[ROM][OFFICIAL][7.1.2_r5]CypherOS 3.6.2 Macchiato [Clark]

Search This thread

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    3vjolGj.png

This is Cypher. An extension to pure Android. Cypher tries maintain the purity of Android while offering useful features for users. The goal is to give the highest level of performance whilst achieving Simplicity.​

Code:
    /*
     * Your warranty is now void.
     * I am not responsible for bricked devices, dead SD cards,
     * thermonuclear war, or you getting fired because the alarm app failed. Please
     * do some research if you have any concerns about features included in this ROM
     * before flashing it! YOU are choosing to make these modifications, and if
     * you point the finger at me for messing up your device, I will laugh at you.
     */

Get your builds and changelog from our website
    get.cypheros.co

Note: Builds are updated weekly. Information pertaining to your device is displayed
    Accordingly. The current build is the latest for your device. If your device is
    scheduled to release on a certain day, but the new build isn't displaying, contact
    your device maintainer for more information. Please know builds are updated by 12am
    EST.

Become apart of our G+ community - JOIN

REMINDER

If you're having issues and want to submit a report (Logcat) please make sure you are reporting from the stock kernel, not a modified kernel. Modified kernels can break or fix, even improve things. It depends. I can't get a full clue of the issue when you're not running the original kernel.

Features:
    - Status bar Customization
    • - Quick Pulldown (Right, Left, Always)
    • - Smart Pulldown
    • - Network Traffic
    • - Clock Positions
    • - Etc.
    - Quick Settings
    • - Enable or disable data on tap
    • - Layout Customization
    - System
    • PowerMenu Custimization

Credits
    CyanogenMod
    Paranoid Android
    AICP
    PureNexus
    AOKP
    Dirty Unicorns
    and more..

Sources
    Kernel
    Device tree

XDA:DevDB Information
    CypherOS, ROM for the Moto X Style (Pure)

Contributors
    sirhc, sixohtew
    Source Code: https://github.com/CypherOS

ROM OS Version: 7.x Nougat
    ROM Kernel: Linux 3.10.x
    ROM Firmware Required: Unlocked Bootloader and custom recovery
    Based On: AOSP

Version Information
    Current Stable Version: 3.6.2
    Stable Release Date: 2017-03-22

Created 2016-11-30
    Last Updated 2017-04-22
    if its okay for me to take over, here is 3.5.1 aoscp:

https://www.androidfilehost.com/?fid=673368273298922719
    I introduced this rom come thanks plaese :D:p:laugh::silly::cowboy:
    Was loving this ROM until I couldn't unlock my phone. I'd put in the pin and hit okay and it would just sit there and not get past the pin. Also, clicking the settings icon in quick settings pull down would do nothing, camera is still buggy opening, chop for flashlight is finicky (vibrates like it's going to turn on and doesn't), and apps hang and lag like crazy. I have had similar issues with all of the nougat roms and i always end up uninstalling them. I think they're doing a great job with what's given but they are not ready for daily drivers IMO.
    You have to realize these issues you face, no one else on other devices face. This isn't a ROM issue. This is a device tree issue. Clark doesn't have any nougat support from Motorola atm. So everything getting your device to run is pure hackery so to speak. Developers can only do so much when updating devices to run a software it was never intended to run.

Literally every issue you've just reported (With no logcat ;) ) doesn't happen on the 5x, 6p, op3 and other devices.

Sent from my Nexus 5X using Tapatalk
    Maybe it's because of this wining that people move away. I wasn't bashing anyone's work and I've been flashing ROMs for quite a while. I just expressed my opinion. It's a free world.
    If one of your friends worked tirelessly to buy the vehicle him or her wanted would you tell them they should have bought brand x? It's not about freedom of speech it's etiquette.

Sent from my XT1575 using Tapatalk