THIS IS crDROID
I AM NOT RESPONSIBLE FOR ANY KIND OF DAMAGE THAT OCCURS TO YOUR DEVICE AFTER FLASHING THIS!
crDroid Custom Features:
* Volume panel timeout
* Clear recents location
* Heads up customization
- Quick access button on expanded status bar
- Swipe behavior
- Touch outside behavior
- Time out
- Do not disturb
* SlimRoms custom lockscreen shortcuts
* Navbar on/off
* Hardare keys on/off (in devices supported)
* Power menu in navring targets
* SlimPie controls with all working
* Sound panel option om power menu
* Superuser indicator (Notification, Statusbar icon or no indicator)
* Force expanded notifications on expanded statusbar
* Power menu and notifications tiles
* Four tiles per row
* Vibrate on tiles touch
* Disable quick settings on secure lockscreen
* Kill app back button configurable timeout
* Omni-Ambient Display
ALWAYS MAKE A NANDROID BACKUP FIRST!
Coming from another rom/clean install:
- Reboot to recovery
- Wipe system, cache, dalvik/art cache, data
- Flash 6.6.10 firmware then
- Flash rom zip and gapps
Updating from a previous Tesla build/dirty flash:
- Flash rom zip normally.
- Wipe cache, dalvik.
for changelog read the posts...
If you want root access, SuperSU will need to be flashed, v2.79 works for me. After flashing, your device may boot twice before boot animation, don't worry it'll be fine after that.
If you have any issues, grab a log after a clean flash, upload and link here please. Add steps to reproduce the issue in your post.
Do not report issues dirty flashing this over some unofficial build or with some kernel flashed.
Logcat Extreme app is great as you can choose to start recording a log just before reproducing an error and stop recording just after so you log just the part you need.
Xposed is not supported here, if you want to run it and have issues, try an Xposed thread for support and bug reports here only welcome with a clean install with no Xposed present
Thank you rohan purohit to bring up the nought for our device,thanku faizauthar,haikal for contributing in ferrari dev team.
CrDroid, ROM for the Xiaomi Mi 4i
Anandroy, Rohan purohit, ƒεηιx, faizauthar12, Pranav and every other member of ferrari_dev_team
Source Code: https://github.com/crdroidandroid
ROM OS Version: 7.x Nougat
ROM Kernel: Linux 3.10.x
ROM Firmware Required: 6.6.10
Based On: CyanogenMod
Current Beta Version: v2.0
Beta Release Date: 2016-12-22
Last Updated 2017-04-19