Use the audio.zip
Look here.Can I flash AKT( Advanced Kernal Tweaks) over this ROM and also any custom kernal to get more sot. I do not use my phone that much but still have to charge it twice it twice a day.
Although battery over thus ROM is much better than other I have used. But I want more juice.
I know its device problem having a 2700 mah battery. But my most task are very lite with lots of browsing. So just asking, can I do that. If yes which kernal would you suggest.
Can I use this over PBH tweaks?Speaking about battery juice here, right?
As you well suggest, @eurodiesel, hotplug will help you on battery saving of course, but you can still do one more thing:
There's a recently mod named LKT (Legendary Kernel Tweaks), which proclaims to be adaptable to the SoC.
It's not an universal mod, as the most. On flashing does a previous check of what your socket is, and then applies the corresponding tweaks as consecuence.
It's constantly supported and updated.
Does it work? I can say YES. it works. not a placebo.
If you want give it a try, get it from magisk repository, since it's a magisk module.
for feedback and reports, you can join to the telegram group chat:
AOKP team is waiting for Lineage official nightlies to start official AOKP ones.
Hi @Shreps, do you think there is a way on your side to manage multiple SIM on Oreo or not at all ? I know that Harris has given up because he is basing his work on old blobs, but perhaps there is another way ? Thanks for all your work on our phone anyway
Finaly I could install this ROM. This is what I found for now. Maybe some of them was already listed, but anyway, there are:
- Shotcuts on lock screen desapear from nothing, the top ones or the righ bottom;
- Alarm icon and some others desappears after reboot, and after re-enable them appears a blank space at right of battery icon;
- Notification led don't turns green when fully charged;
- Notification led don't stay lit, it always pulse even if I disable this on settings. I uncheck this, go back, and if I return to this setting, it is re-enabled itself. I have to add personalized led notification to each app I want to keep always lit;
- I don't have a warning telling an alarm is next, like PAC-ROM;
- "Don't disturb" (or "Do not perturb") keep some sounds even it is enable only priority alarms. As well, the icon for schedule time for "do not perturb" is different for manual "do not perturb" (from the status bar pull down menu): the scheduled is a "plus" sign, the other is a "minus". Can anyone tell the difference or how to have always "minus" scheduled, please?
- Some calls still alive after some seconds even when I terminate them;
- I use a PIN for lock my phone. If I configure a direct call to lock screen, it dials the number directly, don't asking for PIN. Any other shortcut ask for PIN;
- I can't find the icon to change the screen off timer on status bar pull down menu. I have to go to settings to change this timer;
- How I can 'centralize' the listings? They always appears at bottom of screen;
- Date and time aren't correct after a reboot. I have to keep automatic date and time from network in settings;
- After a reboot, battery mode is always at 'balanced', even if I configure to 'performance'.
- I haved to use TWRP R2 instead R4, because R4 shows two 'data' partitions. With this, R4 always returns erros about can't mount or format data;
- System is very low in free space, so I used TWRP R2 to backup the whole ROM, and just after I restored it, like sayed before. I gain about 1,2Gb of free space, and can move some user apps to system partition;
- There are translation errors, at least for brazilian portuguese: a lot of words are still in English.
Even with these, the ROM is the best I used until now. Is really fast, camera works fine, and there a lot of options to personalize. Very, very thanks for the ROM.
I'm using 12-12-2016 build on a L36 variant.