[ROM][OFFICIAL][7.1.2][hydrogen] LineageOS 14.1

Search This thread

lansi23

Jan 7, 2012
screenshot

hi just wanted to find out what buttons to take screenshot? original buttons dont work on lineage. thanks.

matrixrio

Aug 18, 2014
Why Helium variant doesnt have official realese?
hydrogen and helium not to much have differences also kernels same i think. so why?

HannibalLecter

May 12, 2016
Why Helium variant doesnt have official realese?
hydrogen and helium not to much have differences also kernels same i think. so why?
Simply because there is no developer that owns a helium. Strix owns hydrogen so he builds for the same.
I'd recommend you to use Nijel's Unofficial LOS ROM which is at least equally as good if not more.

Reactions: matrixrio

pranavaryans

Dec 1, 2013
Rajkot
pranavaryans.blogspot.in
I have a question.

When i tried installing Latest Nightly 7.6.8 On All 7.1.2 ROMs, i stuck on MI logo. Not moving forward.

Can someine suggest me steps, am i missing something?

Help will be appriciated..

Thank you

HannibalLecter

May 12, 2016
I have a question.

When i tried installing Latest Nightly 7.6.8 On All 7.1.2 ROMs, i stuck on MI logo. Not moving forward.

Can someine suggest me steps, am i missing something?

Help will be appriciated..

Thank you
latest nightly 7.6.8? are you talking about MIUI or LOS? LOS latest is 7th June.
What are you trying to install?
Are you trying to flash MIUI latest recovery ROM from TWRP? (and you were previously on LOS latest nightly, so you must have selected everything in Advanced wipe?)

pranavaryans

Dec 1, 2013
Rajkot
pranavaryans.blogspot.in
latest nightly 7.6.8? are you talking about MIUI or LOS? LOS latest is 7th June.
What are you trying to install?
Are you trying to flash MIUI latest recovery ROM from TWRP? (and you were previously on LOS latest nightly, so you must have selected everything in Advanced wipe?)

I am trying to flash latest MIUI developer ROM over lineage. And when i try this it boots up with IMEI lost. So i have to restore my TWRP backup to get my sim cards back alive.

andro_diggers

Jan 16, 2013
Every custom ROM based on different firmware. If you flashed Miui, and go back to custom ROM. Just flash ROM. If you got bootloop, then firmware not compatible, you have to flash compatible firmware

Reactions: ardas

ed.shevsky

Sep 10, 2012
Kyiv
Hi!

Last few updates bring very bad battery life - about 5 hour with screen on. Do you have some thoughts how to resolve problem?

Thanks.

paolo21r

Mar 30, 2009
thank you for a great rom,i have only one problem i use gear s3 frontier,but disconected automatically and i cant make calls,but data sync between watch and phone work very well,this hapened only in this rom and RR

gagas1

Jan 22, 2011
Hi. Is this ROM going to pass the safetynet cts profile check.. I'm having a problem with apps

chaudepisse

Sep 6, 2010
hello , i cannot update this rom since june, today i updated twrp : it say updater error ended with ERROR :7
Error installing zip file @/cache/recovery/block.ma

I ve a warning saying that i fail the modem check .

Anything i can do about it, i didnt see any modem files to update. Do i need to go back on stock or something to install latest nightly ? I ve been running lineage fine for last 6 months

---------- Post added at 08:10 AM ---------- Previous post was at 08:00 AM ----------

hmm updated firmware with nijel file and it seems to udpate again.

Davehimself

Jan 16, 2017
Hi. Is this ROM going to pass the safetynet cts profile check.. I'm having a problem with apps

Nope, you can read on the LineageOS homepage, they wont do anything on their rom to pass safteynet, so it's up to you. If you want to pass it, flash magisk root, it works without problems on LineageOS.

Reactions: gagas1

ed.shevsky

Sep 10, 2012
Kyiv
Dear Developer,

Can you fix network indicator? Why we must after every ROM update install patch from Nijel8?

Thanks

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    MGYZI97.png

LineageOS is a free, community built, aftermarket firmware distribution of Android 7 (Nougat), which is designed to increase performance and reliability over stock Android for your device.

