[ROM][OFFICIAL][7.1.2] [AOSP]Cosmic OS

Search This thread

tejasrao1996

Mar 7, 2016
Mangalore
This ROM is so smooth that I'm thinking about keeping it until there is an official build of Oreo. Let's hear what @jackcicci has to say about this! Will be there new builds?

It's not dead. As soon as cosmic OS team is ready with Oreo, we will have new build. Last update was from September because that was the last build by the cosmic OS team.

jackcicci

Jul 13, 2014
This ROM is so smooth that I'm thinking about keeping it until there is an official build of Oreo. Let's hear what @jackcicci has to say about this! Will be there new builds?
It's not dead. As soon as cosmic OS team is ready with Oreo, we will have new build. Last update was from September because that was the last build by the cosmic OS team.
Thank you, it's not abandoned I'm waiting for more stable device tree for Titan with Oreo (I hope will get los15 support soon)

sapo_joe

Oct 4, 2016
Thank you, it's not abandoned I'm waiting for more stable device tree for Titan with Oreo (I hope will get los15 support soon)

Great news! It took me long to find about this ROM, and now I'm a very happy user! This is the first custom ROM that I am fully satisfied with the stock apps, and it doesn't carry excessive stuff. Even with my usual pack of everyday apps it still manages to leave about 300mb of free RAM which is quite impressive!

Thank you very much for developing this great ROM for our Titans!

sapo_joe

Oct 4, 2016

Tv screen mirroring is not working with this ROM, or with any aosp based roms... :crying:

PS; it's working now.

After a reinstall.

Last edited:

sapo_joe

Oct 4, 2016
How do I enable the hand wave thing? Is it the one I wave when the screen is off and it shows the notifications? I'm using the 2.1 version.

Thanks in advance!

sapo_joe

Oct 4, 2016

Where are you man? XPerience dev said you'd be back on board soon... :laugh:

PS: Please, keep Cosmic OS CAF based, don't make it LineageOS, otherwise it'll lose it's biggest advantage, that is, the speed of AOSP/CAF.

Last edited:
Reactions: Idesmi

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    New build 7.1.2 :)

Cosmic-OS_titan_7.1.2_1.5-UNOFFICIAL.zip

https://1drv.ms/u/s!AnDB-TG2RPVqhaJPuHCcKjeDJsdmcA
    cosmic-os-logo.png

Cosmic-OS is a Custom Aftermarket Firmware Distribution based on Android Open Source Project with additional features, performance and battery life improvements.

The ROM has gone under a full rebase over CAF and includes best Optimisations!
    With the New Rebase, we also have new Logo (Which you can see in my Profile Pic), New Bootanimation, New AboutCosmic-OS App, New Wallpapers and many exciting stuffs!
    From now onwards, only selected features will be added to keep the ROM Clean as well as Stable!
    So coming over to the new list of features, Cosmic-OS has went minimalistic with few but important features!
    The ROM right now includes the following customisations and soon some more things will be added

Code:
    /*
    * Your warranty is... still valid?
    * I am not responsible for bricked devices, dead SD cards,
    * thermonuclear war, or you getting fired because the alarm app failed. Please
    * do some research if you have any concerns about features included in this ROM
    * before flashing it! YOU are choosing to make these modifications, and if
    * you point the finger at me for messing up your device, I will laugh at you.
    */

2ixekRa.png

Navigation bar:
    Smartbar customizations
    Fling & Pulse
    Pixel Navigation Bar

Status bar:

Battery Styles
    Carrier Label
    Clock Settings
    Network Traffic

Notification Drawer:
    Quick & Smart Pulldown
    Force Expanded Notifications
    Wakelock Blocker
    Power Notification Controls

Lockscreen:
    Double Tap to sleep Anywhere
    Media Cover Art
    Keyguard Statusbar Clock
    Scramle PIN Layout
    Music Visualizer

Button Settings:
    Volume Button Wake
    Volume Keys Media Contol
    Music Control
    Volume Button Swap
    Volume Key Cursor Control
    Do not Disturb Switch
    Backlight Settings

Device Specific:
    Doze Pulse: Pocket Mode, Hand Wave, Ambient Display
    Night light
    and much more !

Some more features include Wake On Plug, Screenshot Delay, Expanded Desktop, Ambient Display, Volume Steps and Night Light!
    We also introduced a new Modified Launcher3, removing Pixel Launcher!
    The modified Launcher3 has Icon Pack Support, Pixel Theme and Swipe Up/Down Gestures!

BmbVYdG.png
    Instructions for flashing:
    - Download ROM and GApps.
    - Copy ROM and GApps to internal storage.
    - Wipe /data, /system and /cache.
    - Flash ROM and GApps (And any mods you use)
    - Enjoy :p

Instructions for update:
    - Download ROM and GApps.
    - Copy ROM and GApps
    - Flash ROM and GApps (And any mods you use)​

Note: First boot and boots after every update can take some time. They may even loop a few times. We do not support custom kernels or mods like MultiROM. If you have an issue, make sure your edits aren't interfering with the issue you're reporting.

Have a feature request? Don't spam here. Visit our Google Plus community or Telegram group
    Cosmic-OS Official Website: Cosmic-OS
    Cosmic-OS Google Plus community: G+
    Cosmic-OS Official Telegram group: Telegram

Donations :
    If you want to donate anything to the Cosmic-OS custom aftermarket firmware distribution project, please send the donation here: http://paypal.me/CosmicOS Do not send any money to me, the Maintainer of the device #ExploreTheCosmos

XDA:DevDB Information
    Cosmic OS Official, ROM for Titan

Contributors
    jackcicci
    ROM OS Version: 7.x Nougat
    ROM Kernel: Linux 3.4.x
    ROM Firmware Required: Unlocked Bootloader
    Based On: AOSP,CAF

Version Information
    Stable Release Date: 2017-07-11
Our Apps
Get our official app!