I have Kate and FCP. Now working perfectly. No modifications.
1. Before dirty flashing I removed old fingerprints
2. dirty flashed May 3.rd release - > booted OK, but fingerprint scanner didn't work.
3. Flashed ResetScreenLockV2.zip - > booted OK, fingerprint scanner working also OK.
Firmware is quite old from January.
Official Lineage post said:Regarding installation, we recommend that users wipe when switching to LineageOS, and reinstall their gapps. However, we recognize that this can be time consuming, so we are offering an EXPERIMENTAL (read as, if it fails, you’ll have to wipe anyways) solution.
- Alongside the ‘weekly’ release for your supported device, we’ll provide an EXPERIMENTAL data migration build.
- This build will allow you to ‘upgrade’ from CM to the signed LineageOS weekly
- This build may wipe permissions (you’ll have to re-allow app permissions), but should retain all user data
- This build will be watermarked with an ugly banner to ensure that you don’t permanently run this EXPERIMENTAL release, and upgrade to a normal weekly after.
- The process for this installation will be as follows:
- Install EXPERIMENTAL migration build on top of last CM/LineageOS build by me
- Install LineageOS weekly build
- Re-setup your application permissions