[ROM][OFFICIAL][7.1.2][hydrogen] LineageOS 14.1

Search This thread

Ønyx

Jul 21, 2017
hardwork

Have you even looked at my sources!?!? What's incomplete about them? If you are a dev you know how to extract vendor files. If you don't know go and read, learn and do it.
And TheStrix even provides his update N vendor files...

Please don't make statements about something you don't understand completely....

i agree. nigel's work of his lineage is entirely his business. official los is for the strix to maintain. so please respect these awesome individual hardwork and mind ur own business:silly:

cyruswongyonglin

Nov 6, 2013
I just flashed lineageos, and found out the torch light color temperature too warm, too yellow.

I prefer the torch light color as in default miui rom.

is there any way to adjust the torch light color?

evilng

Jan 18, 2018
I just flashed lineageos, and found out the torch light color temperature too warm, too yellow.

I prefer the torch light color as in default miui rom.

is there any way to adjust the torch light color?

The default torchlight action is turn on both white and yellow led on Mi Max even in MIUI .
You can use Godly Torch to tun on the single led only.
https://forum.xda-developers.com/android/apps-games/app-godly-torch-control-torch-led-t3708786

Reactions: deepankarverma

cyruswongyonglin

Nov 6, 2013
The default torchlight action is turn on both white and yellow led on Mi Max even in MIUI .
You can use Godly Torch to tun on the single led only.
https://forum.xda-developers.com/android/apps-games/app-godly-torch-control-torch-led-t3708786

I don't know if it turn on single or dual LED in MIUI but the color is definitely too warm compare to default torch color in MIUI

Can't get used to the torch color and I flashed back MIUI lol

Thanks for the app recommendation anyway :)

sonuyadav

Sep 14, 2013
Current lineage update (14th june) result in no audio in notifications , when tried to change volume through settings/audio, result in settings freeze and ultimately crash. Tried same by fresh image flash but same issue. Other apps also crashes randomly.

Reverted to june 7th image, everything OK now.

What's causing such issues .....

gagas1

Jan 22, 2011
Looks like this is going to be the only ROM that will get future security updates.. Most devs moved to other phones..

320x200

Sep 19, 2012
Heads up to whoever is still interested in using this ROM for their Mi Max with H+ network. You will need to flash the H+ patch by @nijel8 here and it will be flawless.

I am still sticking to this ROM for stable magisk and xposed support.

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    MGYZI97.png

LineageOS is a free, community built, aftermarket firmware distribution of Android 7 (Nougat), which is designed to increase performance and reliability over stock Android for your device.

LineageOS is based on the Android Open Source Project with extra contributions from many people within the Android community. It can be used without any need to have any Google application installed. Linked below is a package that has come from another Android project that restore the Google parts. LineageOS does still include various hardware-specific code, which is also slowly being open-sourced anyway.

All the source code for LineageOS is available in the LineageOS Github repo. And if you would like to contribute to LineageOS, please visit out Gerrit Code Review.

What's working :

• Boots
    • RIL (Calls, SMS, Data)
    • VoLTE
    • Fingerprint
    • Wi-Fi
    • Bluetooth
    • Camera
    • Camcorder
    • Video Playback
    • Audio
    • Sensors
    • Flash
    • LED
    • GPS

Known issues:

• You say! :D

Instructions :
    • Download the latest build and GApps
    • Reboot to recovery
    • Flash the latest build and GApps
    • Reboot

Downloads :

Credits :
    • @luca020400: "Me: HAALP!" He answered me
    • CyanogenMod/LineageOS Team
    • Xiaomi: For providing the Kernel Source Code

Donations:
    You don't have to but if you want;
    Donate via PayPal: http://paypal.me/ParthBhatia/
    Donate via PayTM: http://i.imgur.com/54cQl9N.jpg (QR code)

XDA:DevDB Information
    LineageOS 14 for hydrogen, ROM for the Xiaomi Mi Max

Contributors
    TheStrix
    Source Code: https://github.com/LineageOS

ROM OS Version: 7.x Nougat
    ROM Kernel: Linux 3.10.x

Version Information

Created 2017-01-21
    Last Updated 2017-04-19
    so another unofficial build with incomplete sources? nijel8 has done some pretty good work too but w/o releasing vendor files it's no good for rom developers and now your build with old device tree from official Lineage repos

EDIT: just seen new commits on gerrit... yaaay!
    TheStrix are you Parth Bhatia?

Have you even looked at my sources!?!? What's incomplete about them? If you are a dev you know how to extract vendor files. If you don't know go and read, learn and do it.
    And TheStrix even provides his update N vendor files...

Please don't make statements about something you don't understand completely....
    Reporting Bugs
    • DO NOT Report bugs if you're running a custom kernel or you installed Xposed
    • Grab a logcat right after the problem has occurred. (Please include at least a few pages of the log, not just the last few lines, unless you know what you're doing.)
    • If it is a random reboot, grab /sys/fs/pstore/console-ramoops. (Do not bother getting a logcat unless you can get it just before the reboot. A logcat after a reboot is useless)
    • If the problem disappears after running "setenforce 0" from a root shell, grab /data/misc/audit/audit.log
    Remember to provide as much info as possible. The more info you provide, the more likely that the bug will be solved. Please also do not report known issues.

Frequently Asked Questions:

Q)What phone variants are supported?
    A)Mi Max with SD650 (hydrogen) is supported by me and NOT Mi Max SD652 (helium).
    So helium users are not suggested to flash this.

Q) Is VoLTE supported?
    A) Yes

Q) Where are Developer options?
    A) Go to Settings > About phone, and press five times on Build number.

Q) How can I enable root access?
    A) Go to Settings > Developer options > Root access, and enable it for apps, adb or both.

Q) I don't like superuser icon in statusbar, can I install SuperSU?
    A) Yes.

Q) How do I update GApps? (Also useful if you have GApps related problems).
    A) Reboot to recovery. Wipe System, Cache and Dalvik Cache. Install ROM + GApps. (Yes, without rebooting). Reboot.
    TeamWin Recovery Project (TWRP):

Download & support: https://forum.xda-developers.com/mi-max/development/recovery-twrp-xiaomi-mi-max-t3567104

Source Code:

Device Tree(s):

Kernel Tree:

Vendor:
    • proprietary_vendor_xiaomi: Github (For WIP: this)
    Hey guys, I've merged some codes officially. Next nightly should include these changes.
    Here's a gist of changes made:
    • Switch to OSS ConsumerIR HAL
    • Update SDCARDFS kernel driver
    • Fix max cpu frequency. 1804Mhz, same as stock
    • Update power configs
    • Remove unused cnss blobs
    • Stop QMI message logspam
    • GPS configs update
    • Few other kernel updates
    Credits: Original authors of commits.