[ROM][OFFICIAL][7.1.2]RESURRECTION REMIX [5.8.3] [DEPRECATED]

Search This thread

Davehimself

Jan 16, 2017
Hello,

I left RR some weeks ago because of caméra issues (even with the fix)
On Lineage caméra is working well... But i prefer RR, how is the caméra now?

...you can even use the latest google camera app now in my build without crashes. Cause it's fully nijel8 based, you have all nijel8 features ;)

Davehimself

Jan 16, 2017
Did no one notice sawdoctor had uploaded a build on 16/07 :) :) he has gone off XDA or what???
I have not tried it yet. I faced settings--> RRConfigurations-->Display FC problem. Dunno if it has been fixed or not.
Could you please upload a changelog and update post. If you wish with the next build.
meanwhile @Davehimself is doing EXCELLENT work and my wishes have been answered. Nijel8's ROM with OMS. Well I hope :p @Davehimself your builds have OMS, right???

This isn't a new build. It's just a reupload of his latest build 07.07.2017 from ajsmsg...OMS is part of RR, so everything that is officially included in resurrection remix is of course included in my build :)

---------- Post added at 04:31 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:15 PM ----------

FYI: Just for testing purposes of my OTA, I will build a new ROM later, so please give me feedback if everything is working fine. Just the usual things, you should get an update notification, click on it, it will open the update center and then just click on "rom". it should automatically download the latest build now. After that, boot to recovery and flash the rom, or use an app like flashify or twrp manager to do the job for you. (root required). I will let you know when the build is uploaded.

man2106

Jan 10, 2017
This isn't a new build. It's just a reupload of his latest build 07.07.2017 from ajsmsg...OMS is part of RR, so everything that is officially included in resurrection remix is of course included in my build :)

---------- Post added at 04:31 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:15 PM ----------

FYI: Just for testing purposes of my OTA, I will build a new ROM later, so please give me feedback if everything is working fine. Just the usual things, you should get an update notification, click on it, it will open the update center and then just click on "rom". it should automatically download the latest build now. After that, boot to recovery and flash the rom, or use an app like flashify or twrp manager to do the job for you. (root required). I will let you know when the build is uploaded.

your rom now is already good enough for me but only in rr the rom still cant read sim card

jwai85

Nov 10, 2010
Hi guys. I am still on the 7/7 sawdoctor build and i was out of the country for a few days and i found out that data roaming was not working on my helium. Has anybody tested data roaming on these RR builds? It was not a biggie as i bought a local sim to use but would be great to be able to data roam in an emergency. Looking forward to using the Davehimself build on Helium.

raymondsanusi

Dec 10, 2013
Did no one notice sawdoctor had uploaded a build on 16/07 :) :) he has gone off XDA or what???
I have not tried it yet. I faced settings--> RRConfigurations-->Display FC problem. Dunno if it has been fixed or not.
Could you please upload a changelog and update post. If you wish with the next build.
meanwhile @Davehimself is doing EXCELLENT work and my wishes have been answered. Nijel8's ROM with OMS. Well I hope :p @Davehimself your builds have OMS, right???

Sorry friend, sawdoctor wrote not to share this on xda?why did u share?
I don't know what's his problem was...but I think we should respect him..

This is just my opinion..I already saw the afh file a few days ago..

Davehimself

Jan 16, 2017
your rom now is already good enough for me but only in rr the rom still cant read sim card

I remember this issue and could fix it after flashing the latest firmware. You could try flashing the latest firmwareupdate in nijel8 thread or do a fastbootflash with latest official miui rom and flash TWRP RR etc. again. Did you try that already ?

E90 Commie

Feb 5, 2009
New York

Very simple reason why it was shared: The whole AFH did travel to another planet and people asked for the ROM since they like it.

So those who had downloaded it before it was taken down did a good service by reupload it.

Davehimself

Jan 16, 2017
New build is up!! now wait for your next check interval or go to OTA center and check manually by clicking on search for update. Please give some feedback :)

HannibalLecter

May 12, 2016

oops! I apologize. I did not know he said not to share. I did not go to the folder. directly went to the ROM from recent uploads.

Last edited:

E90 Commie

Feb 5, 2009
New York
oops! I apologize. I did not know he said not to share.

If we are talking about the 7/7/2017 build (the one stated in the thread title) and it is the build you uploaded, I don't see anything wrong in your sharing.

---------- Post added at 12:09 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:08 PM ----------

New build is up!! now wait for your next check interval or go to OTA center and check manually by clicking on search for update. Please give some feedback :)

Is this also for Helium?

Davehimself

Jan 16, 2017
If we are talking about the 7/7/2017 build (the one stated in the thread title) and it is the build you uploaded, I don't see anything wrong in your sharing.

---------- Post added at 12:09 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:08 PM ----------

Is this also for Helium?

...Only hydrogen. ajsmsg78 will release his helium patch soon. After that helium user can get OTA updates too and just patch the downloaded rom :)

nijel8

Dec 24, 2011
All over US
Google Pixel 5a
Hi guys. I am still on the 7/7 sawdoctor build and i was out of the country for a few days and i found out that data roaming was not working on my helium. Has anybody tested data roaming on these RR builds? It was not a biggie as i bought a local sim to use but would be great to be able to data roam in an emergency. Looking forward to using the Davehimself build on Helium.
Roaming should work now since qti-telephony-common.jar is included in my device tree. And BTW this is problem... @Davehimself don't bother waiting for RR official endorsement if you are going to continue building with my tree... You should open your own thread b/c you will never get official...

