[ROM][OFFICIAL][7.1.2][MIDO][Weekly] LineageOS 14.1

Search This thread

ilopez85

Jan 16, 2011
@abhishek987

Is LineageOS development for mido dead? only automatic LOS 14.1 builds are released with no changes related to mido (too old device blobs and fingerprint, Google Home app connection issues, fake BT MAC, kernel CTS bypass, ...), and LOS 15 wasn't updated since December 7th (LOS 15.1 doesn't even exist).

michel-b

Mar 14, 2011
Fix for #1 is pending for merge. #3 might be resolved in coming nightly - there's an IMS-VT related change pulled-in.

Sent from my Redmi Note 4 using XDA Labs

thx for you're answer, did this mean that the Bluetooth Mac address will be different when the fix will be applied?
Is there a way to change the MAC address manually?
Because i have 2 Devices and by pairing with my Car i have trouble with the Phones with the same address :(

thx for you're Help

Aman Singh

Nov 24, 2015
Hyderabad
Built in app lock

Please provide a simple and user friendly app lock for locking apps, not like the current one which vibrates and pops up a notification, it looks so strange and I don't like it personally, please look into this matter. The ROM is great, expecting a better battery life after yesterday's update. Thanks.

Gabenoid

Feb 25, 2011
@abhishek987

Is LineageOS development for mido dead? only automatic LOS 14.1 builds are released with no changes related to mido (too old device blobs and fingerprint, Google Home app connection issues, fake BT MAC, kernel CTS bypass, ...), and LOS 15 wasn't updated since December 7th (LOS 15.1 doesn't even exist).

That is what I want to know too. Is there an up to date nougat ROM for mido? Preferably with OMS support?

michel-b

Mar 14, 2011
Time for unofficial build update

ChangeLog

• Rebased kernel
  • New camera blobs
  • Omnivison camera Fixes
  • Added support for Goodix touchpanel
  • Added support for new led panels including ebbg
  • New Led Drivers
  • Fixed bluetooth mac Address

Other performance improvements

Links for unofficial rom is updated in op enjoy

thx for the Info,
can i dirty flash from official Linage OS?
I need the "Fixed bluetooth mac Address"

Last edited:

Pac-Man

Dec 19, 2010
Madrid
adol.pw

ChangeLog

• Rebased kernel
  • New camera blobs
  • Omnivison camera Fixes
  • New Led Drivers

Are they going to be at upstream (official builds)?

Kamul_PL

Nov 28, 2015
Katowice

ChangeLog

• Rebased kernel
  • New camera blobs
  • Omnivison camera Fixes
  • New Led Drivers

Do you plan to add these changes also to the official build in the nearest future?

Dr. Hurt

Jan 31, 2012
Cairo
all these changes will be merged in official builds once i make sure that all the changes are fine :)

Could you please include the patched OmniVision lib with the black level fix (to fix pink tint with all Camera2 apps).

Attached is a patched lib (extarcted from MIUI 9.0.5.0, patched by me).

You can hex compare it with the original one. You'll only see 4 minor changes (0x10 -> 0x40). Works with all Camera2 api apps. Stability and compatibility is preserved.

Attachments

• libmmcamera_ov13855_qtech.zip
    11.1 KB · Views: 20

Kamul_PL

Nov 28, 2015
Katowice
all these changes will be merged in official builds once i make sure that all the changes are fine :)

Thank you very much for the support and for the reply.

I've got one more question, asked here by 1NK some time ago:

Since this device is not on the CVE tracker, does anyone know if actually any January security patches have been merged?
I hope they actually did more than simply updating the security patch level string (the only related change I saw on GitHub) or else this ROM must be considered unsafe

I hope the answer is "yes" (for example I remember that the Blueborn vulnerability was patched successfully some time ago in build for mido) but could you confirm, just to make us sure?

swapanghosh

Mar 3, 2017
Native video calling not working from jio. It's connecting but after few seconds it's disconnecting and system UI restarting itself. Is this only me or for everyone?

francogp

Mar 25, 2013
Try enable roaming on 2nd sim from sim settings, restart and confirm if any improvement?
I always use raoming ON

---------- Post added at 12:58 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:54 PM ----------

Please provide a simple and user friendly app lock for locking apps, not like the current one which vibrates and pops up a notification, it looks so strange and I don't like it personally, please look into this matter. The ROM is great, expecting a better battery life after yesterday's update. Thanks.
How can you do that in lineageOS?

