behind XenonHD is to give users a ROM that is "blazing fast, rock stable and buttery smooth".

Base : Lollipop 5.1.1_r13 : FULL AOSP BASE FROM SOURCE.
Dual Versions using CM and pure CAF drivers
It's Rockstable,Blazing fast.
and now Buttery Smooth too!
Includes all Stagefright security fixes!

Download in post #2
Changelog in post #3
Disclaimers/Screen shots in post #4

Team Horizon:
Adam80460
iceandfire
TheBr0ken
PCarenza
Frap129
T-Macgnolia
dadi11

Special Thanks to
Kazi Networks for our hosting

Thanks to:
AOSP
Cyanogenmod
ParanoidAndroid
SlimRoms
OmniRom
Vanir
Tyr Kernel (DerRomTester)
anarkia1976
enricocid (Boot animation)
the RenderBroken team

Source:
Github

User banner (credit to Itay Garbash):
Untitled-2_zps0pigkxb8.jpg

Banner (credit to zakirbaig):
HTJyzIch.jpg

Last edited:

pcarenza

Jan 10, 2013
Chattanooga
Screenshots and Disclaimers

Important please read

I. Appreciation

There are many ways to show your support to us. You can:
  • Press the "Thanks" button.
  • Hit the donation button and help support the team
  • Wear our specially prepared banner
  • Share your opinion about my work and write some feedback in our threads.
  • Advertise our work to your friends, family, anyone who owns this device.
  • Rate our threads with 5 stars.
We appreciate all the support you give us, but we don't expect anything

II. Sharing

XDA-Developers.com is all about sharing. If you would like to use any part of our work, please feel free to do so but remember to do the following beforehand:
Inform - Please send us a PM or email telling us
Permission - Please, if you do not have permission from us, don't use it. Most of the time, we will allow you to, but if you don't get our permission first, we will report.
Credits - No one wants their work stolen. Please remember to give proper credits when using our work.

III. Support

If you have any issues or questions, please feel free to post them in the our threads. However, because all of us have social lives outside of XDA, your questions may not always be answered right away. Members who are more experienced in our work, please help out the ones who don't.
If you want to get the fastest and the best answer - ask the question in our threads instead of PM'ing us. Chances are, other users will be able to help you when Team Members don't have the time to.

IV. Updates

We are a busy team! Every Team Member has lives outside of XDA. You cannot expect us to sit in front of the computer all day and develop Android. Please do not ask for ETA's. The update will come when we release it. Sometimes, there is a good reason for why we have not released an update in a while. Please be patient with us, we will do as we promise. Updates will come.

V. Responsibilities

We are not responsible for your device! We do not guarantee that everything will work the way it's supposed to. Not every device is created equal, what might work on our devices may not work on yours or vice versa. Please be a responsible person when it comes to flashing. This is a mature site, don't act immaturely when your device becomes problematic. If you cry and blame us for "destroying" your device, we will laugh at you. Your device is your responsibility, act like it.
Thanks for choosing Team Horizon, we hope you enjoy our products as much as we enjoy working with them.​

Last edited:

xTremePower

Yes, yes, yes, !

One of my preferd ROM in 5.x version !

And essential thing : NOT cyanogen ! ! ! I hate cm because no navbar custom, and because cm team is become greedy since its an entreprise....

---------- Post added at 10:12 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:02 PM ----------

I hope links come soon.. Placeholder threads aren't allowed..!! Waiting for xenon HD..!!

He hold place for have a proper présentation..... Not just for fun...

But nice you.... You want this ROM, but with your post you break the clear place holding that he try to do.....

Reactions: yorkberliner

Setting.Out

Inactive Recognized Contributor
Mar 10, 2013
Sèvres
There are already 4 ROMs for our bacon in Android File Host.. The latest one is nearly perfect and sooo fast..

Sent from my A0001 using XDA Premium 4 mobile app

Reactions: yorkberliner

Setting.Out

Inactive Recognized Contributor
Mar 10, 2013
Sèvres
ya i've posted the link of AFH in the thread before it got closed :/
is it worth to try it out?
what that nearly means?

Perfect is a myth, so as per my usage,.. No bugs to report, battery life is on par and it has most features you would expect.. I've tried the previous versions in the past and ran into bugs like rotation not working but they've fixed them and added speed.. It is very fast and smooth..

primo14z

Nov 15, 2012
Perfect is a myth, so as per my usage,.. No bugs to report, battery life is on par and it has most features you would expect.. I've tried the previous versions in the past and ran into bugs like rotation not working but they've fixed them and added speed.. It is very fast and smooth..

kk tnx :) will try myself and let you know what i think :D

Reactions: Setting.Out

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.

Team Horizon presents

XenonHD is a custom firmware aka ROM for various Android devices. It is built from Android Open Source Project (AOSP) with additional features, performance and battery life improvements.

