Search This thread

zombiezoom

Jan 27, 2012
Alexandria
MoKee_OS_zps9f4f4acf.jpg

11hdulz.png

Code:
About

MoKee OpenSource is based on the Lineage OS. We update our source code frequently to keep up with the latest development, and not forgetting to merge in special features of our own at the same time.

A small group of people from around the world who are interested in Android launched this project on the 12th of December 2012, and is committed to make this ROM better and better. Like most contributors of open source projects (Omni, Lineage OS, Slim AOSPA etc), we are doing all these in our free time as our passion…

Since this project is open source, anyone interested can participate in the development (maintain new devices, contribute code etc). Newcomers are always welcomed!
Read here for developer application: http://www.mfunz.com/en/developer-application, you can host your unofficial MoKee builds on our server!

Features:
(I will mention only that which does not take into Lineage OS)
Update over the air can download the download website only incremental, it helps lower faster update and upgrade more easily:
Some icons and own layouts
Ringtones, Alarms, Notification, UI sounds are all different Lineage OS, thus bringing a beautiful charm to ROM
Own boot animation
Aegis: Power Saver
Yu Browser
information integrated into MokeeCenter
Settings to add Network speed for incoming and outgoing
Settings for Navigation Bar
Settings for Statusbar
Intelligent control settings to configure the newer apps and others

What is the difference?

RELEASE: Tested after integrating new features, more stable than NIGHTLY. (Odexed builds)
NIGHTLY: Built daily with newest code and experimental features, might contain undiscovered bugs. (Deodexded builds)
HISTORY: Final odexded builds once a newer Android version is out and being built.
EXPERIMENTAL: Released when a new device is added or when a new feature is added for public beta testing and feedback. (Deodexded builds)
UNOFFICIAL: Maintained separately by individual developers, usually involves modification of shared code which cannot be merged (affects other devices), therefore maintained by the developer himself.
Note: We always test the shared code for bugs, however sometimes we may not be able to detect device specific bugs. If you have such issues, it will be better to report to the device maintainer.

Official Downloads:
HAM
GAPPS (Google Apps)

Changelog:
HERE

Installation mode :
To install the clean ROM:
Download the ROM
enter the recovery
make all wipes (expect internal storage)
choose zip from SD and install

To install upgrade:
Method 1:

just download the complete package via OTA
enter the recovery
only to wipe cache and dalvik (optional)
install the complete package downloaded via OTA

Method 2:

Download the complete package over the air and go to install update
let it install automatically for you

Method 3:

Download only incremental updates
for that you need to donate 30 CNY for the team to release the feature on the device directly
But you can do this update without donation
just go on the site and click below build itself where it is written (upgrade: OTA to MK ...)
there will be the incremental free for you, this will save on your data package or in your spare time.

Big Thanks @martincz for development, I am NOT the maintainer!

Source Code: https://github.com/MoKee

ROM OS Version: 7.x Nougat
ROM Kernel: Linux 3.4.x
ROM Firmware Required: Custom Recovery
Based On: Lineage OS

Version Information

Last edited:

satsmagic

Feb 26, 2012
Mumbai
Both SIMs working ??

Before flashing, just want to be sure, are both the SIMs working fine and on what mode.

Can someone confirm ?

Also, I am on COS 12.1 now, would flashing this ROM require 6.0 (MM) to be flashed first ??

Last edited:

Emiliux

May 14, 2015
The download link does not work.

Enviado desde mi ZUK Z1 mediante Tapatalk

pranavaryans

Dec 1, 2013
Rajkot
pranavaryans.blogspot.in
Everything Works Fine, I Am Facing No Issues.

Posting Some Screenshots..

Attachments

• Screenshot_20170113-192930.jpg
    Screenshot_20170113-192930.jpg
    75.5 KB · Views: 2,799
  • Screenshot_20170113-192921.jpg
    Screenshot_20170113-192921.jpg
    102.3 KB · Views: 2,792
  • Screenshot_20170113-192954.png
    Screenshot_20170113-192954.png
    60.9 KB · Views: 2,771
  • Screenshot_20170113-192949.png
    Screenshot_20170113-192949.png
    55.4 KB · Views: 2,760
  • Screenshot_20170113-192942.png
    Screenshot_20170113-192942.png
    88.9 KB · Views: 2,733
  • Screenshot_20170113-192938.png
    Screenshot_20170113-192938.png
    70.8 KB · Views: 2,743

mrkentoy

Nov 12, 2016

Yep same here... Flashed this ROM at the very beginning of the day and no issues till now. Appears to be a very smooth and stable ROM.
Glad to see this device is still getting some attention that it rightfully deserves.

