[ROM][OFFICIAL][7.1.2][MIDO][Weekly] LineageOS 14.1

Search This thread

Dafelleant

Oct 8, 2016
anyone else have problems with auto rotation? if the phone is on table and you lift it 1 degree on the side its start to rotate. today on the bus it was a little shaky and the screen was non stop rotating. you think this is software or hardware problem?
Try to calibrate your accelerometer.

ulsa

Aug 26, 2008
anyone else have problems with auto rotation? if the phone is on table and you lift it 1 degree on the side its start to rotate. today on the bus it was a little shaky and the screen was non stop rotating. you think this is software or hardware problem?

I have the exact same problem.

dar_zen

Mar 20, 2015
ok thanks. i got it. After flashing firmware in twrp i by mistake also wiped cache/dalvik. Can there be any problems?

It looks like the auto rotation is fixed.

TigTex

Nov 28, 2012
Lisbon
After using lineageOS on my nexus 4, I decided to unlock the phone and flash it on mido. So far, I like it, but I've found some bugs
- The notification led sometimes flashes and keeps flashing red until I restart my device, with no notification on screen
- The flashlight/camera flash lights both yellow and white leds at same time, that gives strange colors on the corners of pictures taken with flash and the "torch" light is yellowish
- I use a weird ebay FM antenna that plugs in the headphone jack. With miui, I could listen to radio using the phone speaker, with Los, it tells me to plug in the headphones (and if I plug them, it works, but the antenna doesn't)
- All screen items look bigger than on MIUI, I had to scale down the fonts for them to look the same. Is the DPI different?
None of this is a serious bug, so this is my new ROM for the days to come, maybe I'll try LOS15.1 some weeks after the nightlies are out! keep it up!

laviniu_c

Jun 16, 2016
After using lineageOS on my nexus 4, I decided to unlock the phone and flash it on mido. So far, I like it, but I've found some bugs
- The notification led sometimes flashes and keeps flashing red until I restart my device, with no notification on screen
- The flashlight/camera flash lights both yellow and white leds at same time, that gives strange colors on the corners of pictures taken with flash and the "torch" light is yellowish
- I use a weird ebay FM antenna that plugs in the headphone jack. With miui, I could listen to radio using the phone speaker, with Los, it tells me to plug in the headphones (and if I plug them, it works, but the antenna doesn't)
- All screen items look bigger than on MIUI, I had to scale down the fonts for them to look the same. Is the DPI different?
None of this is a serious bug, so this is my new ROM for the days to come, maybe I'll try LOS15.1 some weeks after the nightlies are out! keep it up!

for point 4, in displays you can set a smaller screen size, not just font to get it feeling more like miui. and from the homepage widgets settings you can set it to confortable, it will make the icons smaller... it's what i did when i switched from miui

for point2 it's been debated for quite some time... ended up catalogued as feature not bug, you want as much light as possible when using the torch so setting the secondn led makes more light. there's a couple of fixes available as zip files to change this behavior. btw, if you use the lineage downloader app you can flash deltas and auto add extra zips to flash, such as custom kernels or extra fixes that aren't built in. pretty nifty that!

for1 try updating to the latest firmware: https://xiaomi-firmware-updater.github.io/downloads/ careful to always pick the mido one! global when available fw_miui_HMNote4XGlobal_8.2.8_3ff3a578bf_7.0 is what i have.

always backup first!

Immortal0907

Dec 11, 2016
for point 4, in displays you can set a smaller screen size, not just font to get it feeling more like miui. and from the homepage widgets settings you can set it to confortable, it will make the icons smaller... it's what i did when i switched from miui

for point2 it's been debated for quite some time... ended up catalogued as feature not bug, you want as much light as possible when using the torch so setting the secondn led makes more light. there's a couple of fixes available as zip files to change this behavior. btw, if you use the lineage downloader app you can flash deltas and auto add extra zips to flash, such as custom kernels or extra fixes that aren't built in. pretty nifty that!

for1 try updating to the latest firmware: https://xiaomi-firmware-updater.github.io/downloads/ careful to always pick the mido one! global when available fw_miui_HMNote4XGlobal_8.2.8_3ff3a578bf_7.0 is what i have.

always backup first!
Notification led is not because of firmware. Its newborn bug which came in february with change of led driver... But I hope that mainteiner will fix it soon or at least roll back to old driver in next build

laska.levin

• Jun 7, 2017
    Xiaomi Redmi Note 5 Pro
    hi gents, I have a question about Bluetooth audio. I play games with this Mi Bluetooth Audio Receiver. When my phone was running MIUI 9, the sound quality was OK, but when I switched to Lineage yesterday, the audio quality improves so much. I thought I heard a loud explosion somewhere nearby, but then I realize that was the sound effect of the game I was playing! Very realistic.

