- May 10, 2014
CyanogenMod is a free, community built, aftermarket firmware distribution of Android 7.0 (Nougat), which is designed to increase performance and reliability over stock Android for your device.
CyanogenMod is based on the Android Open Source Project with extra contributions from many people within the Android community. It can be used without any need to have any Google application installed. Linked below is a package that has come from another Android project that restore the Google parts. CyanogenMod does still include various hardware-specific code, which is also slowly being open-sourced anyway.
All the source code for CyanogenMod is available in the CyanogenMod Github repo. And if you would like to contribute to CyanogenMod, please visit out Gerrit Code Review. You can also view the Changelog for a full list of changes & features.
What's working :
- RIL (Calls, SMS, Data)
- Fingerprint (FPC1020 only)
- Video Playback
What's not working :
- SELinux permissive
- Camcorder can be a bit buggy at times.
- Download the latest build and GApps
- Reboot to recovery
- Flash the latest build and GApps
- Official nightly builds: https://download.cyanogenmod.org/?device=hydrogen
- Google Apps: http://opengapps.org/
- @luca020400: "Me: HAALP!" He answered me
- CyanogenMod Team
- Xiaomi: For providing the Kernel Source Code
You don't have to but if you want;
Donate via PayPal: http://paypal.me/ParthBhatia/
Donate via PayTM: http://i.imgur.com/54cQl9N.jpg (QR code)
CyanogenMod 14 for hydrogen, ROM for the Xiaomi Mi Max
Source Code: https://github.com/CyanogenMod
ROM OS Version: 7.x Nougat
ROM Kernel: Linux 3.10.x
Last Updated 2017-04-07