[ROM][OFFICIAL][8.1.0][ham] LineageOS-15.1 for ZUK Z1

Search This thread

shubhambhise

Aug 16, 2016
Pune
LineageOS.jpg

Code:
/*
 * I'm not responsible for bricked devices, dead SD cards, thermonuclear war, or you getting fired because the alarm app failed (like it did for me...). 
 * Please do some research if you have any concerns about features included in the products you find here before flashing it! 
 * YOU are choosing to make these modifications, and if you point the finger at me for messing up your device, I will laugh at you. 
 * Your warranty will be void if you tamper with any part of your device / software.
 * Same statement for XDA.
 */

LineageOS is a free, community built, aftermarket firmware distribution of Android 8 (oreo), which is designed to increase performance and reliability over stock Android for your device.

LineageOS is based on the Android Open Source Project with extra contributions from many people within the Android community. It can be used without any need to have any Google application installed. Linked below is a package that has come from another Android project that restore the Google parts. LineageOS does still include various hardware-specific code, which is also slowly being open-sourced anyway.

All the source code for LineageOS is available in the LineageOS Github repo. And if you would like to contribute to LineageOS, please visit out Gerrit Code Review.

What's working :
  • Boots
  • RIL (Calls, SMS, Data)
  • Fingerprint
  • Wi-Fi
  • Bluetooth
  • Camera
  • Camcorder
  • Video Playback
  • Audio
  • Sensors
  • Flash
  • LED
  • GPS
  • SeLinux Enforcing

Known issues:
  • You Tell me

Instructions :
  • Download the latest build and GApps
  • Reboot to recovery
  • Flash the latest build and GApps
  • Reboot

Downloads :

Official build : LineageOS Download Section

Special Thanks to : @OrdenKrieger for LineageOS-15.0 bring up

XDA:DevDB Information
[ROM][OFFICIAL][8.1.0][ham] LineageOS-15.1 for ZUK Z1, ROM for the Lenovo Zuk Z1

Contributors
shubhambhise
Source Code: https://github.com/LineageOS

ROM OS Version: 8.x Oreo
ROM Kernel: Linux 3.4.x
ROM Firmware Required: Unlocked Bootloader, TWRP Recovery
Based On: LineageOS

Version Information
Stable Release Date: 2018-10-02

Created 2018-07-10
Last Updated 2018-10-01

Jamalathbasha

Sep 25, 2017

Attachments

• Screenshot_Pixel_Launcher_20180711-002629.jpg
    162 bytes · Views: 3,228
  • Screenshot_Pixel_Launcher_20180711-002638.jpg
    162 bytes · Views: 3,259
  • Screenshot_Settings_20180711-002901.png
    162 bytes · Views: 3,222
  • Screenshot_Settings_20180711-002858.png
    162 bytes · Views: 3,166
  • Screenshot_20180711-002705.jpg
    162 bytes · Views: 3,014
  • Screenshot_Settings_20180711-002646.png
    162 bytes · Views: 2,924

Bkpoccax

Apr 29, 2017
Great rom, no bugs so far, battery, performance, even in-call volume is good and can be adjusted, everything is great, ROM looks and feels like official one, i wish you were official LineageOS distributor for our device

Rajveer69

Apr 5, 2018
Nope.. Su add-on pack from lineage is sufficient but that won't hide root AFAIK.

everbody check the charging rate, its incredible !
Ambient display is top notch
swap buttons in additional button got rest after restart.
screen saver is not working. I think its lineage thing.
I love this rom. pixel experience and aosp extends looks small in front of this rom.
in status bar how to add am/pm after time?
this forum will definitely get more views then official lineage one.
If you maintain this device as lineage os unofficial maintainer for some more year then i will definitely donate you some bucks.:good:
i will help you to increase your thanks button to make you more recognize maintainer.
great applause to you.
can you add blur option in screen lock setting ?

love you bhai.:)

---------- Post added at 08:35 AM ---------- Previous post was at 08:30 AM ----------

hey i just notice huge battery drain problem in this rom. ambient display is a culprit may be.

wackou

Mar 21, 2010
Hello,
thanks for the good work :) :)
Is it possible to upgrade directly from 14.1 (official) to 15.1 ?

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    LineageOS.jpg

Code:
    /*
     * I'm not responsible for bricked devices, dead SD cards, thermonuclear war, or you getting fired because the alarm app failed (like it did for me...). 
     * Please do some research if you have any concerns about features included in the products you find here before flashing it! 
     * YOU are choosing to make these modifications, and if you point the finger at me for messing up your device, I will laugh at you. 
     * Your warranty will be void if you tamper with any part of your device / software.
     * Same statement for XDA.
     */

LineageOS is a free, community built, aftermarket firmware distribution of Android 8 (oreo), which is designed to increase performance and reliability over stock Android for your device.

LineageOS is based on the Android Open Source Project with extra contributions from many people within the Android community. It can be used without any need to have any Google application installed. Linked below is a package that has come from another Android project that restore the Google parts. LineageOS does still include various hardware-specific code, which is also slowly being open-sourced anyway.

All the source code for LineageOS is available in the LineageOS Github repo. And if you would like to contribute to LineageOS, please visit out Gerrit Code Review.

What's working :
    • Boots
    • RIL (Calls, SMS, Data)
    • Fingerprint
    • Wi-Fi
    • Bluetooth
    • Camera
    • Camcorder
    • Video Playback
    • Audio
    • Sensors
    • Flash
    • LED
    • GPS
    • SeLinux Enforcing

Known issues:
    • You Tell me

Instructions :
    • Download the latest build and GApps
    • Reboot to recovery
    • Flash the latest build and GApps
    • Reboot

Downloads :

Official build : LineageOS Download Section

Special Thanks to : @OrdenKrieger for LineageOS-15.0 bring up

XDA:DevDB Information
    [ROM][OFFICIAL][8.1.0][ham] LineageOS-15.1 for ZUK Z1, ROM for the Lenovo Zuk Z1

Contributors
    shubhambhise
    Source Code: https://github.com/LineageOS

ROM OS Version: 8.x Oreo
    ROM Kernel: Linux 3.4.x
    ROM Firmware Required: Unlocked Bootloader, TWRP Recovery
    Based On: LineageOS

Version Information
    Stable Release Date: 2018-10-02

Created 2018-07-10
    Last Updated 2018-10-01
    Reserved

Changelog 20/10/2018 :

- August Security Patch
    - Added Call Recording Support
    - Minor bug fixes
    So, some of you may have guess that ham (Zuk Z1) is ready to ship lineage-15.1 as official and will start receiving update by today late night (IST) or tomorrow morning (IST).

Before flashing the official update all are requested to flash the firmware-file zip linked in Aex Oreo thread. This thread will be renamed as official once the build is up on server and from now onwards if you are facing issues or if there is any bug, feel free to report here or on JIRA.

Thanks for the support. :)
    Please roll out the Lineage Os 16 update ASAP, Its a request???

It's core team member's job and you just need to wait for 2 weeks probably, for pie release officially. Meanwhile, if everything goes right, I will post tomorrow a pre-release update of pie.
    Best everrrrrrr rom for z1 by ultraaaaaa dev shubammmmm bhusssss

Please pronounce my name properly or else don't take my name.