Good for you guys! I've flashed RR, nuclearom, lineage and this as well but my sim call selection is always grey. It has been bugging me since then. Have you experienced this before? Any solutions?

sahu.prashant

Oct 19, 2014
Chandigarh
Good for you guys! I've flashed RR, nuclearom, lineage and this as well but my sim call selection is always grey. It has been bugging me since then. Have you experienced this before? Any solutions?

Yes I heard it from many users about this rather strange problem including touch problems. But I never faced any of these issues on any Nougat based ROM on any kernel whatsoever. Although I have once or twice found my SIM selection option greyed out on Resurrection Remix N but a simple reboot solved it.

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    MoKee_OS_zps9f4f4acf.jpg

11hdulz.png

Code:
    About

MoKee OpenSource is based on the Lineage OS. We update our source code frequently to keep up with the latest development, and not forgetting to merge in special features of our own at the same time.

A small group of people from around the world who are interested in Android launched this project on the 12th of December 2012, and is committed to make this ROM better and better. Like most contributors of open source projects (Omni, Lineage OS, Slim AOSPA etc), we are doing all these in our free time as our passion…

Since this project is open source, anyone interested can participate in the development (maintain new devices, contribute code etc). Newcomers are always welcomed!
    Read here for developer application: http://www.mfunz.com/en/developer-application, you can host your unofficial MoKee builds on our server!

Features:
    (I will mention only that which does not take into Lineage OS)
    Update over the air can download the download website only incremental, it helps lower faster update and upgrade more easily:
    Some icons and own layouts
    Ringtones, Alarms, Notification, UI sounds are all different Lineage OS, thus bringing a beautiful charm to ROM
    Own boot animation
    Aegis: Power Saver
    Yu Browser
    information integrated into MokeeCenter
    Settings to add Network speed for incoming and outgoing
    Settings for Navigation Bar
    Settings for Statusbar
    Intelligent control settings to configure the newer apps and others

What is the difference?

RELEASE: Tested after integrating new features, more stable than NIGHTLY. (Odexed builds)
    NIGHTLY: Built daily with newest code and experimental features, might contain undiscovered bugs. (Deodexded builds)
    HISTORY: Final odexded builds once a newer Android version is out and being built.
    EXPERIMENTAL: Released when a new device is added or when a new feature is added for public beta testing and feedback. (Deodexded builds)
    UNOFFICIAL: Maintained separately by individual developers, usually involves modification of shared code which cannot be merged (affects other devices), therefore maintained by the developer himself.
    Note: We always test the shared code for bugs, however sometimes we may not be able to detect device specific bugs. If you have such issues, it will be better to report to the device maintainer.

Official Downloads:
    HAM
    GAPPS (Google Apps)

Changelog:
    HERE

Installation mode :
    To install the clean ROM:
    Download the ROM
    enter the recovery
    make all wipes (expect internal storage)
    choose zip from SD and install

To install upgrade:
    Method 1:

just download the complete package via OTA
    enter the recovery
    only to wipe cache and dalvik (optional)
    install the complete package downloaded via OTA

Method 2:

Download the complete package over the air and go to install update
    let it install automatically for you

Method 3:

Download only incremental updates
    for that you need to donate 30 CNY for the team to release the feature on the device directly
    But you can do this update without donation
    just go on the site and click below build itself where it is written (upgrade: OTA to MK ...)
    there will be the incremental free for you, this will save on your data package or in your spare time.

Big Thanks @martincz for development, I am NOT the maintainer!

Source Code: https://github.com/MoKee

ROM OS Version: 7.x Nougat
    ROM Kernel: Linux 3.4.x
    ROM Firmware Required: Custom Recovery
    Based On: Lineage OS

Version Information

The latest build of 6th February caused stuck in Boot Loop via OTA update. Clean Flashed but still boot loop. Thanks to TWRP Backup! I have restored the previous working 4th Feb build.

Yea sry. That was mismerge. It will be fixed in the next build.

Regards
    OrdenKrieger
    Hi,

I have used so far LOS-14.1-unofficial-ordenkrieger with my Z1, now I have dirty flashed (wipe dalvik/cache/system) and flashed gapps and everything works pretty well. I can recommend this ROM. It is stable and has more useful features than LOS-14.1.

M
    Buddy I think its wrong to tell which ROM is better and remember that if we are getting nought ROMs because of @OrdenKrieger only because he updates our device tree.