[ROM][OFFICIAL][7.1.2][MIDO][Weekly] LineageOS 14.1

Search This thread

Kamul_PL

Nov 28, 2015
Katowice
Light notification is working? Is possible to add different color to different applications, including seting interval of blinking?

Yes, it's possible. You should go to system settings/notifications and then press the cog symbol (I use polish language, so these names could be a little different at your phone). But, at least on my device, colours settings works correctly only for continuous light.l, so I can set any colour. If I choose blinking mode, only some basic colours are ok. Not every colour is accessible in blinking mode. Also blinking period setting doesn't work.

Oct 24, 2017
Firmware got the radio, modem and other partitions, Rom got the boot and system partitions...
Clean flash only clean the partitions you checked (system, data etc,) that don't remove the firmware partition...
TWRP is in recovery partition it don't gets deleted by wiping storage, but if you flash a miui rom it removes the TWRP by flashing stock recovery, lineage and other cystom roms don't wipe firmware nor recovery...
Custom kernel change boot partition btw...

Thanks for your reply!

Do I get the latest firmware automatically if I flash the latest global dev rom?

My approach for now would be:
- Download latest Global Dev ROM Version: 7.10.19 (MIUI9)
- Flash it with MiFlash
- Flash TWRP recovery with ADB&fastboot
- Flash LineageOS with TWRP

Does that make sense?

jblanco93

Apr 2, 2014
Anyone else facing any issue related with lock/unlock?
When I press the power button (not always, about 40-50%) it seems to be double-pressed, that is, if it's unlocked when I press it, screen turns off and then on instantly.
Better to know, if double press to open camera, it opens randomly when I press it once. Tried to wipe, update...
No issues on Miui 8

Sent from my Redmi Note 4 using Tapatalk

Reactions: ForgottenDude

TioCareca

• Sep 8, 2010
    Barreiro
    Thanks for your reply!

Do I get the latest firmware automatically if I flash the latest global dev rom?

My approach for now would be:
    - Download latest Global Dev ROM Version: 7.10.19 (MIUI9)
    - Flash it with MiFlash
    - Flash TWRP recovery with ADB&fastboot
    - Flash LineageOS with TWRP

Does that make sense?
    Yes, that will work...
    Or you could:
    -Flash TWRP with ADB&Fastboot
    (In TWRP don't forget to FORMAT data to get rid of encryption)
    -Flash firmware,LineageOS,GAPPS and root(optional)

mejobloggs

Nov 12, 2010
    Anyone else facing any issue related with lock/unlock?
    When I press the power button (not always, about 40-50%) it seems to be double-pressed, that is, if it's unlocked when I press it, screen turns off and then on instantly.
    Better to know, if double press to open camera, it opens randomly when I press it once. Tried to wipe, update...
    No issues on Miui 8

I've just started getting this exact same issue!
    Except I use AospExtended rom. Maybe it's a common hardware fault with this phone?

kcs9198

Jul 27, 2017
    Hyderabad
    Hi friends, can any one say is it possible to fix video calling through volte? I am not asking to fix it but just the possibility. As far as I know, volte video calling is not working in most (in not all) of the custom roms. Also, if someone can theoretically fix it, how will he do?

Few of my friends also using note 4x and Mi Max with miui and keep telling me I lost a feature while craving for stock experience. Though I don't care about them, I want to know why it is not there. (BTW, I used to reply them by showing one plus 5 and how they don't have it.. ;) )

febry_valdy

Dec 14, 2014
    Hi friends, can any one say is it possible to fix video calling through volte? I am not asking to fix it but just the possibility. As far as I know, volte video calling is not working in most (in not all) of the custom roms. Also, if someone can theoretically fix it, how will he do?

Few of my friends also using note 4x and Mi Max with miui and keep telling me I lost a feature while craving for stock experience. Though I don't care about them, I want to know why it is not there. (BTW, I used to reply them by showing one plus 5 and how they don't have it.. ;) )
    Is volte really important for ur daily?

Reactions: bbb02

kcs9198

Jul 27, 2017
    Hyderabad
    Is volte really important for ur daily?

