[ROM][OFFICIAL][6.0.1_r72][STABLE]Resurrection Remix MM 5.7.4 by tank0412[T00F/G]

Search This thread

juyel92

Jan 18, 2017
Assam
Which ROM do you using? My zenfone 5 has some issues with 7.1.1 and 7.1.2, could u help me? I've tried RR 5.8.0 but it still crash (the screen sometimes..)
Currently now I'm testing *AEX ROM*.
And What type of problem you are facing ? Can you please provide me some more details, otherwise please post the screenshot of your errors/problems.

Last edited:
Reactions: peach_vn

peach_vn

Apr 30, 2017
Hanoi
Currently now I'm testing *AEX ROM*.
And What type of problem you are facing ? Can you please provide me some more details, otherwise please post the screenshot of your errors/problems.

I flashed this ROM, 6.0.1 RR and the screen flashing the red border at the edge. My god! This is the fifth ROM i've installed since yesterday. I cant capture the screen because it happens really fast (the red border).

Last edited:

peach_vn

Apr 30, 2017
Hanoi
I just installed a stock ROM and surprised!.. IT STILL CRASH LIKE EVERY ROMS IVE INSTALLED. Omg. What have I done? Im very sure this bug can be solved.
Ive installed 7.1.2 RR, 7.1.1 RR, 7.1.1 OctOs (all sudden crash although they are very stable ROM yknow)
And next, I installed LineageOS 6.0.1, sim 2 and 3G not work out so Im uninstalled right after.
Next is a stock ROM 5.0 (which Im using right now) and I still see crash bug.
(I mean 'crash' here is like when the screen freeze and u cant do anything but restart)
And I figured it out that it's not because of the ROMs, those bugs from MY PHONE. And I think maybe from the Intel chip.
Im very appreciate if somebody could fix this for me. Im just a 17 years old newbie.
Im using zenfone 5 T00F

juyel92

Jan 18, 2017
Assam
I just installed a stock ROM and surprised!.. IT STILL CRASH LIKE EVERY ROMS IVE INSTALLED. Omg. What have I done? Im very sure this bug can be solved.
Ive installed 7.1.2 RR, 7.1.1 RR, 7.1.1 OctOs (all sudden crash although they are very stable ROM yknow)
And next, I installed LineageOS 6.0.1, sim 2 and 3G not work out so Im uninstalled right after.
Next is a stock ROM 5.0 (which Im using right now) and I still see crash bug.
(I mean 'crash' here is like when the screen freeze and u cant do anything but restart)
And I figured it out that it's not because of the ROMs, those bugs from MY PHONE. And I think maybe from the Intel chip.
Im very appreciate if somebody could fix this for me. Im just a 17 years old newbie.
Im using zenfone 5 T00F
This bug is cannot be fixed. Because this is happening due to unlocked boot loader. There are some unlucky zenfone users who faced this issue and I think you are also one of them . As this problem is yet not fixed and I think nobody can fix this. This problem is created by ASUS itself, by shipping different phone with different specifications under the same name.
I recommend you to go back to the stock firmware as this is the only solution for this.

Nyx0000

Nov 8, 2015
Tinsukia
Could someone please link me to the 5.7.2 the file dissapears when i open the Drive link. (my bad, figured it out)
bugs i see on 5.7.2 are none yet

Last edited:

Mhd.imron

May 8, 2017
This bug is cannot be fixed. Because this is happening due to unlocked boot loader. There are some unlucky zenfone users who faced this issue and I think you are also one of them . As this problem is yet not fixed and I think nobody can fix this. This problem is created by ASUS itself, by shipping different phone with different specifications under the same name.
I recommend you to go back to the stock firmware as this is the only solution for this.
I have been facing the same problem as well, it keeps freezing all the time.. so i decided to go back to stock ROM , and nothing changes, freezing is continuing.. after a while I realize that when I was unlock bootloader,. My ifwi version changes into version 59.A1, then I change it in order to relock the bootloader.

I'm not expert in this, but is there a way where we can unlock bootloader with another ifwi version? Like I unlock it and then the ifwi version is not 59.A1.

juyel92

Jan 18, 2017
Assam
I have been facing the same problem as well, it keeps freezing all the time.. so i decided to go back to stock ROM , and nothing changes, freezing is continuing.. after a while I realize that when I was unlock bootloader,. My ifwi version changes into version 59.A1, then I change it in order to relock the bootloader.

I'm not expert in this, but is there a way where we can unlock bootloader with another ifwi version? Like I unlock it and then the ifwi version is not 59.A1.
I don't think so. Because most of the unlock bootloader tools are using ifwi version 59.A1 version. I don't think that there is any other version of ifwi is available here.
But you can search and try all the available tools for unlocking bootloader.

