[ROM][OFFICIAL][7.1.2][MIDO][Weekly] LineageOS 14.1

Search This thread

abhishek987

Oct 7, 2014
Shimla
http%3A%2F%2Ffiles.paulfasola.fr%2FCyanogenMod%2FLineageOS.png

Code:
/*
 * I'm not responsible for bricked devices, dead SD cards, thermonuclear war, or you getting fired because the alarm app failed (like it did for me...). 
 * Please do some research if you have any concerns about features included in the products you find here before flashing it! 
 * YOU are choosing to make these modifications, and if you point the finger at me for messing up your device, I will laugh at you. 
 * Your warranty will be void if you tamper with any part of your device / software.
 * Same statement for XDA.
 */

LineageOS is a free, community built, aftermarket firmware distribution of Android 7 (nougat), which is designed to increase performance and reliability over stock Android for your device.

LineageOS is based on the Android Open Source Project with extra contributions from many people within the Android community. It can be used without any need to have any Google application installed. Linked below is a package that has come from another Android project that restore the Google parts. LineageOS does still include various hardware-specific code, which is also slowly being open-sourced anyway.

All the source code for LineageOS is available in the LineageOS Github repo. And if you would like to contribute to LineageOS, please visit out Gerrit Code Review.

What's working :
  • Boots
  • RIL (Calls, SMS, Data)
  • Fingerprint
  • IR Blaster
  • Wi-Fi
  • Bluetooth
  • Camera
  • Camcorder
  • Video Playback
  • Audio
  • Sensors
  • Flash
  • LED
  • GPS

Known issues:
  • You tell me :)

Instructions :
  • Flash Twrp :- LINK
  • Download Firmware (Important)
  • Download the latest build and GApps
  • Reboot to recovery
  • Flash the latest firmware, build and GApps
  • Reboot

Downloads :

Sources :

Credits :
  • All The members of #Team_Sanam

XDA:DevDB Information
[ROM][OFFICIAL][7.1.2][MIDO][Weekly] LineageOS 14.1, ROM for the Xiaomi Redmi Note 4

Contributors
abhishek987
ROM OS Version: 7.x Nougat

Version Information

Created 2017-03-03
Last Updated 2018-01-29

mido25

Nov 29, 2012
Good Job!!

Pls Add FAQ
1. is volte working?
2. Is CMTE working?

rezesius

Sep 13, 2011
Bangalore
I seem to be only getting 2-3 bars in network strength, and they keep shifting between the two bars constantly. Not getting full bars as well

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    http%3A%2F%2Ffiles.paulfasola.fr%2FCyanogenMod%2FLineageOS.png

Code:
    /*
     * I'm not responsible for bricked devices, dead SD cards, thermonuclear war, or you getting fired because the alarm app failed (like it did for me...). 
     * Please do some research if you have any concerns about features included in the products you find here before flashing it! 
     * YOU are choosing to make these modifications, and if you point the finger at me for messing up your device, I will laugh at you. 
     * Your warranty will be void if you tamper with any part of your device / software.
     * Same statement for XDA.
     */

LineageOS is a free, community built, aftermarket firmware distribution of Android 7 (nougat), which is designed to increase performance and reliability over stock Android for your device.

LineageOS is based on the Android Open Source Project with extra contributions from many people within the Android community. It can be used without any need to have any Google application installed. Linked below is a package that has come from another Android project that restore the Google parts. LineageOS does still include various hardware-specific code, which is also slowly being open-sourced anyway.

All the source code for LineageOS is available in the LineageOS Github repo. And if you would like to contribute to LineageOS, please visit out Gerrit Code Review.

What's working :
    • Boots
    • RIL (Calls, SMS, Data)
    • Fingerprint
    • IR Blaster
    • Wi-Fi
    • Bluetooth
    • Camera
    • Camcorder
    • Video Playback
    • Audio
    • Sensors
    • Flash
    • LED
    • GPS

Known issues:
    • You tell me :)

Instructions :
    • Flash Twrp :- LINK
    • Download Firmware (Important)
    • Download the latest build and GApps
    • Reboot to recovery
    • Flash the latest firmware, build and GApps
    • Reboot

Downloads :

Sources :

Credits :
    • All The members of #Team_Sanam

XDA:DevDB Information
    [ROM][OFFICIAL][7.1.2][MIDO][Weekly] LineageOS 14.1, ROM for the Xiaomi Redmi Note 4

Contributors
    abhishek987
    ROM OS Version: 7.x Nougat

Version Information

Created 2017-03-03
    Last Updated 2018-01-29
    Hey guys mido has been push to official roaster I know I am late and most of you guys are already using it if you aren't go grab it at https://download.lineageos.org/mido

and most of you must be thinking what about builds with oms and volte icon for you guys, i will mostly deliver monthly or maybe weekly unofficial builds :p build so stay tuned :p
    guys its time for final unofficial build from my side after this official weeklies will start :)

CHANGELOG :-

• Added widevine blobs (Should fix premium protected videos)
    • Shifted To source Build Audio HAL
    • Selinux Enforcing
    • And ims video call fix

Link updated in op

For future updates you can join telegram group @rn4dev
    Hey guys never wished to release unofficial build again but seems current situation made me do it :p

Changelog

• oss camera
    • Fixed ov camera sensor
    • Added cpusets
    • Kanged latest 7.1.1 blobs from Oxygen
    • Removed Unused Blobs
    • Removed unused services
    • Custom ril class (shuld fix issues with lte and lte+)
    • oss consumerir hal (ir blaster)
    • Flac decode via ffmpeg
    • Vilte conference calls
    • snap hdr and slo-mo fixed
    • you can track full changelog here https://review.lineageos.org/#/q/mido

Links are updated in op

ps: if you face any bug which wasn't there for you in my previous build do report it and make sure You give proper logs for same or you can report bugs on telegram channel t.me/rn4dev (@rn4dev)

enjoy :D

last but not least a very special thanks to @highwaystar_ru for helping me :)