[ROM][OFFICIAL][7.1.1]GZR Roms & Unofficial Slim

Search This thread

iwogu

Feb 24, 2014
I got no such issues.
I really dont know whats wrong. Are u using a custom kernel?

Sent from my Moto G 2014 using Tapatalk
I don't use a Custom kernel and I changed nothing via Kernel Adiutor.

Gesendet von meinem Moto G 2014 mit Tapatalk

cesardemi

Apr 27, 2009
Madrid
I just flashed 2. 0 last week. In the past I flashed my ROM only rarely. Can you give me a hint on how to keep or backup/restore settings of system and applications? How do others to this?

Titanium Backup.
Or depending on the ROM, if no factory default needed, then you don't lose anything.

pirx666

Oct 28, 2014
Updated
Tesla v2.1
Changelog, for a detailed one check commits here github.com/tesla-redux
Official Download
P.S. Wake up issues should now be fixed, running it now without issues :)

Titanium Backup.
Or depending on the ROM, if no factory default needed, then you don't lose anything.

AFAIK Tesla ROM needs wipe of cache and system(?). Do I need the Titanium Pro version or is the standard sufficient for people that don't flash on a daily base?

cesardemi

Apr 27, 2009
Madrid
AFAIK Tesla ROM needs wipe of cache and system(?). Do I need the Titanium Pro version or is the standard sufficient for people that don't flash on a daily base?

If you don't flash on a daily basis, the standard version will do just fine. You need root, however, though most of the custom ROMs already have it (just mention it in case you're flashing from unrooted stock). You can backup all system and user apps and their corresponding data (including system data, like SMS, Accounts configurations, bluetooth and wifi devices, etc).

I'm not quite sure if wiping cache and system will delete the user data from the phone, maybe some more experienced user can confirm for yes or no (I'm *almost* sure that it doesn't)

stylemessiah

May 2, 2008
Sydney
This ROM lost me at the part where the ROM overlord decides what i can install on my own frickin device

Sorry, but its my device.....

Next there will be a Catholics only ROM....for that complete zealotry...

Sheesh...

They shut down their own comments section on this topic on their google+ because it was so widely unpopular, yup, thats the sign of healthy and open discussion

Last edited:

metalrules321

Oct 18, 2012
Sheffield- Derp Ville
This ROM lost me at the part where the ROM overlord decides what i can install on my own frickin device

Sorry, but its my device.....

Next there will be a Catholics only ROM....for that complete zealotry...

Sheesh...

They shut down their own comments section on this topic on their google+ because it was so widely unpopular, yup, thats the sign of healthy and open discussion

Woah man ! what happened ?

makinapufterpup

Nov 16, 2014
New England
What's the difference between
Tesla-z3-5.1.1.High_Voltage.2.1-Release-20150824.zip and
Tesla-z3c-5.1.1.High_Voltage.2.1-Release-20150824.zip?

Both posted on the same exact day and same time. The change log link above leads to a blank page.

Then there's this file: Tesla-yuga-5.1.1.High_Voltage.2.1-Release-20150824.zip that has release date of 24th but posted on the 23rd.

Confused on which 24th file I should be using.

V

Vatsal

What's the difference between
Tesla-z3-5.1.1.High_Voltage.2.1-Release-20150824.zip and
Tesla-z3c-5.1.1.High_Voltage.2.1-Release-20150824.zip?

Both posted on the same exact day and same time. The change log link above leads to a blank page.

Then there's this file: Tesla-yuga-5.1.1.High_Voltage.2.1-Release-20150824.zip that has release date of 24th but posted on the 23rd.

Confused on which 24th file I should be using.

Z3c and z3 are different xperia devices
Yuga is Xperia Z.
You should be using Titan file for titan device

Sent from my Moto G 2014 using XDA Free mobile app

Arny209

Last edited:

robsonsilva

Jan 2, 2015
Tesla Bootlogo (Thanks @Vatsal by rom)

I made a bootlogo of tesla for titan based on the original Motorola bootlogo hope you enjoy. :fingers-crossed: The titan also deserve! ;)

Tesla Bootlogo: http://d-h.st/ayh3 :good:

Credits: Me @treborbr and GZR Team :highfive:

Attachments

• TESLA.jpg
    TESLA.jpg
    55.3 KB · Views: 284

Top Liked Posts

Our Apps
Get our official app!
The best way to access XDA on your phone
Nav Gestures
Add swipe gestures to any Android