• Introducing XDA Computing: Discussion zones for Hardware, Software, and more!    Check it out!

[ROM][OFFICIAL][7.1.2][athene] AOKP-ROM - Moto G4/G4 Plus | OMS/Substratum

Search This thread

cooldeepak

Jan 16, 2013
Mumbai
NICE ROM

Smooth nought ROM ever for athene. Fast and stable. Thanks Dev for nightly updates.
just want to know how to set Long Press Delay for navigation buttons?

Alinp007

Aug 12, 2015
Raipur
turbo charging not working in latest nightly, clean flashed, regular moto g4(non plus). Its working in other nougat and oreo roms. I have tried all methods described in posts for checking and non of them work. If any logs needed pls guide me , thank you

Ayan Uchiha Choudhury

Dec 30, 2013
Barrackpore
turbo charging not working in latest nightly, clean flashed, regular moto g4(non plus). Its working in other nougat and oreo roms. I have tried all methods described in posts for checking and non of them work. If any logs needed pls guide me , thank you

this is said like over 100 times in xda. so here it goes again. the 617 SOC is infamous for overheating. even basic functions causes overheating. now consider what you did you flashed a rom your brightness was on like at 100%,then you restored apps (via playstore or titanium) should this not cause the phone to get heated up? DUH YES!!!!!. you phone is around 42-45 degree now. shut it down or let it cool down and you will see turbo charging. common sense bruh

Alinp007

Aug 12, 2015
Raipur
this is said like over 100 times in xda. so here it goes again. the 617 SOC is infamous for overheating. even basic functions causes overheating. now consider what you did you flashed a rom your brightness was on like at 100%,then you restored apps (via playstore or titanium) should this not cause the phone to get heated up? DUH YES!!!!!. you phone is around 42-45 degree now. shut it down or let it cool down and you will see turbo charging. common sense bruh
As i said i have checked this also. and checked charging after cooling device below 42 also. thats why i asked:)

Trademark97

Jan 18, 2017
the build stopped:
build/core/product_config.mk:245: *** Can not locate config makefile for product "aokp_athene". Stop.

http://xfer.aokp.co/get.php?p=AOKP/athene/aokp_athene_nougat_nightly_2018-03-28_build.log

is it a farewell:confused:
There are still nightly builds of AOKP. The only thing that seemed to have been held back last time I checked was the March security patches. Other than that, everything else seems to be normal, with the same excellent battery life (routinely 5.5-6 hours for me) and same great stability (as of this moment 7d uptime, with no slowing down or glitchiness). In conclusion, I would say that the project is very much nowhere near its farewell

CMKdaGreatest

Nov 6, 2017
There are still nightly builds of AOKP. The only thing that seemed to have been held back last time I checked was the March security patches. Other than that, everything else seems to be normal, with the same excellent battery life (routinely 5.5-6 hours for me) and same great stability (as of this moment 7d uptime, with no slowing down or glitchiness). In conclusion, I would say that the project is very much nowhere near its farewell
Have you used greenify or done any modifications to it?

ajab_sharma

Feb 11, 2017
Magisk isn't clearing safety net for me in this ROM, any suggestions? And how to disable the default root access provided through privacy guard in developer options?

checksamir

Dec 15, 2016
Moto G5 Plus
Sony Xperia XA1
Magisk isn't clearing safety net for me in this ROM, any suggestions? And how to disable the default root access provided through privacy guard in developer options?
Magisk works fine with me. You need to flash safety net fix for magisk module available across the forum. It will help you resolve safety net issue.

Attachments

• Screenshot_20180418-080323.png
    Screenshot_20180418-080323.png
    121 KB · Views: 223

Top Liked Posts