[ROM][OFFICIAL][7.1.2][MIDO][Weekly] LineageOS 14.1

Search This thread

pandyag

Sep 10, 2011
vadodara
network drops completely on slightest heating. i m not expert but shouldn't it throttle cpu instead of dropping network. i didnt see such behaviour on even heaters like yu yureka. i hate miui and bought this phone just because los support. plz help.

tekka19

Jun 23, 2017
Jakarta
Amazon Fire HD 8 and HD 10
Still the same problem here. This has happened to nobody else before? I'd rather not reinstall everything if there is any other solution. Is official TWRP v3.1.1.0 the recomended one for this ROM?

Any help is appreciated ...

The best way to fix it
1. Flash miui fastboot file, tick clear all
2. Flash TWRP
3. Flash LOS, gapps, etc

Reactions: redbird007

-PLevi-

Feb 13, 2013
In the Settings under Security it shows: 'Encrypt phone - Encrypted'. I've never encrypted it myself. During installation I didn't face any problem comes from the encryption of preinstalled MIUI. I've the done the installation step by step exactly as in the flashing guides provided.
Is it a bug or a default setting? Is my phone encrypted actually? What can I do if yes? (I wouldn't like my phone to be encrypted.)

Zile995

Apr 27, 2014
Belgrade
In the Settings under Security it shows: 'Encrypt phone - Encrypted'. I've never encrypted it myself. During installation I didn't face any problem comes from the encryption of preinstalled MIUI. I've the done the installation step by step exactly as in the flashing guides provided.
Is it a bug or a default setting? Is my phone encrypted actually? What can I do if yes? (I wouldn't like my phone to be encrypted.)

No, it is normal. MIUI encrypted your phone.

Read this https://forum.xda-developers.com/showthread.php?p=73308634

Reactions: -PLevi-

~iPod~nano~

Sep 16, 2011
Jakarta
5Ghz Wifi problem

Everytime my phone connects to 5Ghz 802.11ac wifi network, it keeps disconnecting every ~20 seconds, and immediately reconnects again, repeated over and over. It's really annoying, or even unusable. Another phones, and laptop which also connects to the 5Ghz AP without any troubles (Sony Xperia Z, Dell laptop with Intel 8260AC, and Samsung Galaxy Note 5).

I know Redmi note 4 doesn't support Wifi AC, but it's support 5Ghz wifi N. And, there's no settings to force 2.4Ghz only on the advanced wifi settings :/ (most of other android have this option, including miui)

How to lock to 2.4Ghz only? or is there any fix for this?

Access Point used : Ubiquity UniFi AC (at home) & Cisco Aironet 3702i (1300$ access point at office)

I'm currently on LineageOS 14.1-20170626 Unofficial. (how can I update without losing data?) I tried to update from lineageos update on the settings, it says there's no new update :/

ccav2000

Dec 19, 2010
Manga Cafe
Everytime my phone connects to 5Ghz 802.11ac wifi network, it keeps disconnecting every ~20 seconds, and immediately reconnects again, repeated over and over. It's really annoying, or even unusable. Another phones, and laptop which also connects to the 5Ghz AP without any troubles (Sony Xperia Z, Dell laptop with Intel 8260AC, and Samsung Galaxy Note 5).

I know Redmi note 4 doesn't support Wifi AC, but it's support 5Ghz wifi N. And, there's no settings to force 2.4Ghz only on the advanced wifi settings :/ (most of other android have this option, including miui)

How to lock to 2.4Ghz only? or is there any fix for this?

Access Point used : Ubiquity UniFi AC (at home) & Cisco Aironet 3702i (1300$ access point at office)

I'm currently on LineageOS 14.1-20170626 Unofficial. (how can I update without losing data?) I tried to update from lineageos update on the settings, it says there's no new update :/

I am on the latest LinageOS official build, I connect mine to my ASUS RT-AC56U home router at 5GHz and I have no such problem, the device stays connected until I leave the house without a single drop, I can monitor from the router for how long my devices are connected.