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    R0o1E1957552v4B7.jpg
    Resurrection Remix the ROM has been based on CM,slim.omni and original Remix ROM builds, this creates an awesome combination of performance, customization, power and the most new features, brought directly to your Device
    Code:
     * Your warranty is now void.
     * We are not responsible for bricked devices, dead SD cards,
     * thermonuclear war, or you getting fired because the alarm app failed. Please
     * do some research if you have any concerns about features included in this ROM
     * before flashing it! YOU are choosing to make these modifications, and if
     * you point the finger at us for messing up your device, we will laugh at you.
     */
    Bugs
    GPS && FM
    You Tell me

Installation Instructions:
    - Download the ROM
    - Put the downloaded zip files on your SDCard
    - Reboot in Recovery
    - Wipe System, Cache, Dalvik Cache, Internal and Data Partition
    - Flash rom
    - Reboot system

NOTE:
    GAPPS works fine on the ALL RR 5.7.1/ 5.7.2 builds.
    And GAPPS does not work on ALL RR 5.7.3/5.7.4. builds because it will not boot if i do not apply fix which brokes gapps.

Download from Google Drive:
    RR 5.7.4 (03122016)
    Download few old builds
    NOTE: I cloned rr 5.7.2 and rr 5.7.3 builds to this folder from Google drive link by Andre_Luis
    RR 5.7.4 build is out!

Download from Basketbuild
    Download STABLE build
    Download NIGHTLY build

Special thanks to: @dgadelha for his CM13 device tree, kernel ramdisk, kernel sources and patches (i used it for building without any extra modifications)

XDA:DevDB Information
    Resurrection Remix MM by tank0412, ROM for the Asus Zenfone 5

Contributors
    tank0412
    Source Code: https://github.com/tank0412/android_device_asus_ctp-common-1

ROM OS Version: 6.0.x Marshmallow
    ROM Kernel: Linux 3.10.x
    ROM Firmware Required: Unlocked bootloader and TWRP
    Based On: CM

Version Information
    Current Stable Version: 2.2
    Stable Release Date: 2016-12-03
    Beta Release Date: 2016-07-22

Created 2016-07-12
    Last Updated 2016-09-21
    Changelog (03122016):
    Merge 6.0.1_r72 branch
    November stagefright patch is there
    Sync RR sources
    Changelog (21092016):
    RR 5.7.4:
    September stagefright patch is there
    Merge 6.0.1._r66 branch
    Build id is MOB30E now
    Sync RR sources

BUGS:
    Gapps
    MTP
    Changelog (24082016):
    Build in user mode
    Use my bzimage + modules
    Changelog (23082016):
    August stagefright patch is there
    Merge 6.0.1._r61 branch
    Build id is MOB30Z now
    Sync RR sources
    Update ramdisk in boot to latest ramdisk by dgadelha
    Do not use block-base OTA (temporary)
    Build in eng mode (temporary)
    Changelog (01082016):
    STABLE:
    Update rom to RR v.5.7.2
    Fix sensors issue
    Changelog (22072016):
    NIGHTLY:
    boot: fix Bluetooth
    Totally fix accelerometer on T00F and T00J. (But It can be broken on T00G - Zenfone 6)
    Update RR OTA app by Sukarn to v75
    Sync RR sources
    Changelog (21072016):
    NIGHTLY:
    boot: fix DT2W
    boot: port ramdisk from stock Lollipop to Marshmallow
    Sync RR sources
    Changelog (13072016):
    NIGHTLY:
    DT2W is back.
    Ambient display is back
    Add kernel which was build of kernel sources by @X Anwar Mov. Linux version in kernel is 3.10.102
    Add OTA app by Sukarn
    Autobrigtness is enabled by default
    Sync RR sources
    Changelog (12072016):
    STABLE:
    Initial release
    New build is released.
    Changelog:
    Build in user mode
    Use my bzimage + modules

Download:
    https://basketbuild.com/devs/resurrectionremix/T00F

NOTE:
    Google released Androdi N source. I am starting Android N building immediatly.
    Done.
    My PC worked hard this night. It took ~9 hours to build RR 5.7.4 for Zenfone 5.
    But i need few rom testers.
    Please PM me.
    Thanks.

UPD: I sent link to two builds to people who wanted to test it.

k0P1W3Y1l594J9F7.png

7001H3p1q5J4N9t6.png
    Guys, i am think that i will publish today new AOSP 7.0 build for Zenfone 5/6.
    (I could not build CM14 because CM Team broke ROM sources BUT it is temporary).
    I think that it will not boot BUT i need testers who will get logcat.
    So please pm me it someone wants to test it.
    I will be ready to share build in the next 3-4 hours.