Volte video calling is not a must have feature for me. I can use other alternatives. I'm just curious on what is the reason for the lack of that feature.
    Besides, Jio network in India only has volte band and it is one of the major providers. So, having that will help a lot of people here.

madd0g

May 8, 2010
    Volte video calling is not a must have feature for me. I can use other alternatives. I'm just curious on what is the reason for the lack of that feature.
    Besides, Jio network in India only has volte band and it is one of the major providers. So, having that will help a lot of people here.
    The rest of the planet doesn't care

Zile995

Apr 27, 2014
    Belgrade
    its good new thermal

https://review.lineageos.org/#/c/194254/2/configs/thermal-engine.conf

but signal not full icon? max signal icon only 3 icon doesn't max 4 icon :confused:
    Good.

Always full on my phone :D

IMG_20171027_190145.jpg

Reactions: iluvatrix

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
      http%3A%2F%2Ffiles.paulfasola.fr%2FCyanogenMod%2FLineageOS.png

Code:
      /*
       * I'm not responsible for bricked devices, dead SD cards, thermonuclear war, or you getting fired because the alarm app failed (like it did for me...). 
       * Please do some research if you have any concerns about features included in the products you find here before flashing it! 
       * YOU are choosing to make these modifications, and if you point the finger at me for messing up your device, I will laugh at you. 
       * Your warranty will be void if you tamper with any part of your device / software.
       * Same statement for XDA.
       */

LineageOS is a free, community built, aftermarket firmware distribution of Android 7 (nougat), which is designed to increase performance and reliability over stock Android for your device.

LineageOS is based on the Android Open Source Project with extra contributions from many people within the Android community. It can be used without any need to have any Google application installed. Linked below is a package that has come from another Android project that restore the Google parts. LineageOS does still include various hardware-specific code, which is also slowly being open-sourced anyway.

All the source code for LineageOS is available in the LineageOS Github repo. And if you would like to contribute to LineageOS, please visit out Gerrit Code Review.

What's working :
      • Boots
      • RIL (Calls, SMS, Data)
      • Fingerprint
      • IR Blaster
      • Wi-Fi
      • Bluetooth
      • Camera
      • Camcorder
      • Video Playback
      • Audio
      • Sensors
      • Flash
      • LED
      • GPS

Known issues:
      • You tell me :)

Instructions :
      • Flash Twrp :- LINK
      • Download Firmware (Important)
      • Download the latest build and GApps
      • Reboot to recovery
      • Flash the latest firmware, build and GApps
      • Reboot

Downloads :

Sources :

Credits :
      • All The members of #Team_Sanam

XDA:DevDB Information
      [ROM][OFFICIAL][7.1.2][MIDO][Weekly] LineageOS 14.1, ROM for the Xiaomi Redmi Note 4

Contributors
      abhishek987
      ROM OS Version: 7.x Nougat

Version Information

Created 2017-03-03
      Last Updated 2018-01-29
      Hey guys mido has been push to official roaster I know I am late and most of you guys are already using it if you aren't go grab it at https://download.lineageos.org/mido

and most of you must be thinking what about builds with oms and volte icon for you guys, i will mostly deliver monthly or maybe weekly unofficial builds :p build so stay tuned :p
      guys its time for final unofficial build from my side after this official weeklies will start :)

CHANGELOG :-

• Added widevine blobs (Should fix premium protected videos)
      • Shifted To source Build Audio HAL
      • Selinux Enforcing
      • And ims video call fix

Link updated in op

For future updates you can join telegram group @rn4dev
      Hey guys never wished to release unofficial build again but seems current situation made me do it :p

Changelog

• oss camera
      • Fixed ov camera sensor
      • Added cpusets
      • Kanged latest 7.1.1 blobs from Oxygen
      • Removed Unused Blobs
      • Removed unused services
      • Custom ril class (shuld fix issues with lte and lte+)
      • oss consumerir hal (ir blaster)
      • Flac decode via ffmpeg
      • Vilte conference calls
      • snap hdr and slo-mo fixed
      • you can track full changelog here https://review.lineageos.org/#/q/mido

Links are updated in op

ps: if you face any bug which wasn't there for you in my previous build do report it and make sure You give proper logs for same or you can report bugs on telegram channel t.me/rn4dev (@rn4dev)

enjoy :D

last but not least a very special thanks to @highwaystar_ru for helping me :)
    Our Apps
    Get our official app!
    The best way to access XDA on your phone
    Nav Gestures
    Add swipe gestures to any Android
    One Handed Mode
    Eases uses one hand with your phone