MXQ PRO 4K 5G OFFICIAL STOCK FIRMWARE (ROOTED)
If you have an MXQ PRO 4K 5G that it's bricked or a firmware that doesn't support your current WiFi module then this is for you.Only works for Allwinner H3 models with 5G support!
SPECS WITH THE BOX THAT I TESTED:
CPU: Allwinner Tech H3 @1.1Ghz
RAM MODULES: SEC 246 (4 Chips) and ELPIDA J2104ECSE (4Chips)
RAM Space: 4GB (1GB Actual)
ROM: 64GB (8GB Actual)
WiFi: SC6256P, SV6256P and SV5256P
Board ID: QL2039 - Q44_V4.0_20200602
Things to prepare:
A full sized USB to USB cable (You can make your own using your old charging cables)
A computer that is running Windows 7 or later
A toothpick or anything that would fit on the AV port
USB Mouse to interact with TWRP Recovery
-Flash box with the firmware H3-R69-MXQ-S-MXQ4K-8PD3-1.1.4 using phoenix suite
The Box will boot, but wifi not working
-Go and activate developer options and enable usb debugging and USB0 device mode
-Copy twrp.zip (from archive in link bellow) to flash drive
-Connect Phoenix suite to box using the USB to USB cable and press recovery and the box will boot into recovery mode
-Press install update from external and choose twrp.zip (executable only) DO NOT TRY to install just run it!
-Make full backup of "no-wifi" rom (check all boxes) and save it to external flash drive
-When is done, disconnect flash drive from box and connect to pc. Replace only files ( from backup in link bellow ) to folder in flash drive. DO NOT rename folder!
-Boot box to "no-wifi" rom and connect to phoenix suite and press recovery again.
- From stock recovery load twrp.zip again, point where backup is, mark again all boxes, and choose restore.
- Wait to finish and press reboot when is done.
Box will now boot to stock firmware with working Wi-Fi
This firmware is tested with the following WiFi modules below:
(It is possible that this firmware will work without the following WiFi modules just make sure you have the 5G model or else success rate is very low)
1. If you've noticed the display output resolution is not 4K
Go to Settings>Display>HDMI output mode>4K_30Hz (Refresh rate is limited to 30Hz/FPS due to hardware limitations)
2. If you accidentally deleted Netflix app or you want to update YouTube just go to GetApps app (No need to go to some dodgy websites just go to the built in rooted store to get the latest updates)
3. It's really hard to find a custom ROM that is fully working for this Box but you can actually customize it on your own like the attached image below
4. A driver is required for Phoenix Suit to detect the box when plugged in please download a working driver before doing so, if the box is detected you can continue the steps without downloading the driver.
5. To flash the box use the USB port 4 (Located at the back side of the box or the rear panel where the rear ports are located) your PC will not detect the box if you use USB port 1-3!
Phoenix Suit V1.10 Flash Tool Download
Download all files Here
ROM OS Version: Android 7.0 Actual
ROM Kernel: Linux 4.4.55
Android Security patch level: (Located in Settings>TV Status)