This may help
This may help
My current beef with the L36 is its erratic behavior with notification sounds (stock).
Take Whatsapp for example... Even if the notification volume is at maximum level, a low volume notification is played when the phone gets a new message and the user misses it completely.
A reboot fixes the problem... for a while. @Shreps and @scritch007, I hope you you'll find a definitive fix soon for this. Good luck!
Unfortunately, it's enabled already and the phone has no other additional software than Whatsapp.
I don't know whether this works or not but someone extracted this.. You may flash via fastboot.. May work..i got zip file from lenovo ota to update stock a6020a46 s56 to s105(volte update).
i want to ask, is it possible to make flashable twrp zip from this file? i mean using tis file to get volte without need to update it from stockrom, just use twrp
I don't know whether this works or not but someone extracted this.. You may flash via fastboot.. May work..
Finaly I could install this ROM. This is what I found for now. Maybe some of them was already listed, but anyway, there are:
- Shotcuts on lock screen desapear from nothing, the top ones or the righ bottom;
- Alarm icon and some others desappears after reboot, and after re-enable them appears a blank space at right of battery icon;
- Notification led don't turns green when fully charged;
- Notification led don't stay lit, it always pulse even if I disable this on settings. I uncheck this, go back, and if I return to this setting, it is re-enabled itself. I have to add personalized led notification to each app I want to keep always lit;
- I don't have a warning telling an alarm is next, like PAC-ROM;
- "Don't disturb" (or "Do not perturb") keep some sounds even it is enable only priority alarms. As well, the icon for schedule time for "do not perturb" is different for manual "do not perturb" (from the status bar pull down menu): the scheduled is a "plus" sign, the other is a "minus". Can anyone tell the difference or how to have always "minus" scheduled, please?
- Some calls still alive after some seconds even when I terminate them;
- I use a PIN for lock my phone. If I configure a direct call to lock screen, it dials the number directly, don't asking for PIN. Any other shortcut ask for PIN;
- I can't find the icon to change the screen off timer on status bar pull down menu. I have to go to settings to change this timer;
- How I can 'centralize' the listings? They always appears at bottom of screen;
- Date and time aren't correct after a reboot. I have to keep automatic date and time from network in settings;
- After a reboot, battery mode is always at 'balanced', even if I configure to 'performance'.
- I haved to use TWRP R2 instead R4, because R4 shows two 'data' partitions. With this, R4 always returns erros about can't mount or format data;
- System is very low in free space, so I used TWRP R2 to backup the whole ROM, and just after I restored it, like sayed before. I gain about 1,2Gb of free space, and can move some user apps to system partition;
- There are translation errors, at least for brazilian portuguese: a lot of words are still in English.
Even with these, the ROM is the best I used until now. Is really fast, camera works fine, and there a lot of options to personalize. Very, very thanks for the ROM.
I'm using 12-12-2016 build on a L36 variant.