To upgrade from the unofficial build I'm afraid you'll lose your data, there is no way to dirty flash anymore.

Reactions: ~iPod~nano~

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    http%3A%2F%2Ffiles.paulfasola.fr%2FCyanogenMod%2FLineageOS.png

Code:
    /*
     * I'm not responsible for bricked devices, dead SD cards, thermonuclear war, or you getting fired because the alarm app failed (like it did for me...). 
     * Please do some research if you have any concerns about features included in the products you find here before flashing it! 
     * YOU are choosing to make these modifications, and if you point the finger at me for messing up your device, I will laugh at you. 
     * Your warranty will be void if you tamper with any part of your device / software.
     * Same statement for XDA.
     */

LineageOS is a free, community built, aftermarket firmware distribution of Android 7 (nougat), which is designed to increase performance and reliability over stock Android for your device.

LineageOS is based on the Android Open Source Project with extra contributions from many people within the Android community. It can be used without any need to have any Google application installed. Linked below is a package that has come from another Android project that restore the Google parts. LineageOS does still include various hardware-specific code, which is also slowly being open-sourced anyway.

All the source code for LineageOS is available in the LineageOS Github repo. And if you would like to contribute to LineageOS, please visit out Gerrit Code Review.

What's working :
    • Boots
    • RIL (Calls, SMS, Data)
    • Fingerprint
    • IR Blaster
    • Wi-Fi
    • Bluetooth
    • Camera
    • Camcorder
    • Video Playback
    • Audio
    • Sensors
    • Flash
    • LED
    • GPS

Known issues:
    • You tell me :)

Instructions :
    • Flash Twrp :- LINK
    • Download Firmware (Important)
    • Download the latest build and GApps
    • Reboot to recovery
    • Flash the latest firmware, build and GApps
    • Reboot

Downloads :

Sources :

Credits :
    • All The members of #Team_Sanam

XDA:DevDB Information
    [ROM][OFFICIAL][7.1.2][MIDO][Weekly] LineageOS 14.1, ROM for the Xiaomi Redmi Note 4

Contributors
    abhishek987
    ROM OS Version: 7.x Nougat

Version Information

Created 2017-03-03
    Last Updated 2018-01-29
    Hey guys mido has been push to official roaster I know I am late and most of you guys are already using it if you aren't go grab it at https://download.lineageos.org/mido

and most of you must be thinking what about builds with oms and volte icon for you guys, i will mostly deliver monthly or maybe weekly unofficial builds :p build so stay tuned :p
    guys its time for final unofficial build from my side after this official weeklies will start :)

CHANGELOG :-

• Added widevine blobs (Should fix premium protected videos)
    • Shifted To source Build Audio HAL
    • Selinux Enforcing
    • And ims video call fix

Link updated in op

For future updates you can join telegram group @rn4dev
    Hey guys never wished to release unofficial build again but seems current situation made me do it :p

Changelog

• oss camera
    • Fixed ov camera sensor
    • Added cpusets
    • Kanged latest 7.1.1 blobs from Oxygen
    • Removed Unused Blobs
    • Removed unused services
    • Custom ril class (shuld fix issues with lte and lte+)
    • oss consumerir hal (ir blaster)
    • Flac decode via ffmpeg
    • Vilte conference calls
    • snap hdr and slo-mo fixed
    • you can track full changelog here https://review.lineageos.org/#/q/mido

Links are updated in op

ps: if you face any bug which wasn't there for you in my previous build do report it and make sure You give proper logs for same or you can report bugs on telegram channel t.me/rn4dev (@rn4dev)

enjoy :D

last but not least a very special thanks to @highwaystar_ru for helping me :)
Our Apps
Get our official app!
The best way to access XDA on your phone
Nav Gestures
Add swipe gestures to any Android
One Handed Mode
Eases uses one hand with your phone