LineageOS is based on the Android Open Source Project with extra contributions from many people within the Android community. It can be used without any need to have any Google application installed. Linked below is a package that has come from another Android project that restore the Google parts. LineageOS does still include various hardware-specific code, which is also slowly being open-sourced anyway.

All the source code for LineageOS is available in the LineageOS Github repo. And if you would like to contribute to LineageOS, please visit out Gerrit Code Review.

What's working :

• Boots
    • RIL (Calls, SMS, Data)
    • VoLTE
    • Fingerprint
    • Wi-Fi
    • Bluetooth
    • Camera
    • Camcorder
    • Video Playback
    • Audio
    • Sensors
    • Flash
    • LED
    • GPS

Known issues:

• You say! :D

Instructions :
    • Download the latest build and GApps
    • Reboot to recovery
    • Flash the latest build and GApps
    • Reboot

Downloads :

Credits :
    • @luca020400: "Me: HAALP!" He answered me
    • CyanogenMod/LineageOS Team
    • Xiaomi: For providing the Kernel Source Code

Donations:
    You don't have to but if you want;
    Donate via PayPal: http://paypal.me/ParthBhatia/
    Donate via PayTM: http://i.imgur.com/54cQl9N.jpg (QR code)

XDA:DevDB Information
    LineageOS 14 for hydrogen, ROM for the Xiaomi Mi Max

Contributors
    TheStrix
    Source Code: https://github.com/LineageOS

ROM OS Version: 7.x Nougat
    ROM Kernel: Linux 3.10.x

Version Information

Created 2017-01-21
    Last Updated 2017-04-19
    so another unofficial build with incomplete sources? nijel8 has done some pretty good work too but w/o releasing vendor files it's no good for rom developers and now your build with old device tree from official Lineage repos

EDIT: just seen new commits on gerrit... yaaay!
    TheStrix are you Parth Bhatia?

Have you even looked at my sources!?!? What's incomplete about them? If you are a dev you know how to extract vendor files. If you don't know go and read, learn and do it.
    And TheStrix even provides his update N vendor files...

Please don't make statements about something you don't understand completely....
    Reporting Bugs
    • DO NOT Report bugs if you're running a custom kernel or you installed Xposed
    • Grab a logcat right after the problem has occurred. (Please include at least a few pages of the log, not just the last few lines, unless you know what you're doing.)
    • If it is a random reboot, grab /sys/fs/pstore/console-ramoops. (Do not bother getting a logcat unless you can get it just before the reboot. A logcat after a reboot is useless)
    • If the problem disappears after running "setenforce 0" from a root shell, grab /data/misc/audit/audit.log
    Remember to provide as much info as possible. The more info you provide, the more likely that the bug will be solved. Please also do not report known issues.

Frequently Asked Questions:

Q)What phone variants are supported?
    A)Mi Max with SD650 (hydrogen) is supported by me and NOT Mi Max SD652 (helium).
    So helium users are not suggested to flash this.

Q) Is VoLTE supported?
    A) Yes

Q) Where are Developer options?
    A) Go to Settings > About phone, and press five times on Build number.

Q) How can I enable root access?
    A) Go to Settings > Developer options > Root access, and enable it for apps, adb or both.

Q) I don't like superuser icon in statusbar, can I install SuperSU?
    A) Yes.

Q) How do I update GApps? (Also useful if you have GApps related problems).
    A) Reboot to recovery. Wipe System, Cache and Dalvik Cache. Install ROM + GApps. (Yes, without rebooting). Reboot.
    TeamWin Recovery Project (TWRP):

Download & support: https://xdaforums.com/mi-max/development/recovery-twrp-xiaomi-mi-max-t3567104

Source Code:

Device Tree(s):

Kernel Tree:

Vendor:
    • proprietary_vendor_xiaomi: Github (For WIP: this)
    Hey guys, I've merged some codes officially. Next nightly should include these changes.
    Here's a gist of changes made:
    • Switch to OSS ConsumerIR HAL
    • Update SDCARDFS kernel driver
    • Fix max cpu frequency. 1804Mhz, same as stock
    • Update power configs
    • Remove unused cnss blobs
    • Stop QMI message logspam
    • GPS configs update
    • Few other kernel updates
    Credits: Original authors of commits.