Reactions: jwai85

Jay_B

Feb 5, 2012
Xiaomi Poco X2
POCO M2 Pro
You guys don't need any fixes to flash on Davehimself build. It's all in...
Regarding changing issues rename /system/etc/thermal-engine-8956.conf and /system/etc/thermal-engine-8976.conf to something else, reboot and let me know if it helps.
BTW does the charger indicates when is using QC? Like LED or something...
Renamed and rebooted as suggested. However I still need to plug in and plug out the charger a couple of times for QC to work.

Thank you though for your help and patience appreciate it a lot.

Sent from the Devil!

Reactions: nijel8

nijel8

Dec 24, 2011
All over US
Google Pixel 5a
...Only hydrogen. ajsmsg78 will release his helium patch soon. After that helium user can get OTA updates too and just patch the downloaded rom :)
You can't patch helium power profile -> wrong battery stats with those 2 power hungry extra big cores. Also I doubt he will include the right cpu, memory, core_ctl, etc configs as they never were in RR before -> messed up device... And users will start blaming my tree for that so I will not encourage any helium user to use your RR with that patch!!!
You do it right or you don't do it at all.

Reactions: HannibalLecter

man2106

Jan 10, 2017
I remember this issue and could fix it after flashing the latest firmware. You could try flashing the latest firmwareupdate in nijel8 thread or do a fastbootflash with latest official miui rom and flash TWRP RR etc. again. Did you try that already ?

already flash latest firmware but not with latest official miui dont think that is the issue cos when i use the purenexus rom by dungphp sim card is readable

Davehimself

Jan 16, 2017
You can't patch helium power profile -> wrong battery stats with those 2 power hungry extra big cores. Also I doubt he will include the right cpu, memory, core_ctl, etc configs as they never were in RR before -> messed up device... And users will start blaming my tree for that so I will not encourage any helium user to use your RR with that patch!!!
You do it right or you don't do it at all.

Okay, of course I wont provide anything if you don't totaly agree as long as I'm using your trees. So for now on, there will be only a hydrogen version.

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Hey guys, it has been a great ride and I loved every bit of the Mi Max but I have decided to sell it on Swappa. Thanks to everyone who used any of my builds and followed my threads (you know who you are) and to everyone that donated. A special thanks to @nijel8 for being the brains of the operation here. Thanks to @E90 Commie for helping all the users in my threads and testing my builds and leaving feedback, thanks to @coffee-turtle, @Blade2014, @grey77. I know I forgot a ton of people but thanks for everything. I'm getting married on August 5th and starting a new chapter in my life but I'll still be around here.
    It really is a bit disheartening to hear this. You were fantastic in bringing wonderful RR Marshmallow to our Max which I still use to this day, as well as collaborate with other Devs to provide ROMs for helium users and also your many patches. You will definitely be missed here... Anyhow, all the very best and Thank You for your invaluable contribution.

Sent from "The element with atomic number 1".

I am so sorry. Thanks for your effort.

Mi Max cihazımdan Tapatalk kullanılarak gönderildi

Will someone inherit all your work for helium?

Thank you for your excellent support for the Max. Your RR 5.7.4 was the key reason why I bought the device in the first place.

Good luck with the Samsung.

LTE to me is pretty much messed up so I don't even have it as factor in my purchases nowadays since I just can't find any device I would like to buy that have the "right" bands.

My guess is that my future will be with two devices, one "modem" with LTE and tethering enabled and the phablet/tablet of choice to actually use.

Since I have two lines, my fiance's phone bit the bucket and I ended up getting the US unlocked S8+ which isn't dual sim I think I'll keep the Mi Max.
    4-19 Hydrogen Build up. Changes & fixes:

1) Cleaned up build.prop
    2) Video recording fix
    3) H+ Fix
    4) Substratum, Kernel Adiutor and Adaway added
    5) Galaxy S8 sounds & ringtones added
    6) Speaker Volume boost
    7) Different RR boot animation (I don't like the newer one)
    8) Harfix 2.2 kernel

Links in the OP are also updated. Enjoy!

https://www.androidfilehost.com/?fid=673368273298948479

Thanks to @link77kz for the camera & sim card fix
    Updated builds for Hydrogen & Helium with Harfix 2.1 kernel, Mat9v's Governor tweaks, power saving build.prop tweaks, Google Camera & Nijel8's H+ Fix. Thanks to everyone who contributed to all of these fixes and tweaks:

Hydrogen:
    https://www.androidfilehost.com/?fid=457095661767146292

Helium:
    https://www.androidfilehost.com/?fid=457095661767146293
    Guys, I just moved (with the flu) and won't have my PC set up until Saturday at the earliest so I won't be able to do any Helium builds until next week.

I also got a new phone to use as my daily driver so when I do the Helium builds I'll be able to test them more. I was going to sell the Mi Max because I have a large wedding in August that I'm paying for but I decided I like the phone enough to keep it and all of you that donated made me realize that I should keep it.

I'll still be around on my phone from time to time to keep up on this thread. I had to change my work schedule around a little so no more 4am all nighters for me anymore.