• XDA Forums have been migrated to XenForo. We are aware of several issues including missing threads, logins not working, and more. To discuss, use this thread.
  • If you are experiencing issues logging in, we moved to a new and more secure software and older account passwords were not able to be migrated. We recommend trying to reset your password, then contacting us if there are issues.

[ROM][OFFICIAL][7.1.2][ferrari] ResurrectionRemix 5.8.X

Souroking

May 4, 2012
Kolkata
Where are you found 31 Aug build? Who compiled?
Check AFH i think its compiled by anbuchelva.
There are lot of new builds of many roms updated in afh regularly. But which one is test build which one works Nd which has bugs cannot be found. In some cases its mentioned in the notes of the download in afh but in many cases there are no notes provided. I am using the 25th August build. And its working like a charm. Everything works great. While the 31st August build has sound bug as reported by many. So be careful what u flash. It might be a hit or miss till u flash the correct one. But i confirm 25th August RR build is working perfectly. Been using it for almost 2 weeks now.

Reactions: kammzaman

mangesh raut

Aug 30, 2014
Thanks a lot! I just downloaded it will try flashing it after and let you know if it worked.

---------- Post added at 03:51 AM ---------- Previous post was at 03:41 AM ----------

Have you find a way to solve this annoying issue.
I think so, cause I disabled CMAS, ETWS, channel 60, broadcasts and it didn't bother me afterwords.

Hope it helped ??

ƒεηιx

Dec 17, 2012
Xda Devlopers
If found more buggy, will reported by users. You'll remove the post. I'm also trying this at tonight. Thank you.
RR-N-v5.8.5-20170928-ferrari
https://www.androidfilehost.com/?fid=817906626617934606
Changelogs

Final Nougat Build for Resurrection remix 5.8.5 N 7.1.2

Merged September Security Patches
Added PA color engine
Improved theme compatibility with color engine
Improvements to pocket mode
Device specified changes-
Fm working
Based on 8.1.5 firmware.

Flashing instruction-