[ROM][OFFICIAL][6.0.1] Cypher 2.2.5[Shamu]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Search This thread

TacoTuco

Oct 11, 2014
mjNdBsh.png

This is Cypher. An extension to pure Android. Cypher tries maintain the purity of Android while offering useful features for users. The goal is to give the highest level of performance whilst achieving Simplicity.​

Code:
/*
 * Your warranty is now void.
 * I am not responsible for bricked devices, dead SD cards,
 * thermonuclear war, or you getting fired because the alarm app failed. Please
 * do some research if you have any concerns about features included in this ROM
 * before flashing it! YOU are choosing to make these modifications, and if
 * you point the finger at me for messing up your device, I will laugh at you.
 */
Check out the latest changes to CypherOS
Mod Edit: Link removed.

Downloads
Mod Edit: Link removed

Become apart of the G+ community - Mod Edit: Link removed.

REMINDER

If you're having issues and want to submit a report (Logcat) please make sure you are reporting from the stock kernel, not a modified kernel. Modified kernels can break or fix, even improve things. It depends. I can't get a full clue of the issue when you're not running the original kernel.
Credits
CyanogenMod
AICP

Sources
Mod Edit: Links removed.

XDA:DevDB Information
Cypher, ROM for the Nexus 6

Contributors
TacoTuco, sirhc, superfes
Source Code:Mod Edit: Link removed.

ROM OS Version: 6.0.x Marshmallow
ROM Kernel: Linux 3.10.x
ROM Firmware Required: Unlocked Bootloader
Based On: Cyanogenmod

Version Information
Current Stable Version: 2.2.5
Stable Release Date: 2016-04-26

Created 2016-04-27
Last Updated 2016-04-27

Last edited by a moderator:

raresoul77

Nov 13, 2011
Been playing with it for a bit. Found a couple of bugs. The right clock stays at 12:30 , left clock doesn't show. The only one that works is center. Carrier in status bar doesn't show either. The clear recents buttons are on the top ,not on the bottom.

Sent from my Nexus 6 using XDA-Developers mobile app

TacoTuco

Oct 11, 2014
Been playing with it for a bit. Found a couple of bugs. The right clock stays at 12:30 , left clock doesn't show. The only one that works is center. Carrier in status bar doesn't show either. The clear recents buttons are on the top ,not on the bottom.

Sent from my Nexus 6 using XDA-Developers mobile app
Thank you for pointing that out working on a fix now

Reactions: raresoul77

bigrushdog

Inactive Recognized Developer
Apr 23, 2007

nicholaschum

Substratum Development Leader / Inactive RT
Feb 3, 2011
University of Toronto
plus.google.com
Bro you simply can't run a aosp project like this

https://github.com/CypherOS/frameworks_base/commit/31cacda3e0acab6151cf164e1083dec93347ed5d

https://github.com/DirtyUnicorns/an...mmit/205d15eb8868681ed98242ddd6aa6a080071e7d9

I highly recommend take some time and learn how to properly useuse git versioning software. You have all those bizarre fixes and reverts because you don't have history to reference.

That's absolutely unacceptable. In the industry that's called a "kang" and it will result in a locked thread and/or a warning on your accounts @ OP

Woody

Retired Admin - Vacationing in Nanda Parbat
Nov 18, 2010
Immersed in Dark Matter
Thread Closed until you either post authorship of the commits you used or you take some time and build correctly (in which case, authorship/source will be preserved).

Referring this to the Nexus 6 FSM team for further review. If you have questions, please hit Report on my post here and they will get back to you.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    mjNdBsh.png

This is Cypher. An extension to pure Android. Cypher tries maintain the purity of Android while offering useful features for users. The goal is to give the highest level of performance whilst achieving Simplicity.​

Code:
    /*
     * Your warranty is now void.
     * I am not responsible for bricked devices, dead SD cards,
     * thermonuclear war, or you getting fired because the alarm app failed. Please
     * do some research if you have any concerns about features included in this ROM
     * before flashing it! YOU are choosing to make these modifications, and if
     * you point the finger at me for messing up your device, I will laugh at you.
     */
    Check out the latest changes to CypherOS
    Mod Edit: Link removed.

Downloads
    Mod Edit: Link removed

Become apart of the G+ community - Mod Edit: Link removed.

REMINDER

If you're having issues and want to submit a report (Logcat) please make sure you are reporting from the stock kernel, not a modified kernel. Modified kernels can break or fix, even improve things. It depends. I can't get a full clue of the issue when you're not running the original kernel.
    Credits
    CyanogenMod
    AICP

Sources
    Mod Edit: Links removed.

XDA:DevDB Information
    Cypher, ROM for the Nexus 6

Contributors
    TacoTuco, sirhc, superfes
    Source Code:Mod Edit: Link removed.

ROM OS Version: 6.0.x Marshmallow
    ROM Kernel: Linux 3.10.x
    ROM Firmware Required: Unlocked Bootloader
    Based On: Cyanogenmod

Version Information
    Current Stable Version: 2.2.5
    Stable Release Date: 2016-04-26

Created 2016-04-27
    Last Updated 2016-04-27
    Bro you simply can't run a aosp project like this

https://github.com/CypherOS/frameworks_base/commit/31cacda3e0acab6151cf164e1083dec93347ed5d

https://github.com/DirtyUnicorns/an...mmit/205d15eb8868681ed98242ddd6aa6a080071e7d9

I highly recommend take some time and learn how to properly useuse git versioning software. You have all those bizarre fixes and reverts because you don't have history to reference.
    Thread Closed until you either post authorship of the commits you used or you take some time and build correctly (in which case, authorship/source will be preserved).

Referring this to the Nexus 6 FSM team for further review. If you have questions, please hit Report on my post here and they will get back to you.
    Hmm, I think the source needs to be regulated @TacoTuco, 184 commits on frameworks base and you're reverting a lot of stuff.