May I ask what causes the improvement in Bluetooth sound quality? Is there some Bluetooth audio standard that Lineage support but not by MIUI?

Last edited:

Zile995

Apr 27, 2014
    Belgrade
    any screenshots about free RAM?

Sent from my Redmi Note 4X using Tapatalk
    Free RAM is not important.

b980e95ceea4caf71ab65319a7d81133.jpg

Reactions: Sachin

Kamul_PL

Nov 28, 2015
    Katowice
    Notification led is not because of firmware. Its newborn bug which came in february with change of led driver... But I hope that mainteiner will fix it soon or at least roll back to old driver in next build

Wouldn't be so sure. There weren't any problems on my phone after the update. At least a few people also reported no problems with update. So maybe the firmware version make the difference?

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
      http%3A%2F%2Ffiles.paulfasola.fr%2FCyanogenMod%2FLineageOS.png

Code:
      /*
       * I'm not responsible for bricked devices, dead SD cards, thermonuclear war, or you getting fired because the alarm app failed (like it did for me...). 
       * Please do some research if you have any concerns about features included in the products you find here before flashing it! 
       * YOU are choosing to make these modifications, and if you point the finger at me for messing up your device, I will laugh at you. 
       * Your warranty will be void if you tamper with any part of your device / software.
       * Same statement for XDA.
       */

LineageOS is a free, community built, aftermarket firmware distribution of Android 7 (nougat), which is designed to increase performance and reliability over stock Android for your device.

LineageOS is based on the Android Open Source Project with extra contributions from many people within the Android community. It can be used without any need to have any Google application installed. Linked below is a package that has come from another Android project that restore the Google parts. LineageOS does still include various hardware-specific code, which is also slowly being open-sourced anyway.

All the source code for LineageOS is available in the LineageOS Github repo. And if you would like to contribute to LineageOS, please visit out Gerrit Code Review.

What's working :
      • Boots
      • RIL (Calls, SMS, Data)
      • Fingerprint
      • IR Blaster
      • Wi-Fi
      • Bluetooth
      • Camera
      • Camcorder
      • Video Playback
      • Audio
      • Sensors
      • Flash
      • LED
      • GPS

Known issues:
      • You tell me :)

Instructions :
      • Flash Twrp :- LINK
      • Download Firmware (Important)
      • Download the latest build and GApps
      • Reboot to recovery
      • Flash the latest firmware, build and GApps
      • Reboot

Downloads :

Sources :

Credits :
      • All The members of #Team_Sanam

XDA:DevDB Information
      [ROM][OFFICIAL][7.1.2][MIDO][Weekly] LineageOS 14.1, ROM for the Xiaomi Redmi Note 4

Contributors
      abhishek987
      ROM OS Version: 7.x Nougat

Version Information

Created 2017-03-03
      Last Updated 2018-01-29
      Hey guys mido has been push to official roaster I know I am late and most of you guys are already using it if you aren't go grab it at https://download.lineageos.org/mido

and most of you must be thinking what about builds with oms and volte icon for you guys, i will mostly deliver monthly or maybe weekly unofficial builds :p build so stay tuned :p
      guys its time for final unofficial build from my side after this official weeklies will start :)

CHANGELOG :-

• Added widevine blobs (Should fix premium protected videos)
      • Shifted To source Build Audio HAL
      • Selinux Enforcing
      • And ims video call fix

Link updated in op

For future updates you can join telegram group @rn4dev
      Hey guys never wished to release unofficial build again but seems current situation made me do it :p

Changelog

• oss camera
      • Fixed ov camera sensor
      • Added cpusets
      • Kanged latest 7.1.1 blobs from Oxygen
      • Removed Unused Blobs
      • Removed unused services
      • Custom ril class (shuld fix issues with lte and lte+)
      • oss consumerir hal (ir blaster)
      • Flac decode via ffmpeg
      • Vilte conference calls
      • snap hdr and slo-mo fixed
      • you can track full changelog here https://review.lineageos.org/#/q/mido

Links are updated in op

ps: if you face any bug which wasn't there for you in my previous build do report it and make sure You give proper logs for same or you can report bugs on telegram channel t.me/rn4dev (@rn4dev)

enjoy :D

last but not least a very special thanks to @highwaystar_ru for helping me :)
    Our Apps
    Get our official app!
    The best way to access XDA on your phone
    Nav Gestures
    Add swipe gestures to any Android
    One Handed Mode
    Eases uses one hand with your phone