The idea behind XenonHD is to give users a ROM that is "blazing fast, rock stable and buttery smooth".

Base : Lollipop 5.1.1_r13 : FULL AOSP BASE FROM SOURCE.
    Dual Versions using CM and pure CAF drivers
    It's Rockstable,Blazing fast.
    and now Buttery Smooth too!
    Includes all Stagefright security fixes!

Download in post #2
    Changelog in post #3
    Disclaimers/Screen shots in post #4

Team Horizon:
    Adam80460
    iceandfire
    TheBr0ken
    PCarenza
    Frap129
    T-Macgnolia
    dadi11

Special Thanks to
    Kazi Networks for our hosting

Thanks to:
    AOSP
    Cyanogenmod
    ParanoidAndroid
    SlimRoms
    OmniRom
    Vanir
    Tyr Kernel (DerRomTester)
    anarkia1976
    enricocid (Boot animation)
    the RenderBroken team

Source:
    Github

User banner (credit to Itay Garbash):
    Untitled-2_zps0pigkxb8.jpg

Banner (credit to zakirbaig):
    HTJyzIch.jpg
    Screenshots and Disclaimers

Important please read

I. Appreciation

There are many ways to show your support to us. You can:
    • Press the "Thanks" button.
    • Hit the donation button and help support the team
    • Wear our specially prepared banner
    • Share your opinion about my work and write some feedback in our threads.
    • Advertise our work to your friends, family, anyone who owns this device.
    • Rate our threads with 5 stars.
    We appreciate all the support you give us, but we don't expect anything

II. Sharing

XDA-Developers.com is all about sharing. If you would like to use any part of our work, please feel free to do so but remember to do the following beforehand:
    Inform - Please send us a PM or email telling us
    Permission - Please, if you do not have permission from us, don't use it. Most of the time, we will allow you to, but if you don't get our permission first, we will report.
    Credits - No one wants their work stolen. Please remember to give proper credits when using our work.

III. Support

If you have any issues or questions, please feel free to post them in the our threads. However, because all of us have social lives outside of XDA, your questions may not always be answered right away. Members who are more experienced in our work, please help out the ones who don't.
    If you want to get the fastest and the best answer - ask the question in our threads instead of PM'ing us. Chances are, other users will be able to help you when Team Members don't have the time to.

IV. Updates

We are a busy team! Every Team Member has lives outside of XDA. You cannot expect us to sit in front of the computer all day and develop Android. Please do not ask for ETA's. The update will come when we release it. Sometimes, there is a good reason for why we have not released an update in a while. Please be patient with us, we will do as we promise. Updates will come.

V. Responsibilities

We are not responsible for your device! We do not guarantee that everything will work the way it's supposed to. Not every device is created equal, what might work on our devices may not work on yours or vice versa. Please be a responsible person when it comes to flashing. This is a mature site, don't act immaturely when your device becomes problematic. If you cry and blame us for "destroying" your device, we will laugh at you. Your device is your responsibility, act like it.
    Thanks for choosing Team Horizon, we hope you enjoy our products as much as we enjoy working with them.​
    Changelog

Stable 2 Build 9 Changelog
    Changelogs are now included in Settings/About Phone!

Exclusive to OnePlus One:

Gesture flashlight, music, and camera
    Snapdragon Camera! (CAF build only)
    AudioMaxx
    Voice Wakeup DOES NOT WORK YET.
    Wifi bug (disables when airplane mode is activated) is fixed!
    XenonHD 2.0 CAF Build 6!

The time has come!
    Team Horizon is officially unveiling the pure CAF version of XenonHD for OnePlus One. Many thanks to sultanxda, Joe Maples, DerRomTester

What does this mean?
    It means more granular device support, noticeable speedup, less CM to worry about = better ROM experience overall.
    It finally fixes the bug where Wifi is disabled when the phone is put into airplane mode.
    There are no freezes, no hiccups... this ROM is just plain smooth!

Now with the CAF version, there are a few caveats. Please read the following important items. We are not responsible for problems with your phone if you do not follow the below guidelines, and we will not respond to any issues related to your not having read the following:

1. This ROM will not work properly as the MultiROM primary. If you do use it as primary, MultiROM will not allow you to autoselect at boot. It does boot, and it does work perfectly fine as a secondary ROM. We are still working on diagnosing and possibly repairing this issue.
    2. This ROM is *very* finicky about which gapps you use. TK gapps will NOT work for this ROM. We strongly recommend OpenGapps, which can be found at http://opengapps.org. It is the most up-to-date, most complete version of gapps out there, and there are some features to come which will allow more powerful use of these gapps. Use of incorrect gapps will result in numerous, unlimited force closes. You have been warned.

And that's about it! Enjoy, please report any problems other than those mentioned above.
    Here's the link:

Bacon CAF XenonHD