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    http%3A%2F%2Ffiles.paulfasola.fr%2FCyanogenMod%2FLineageOS.png

Code:
    /*
     * I'm not responsible for bricked devices, dead SD cards, thermonuclear war, or you getting fired because the alarm app failed (like it did for me...). 
     * Please do some research if you have any concerns about features included in the products you find here before flashing it! 
     * YOU are choosing to make these modifications, and if you point the finger at me for messing up your device, I will laugh at you. 
     * Your warranty will be void if you tamper with any part of your device / software.
     * Same statement for XDA.
     */

LineageOS is a free, community built, aftermarket firmware distribution of Android 7 (nougat), which is designed to increase performance and reliability over stock Android for your device.

LineageOS is based on the Android Open Source Project with extra contributions from many people within the Android community. It can be used without any need to have any Google application installed. Linked below is a package that has come from another Android project that restore the Google parts. LineageOS does still include various hardware-specific code, which is also slowly being open-sourced anyway.

All the source code for LineageOS is available in the LineageOS Github repo. And if you would like to contribute to LineageOS, please visit out Gerrit Code Review.

What's working :
    • Boots
    • RIL (Calls, SMS, Data)
    • Fingerprint
    • IR Blaster
    • Wi-Fi
    • Bluetooth
    • Camera
    • Camcorder
    • Video Playback
    • Audio
    • Sensors
    • Flash
    • LED
    • GPS

Known issues:
    • You tell me :)

Instructions :
    • Flash Twrp :- LINK
    • Download Firmware (Important)
    • Download the latest build and GApps
    • Reboot to recovery
    • Flash the latest firmware, build and GApps
    • Reboot

Downloads :

Sources :

Credits :
    • All The members of #Team_Sanam

XDA:DevDB Information
    [ROM][OFFICIAL][7.1.2][MIDO][Weekly] LineageOS 14.1, ROM for the Xiaomi Redmi Note 4

Contributors
    abhishek987
    ROM OS Version: 7.x Nougat

Version Information

Created 2017-03-03
    Last Updated 2018-01-29
    Hey guys mido has been push to official roaster I know I am late and most of you guys are already using it if you aren't go grab it at https://download.lineageos.org/mido

and most of you must be thinking what about builds with oms and volte icon for you guys, i will mostly deliver monthly or maybe weekly unofficial builds :p build so stay tuned :p
    guys its time for final unofficial build from my side after this official weeklies will start :)

CHANGELOG :-

• Added widevine blobs (Should fix premium protected videos)
    • Shifted To source Build Audio HAL
    • Selinux Enforcing
    • And ims video call fix

Link updated in op

For future updates you can join telegram group @rn4dev
    Hey guys never wished to release unofficial build again but seems current situation made me do it :p

Changelog

• oss camera
    • Fixed ov camera sensor
    • Added cpusets
    • Kanged latest 7.1.1 blobs from Oxygen
    • Removed Unused Blobs
    • Removed unused services
    • Custom ril class (shuld fix issues with lte and lte+)
    • oss consumerir hal (ir blaster)
    • Flac decode via ffmpeg
    • Vilte conference calls
    • snap hdr and slo-mo fixed
    • you can track full changelog here https://review.lineageos.org/#/q/mido

Links are updated in op

ps: if you face any bug which wasn't there for you in my previous build do report it and make sure You give proper logs for same or you can report bugs on telegram channel t.me/rn4dev (@rn4dev)

enjoy :D

last but not least a very special thanks to @highwaystar_ru for helping me :)
Our Apps
Get our official app!
The best way to access XDA on your phone
Nav Gestures
Add swipe gestures to any Android
One Handed Mode
Eases uses one hand with your phone